7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Godley at 2.1 %, I think I know what is going to go a long way in determining if I cash tonight or not.

Jake Lamb as well at 1.6%, crazy low for $4100. He may put up a zero but he still has double dong upside at a great price.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Wait is there a CG bonus on DK? I forgot? Because Darvish just lost it since the Ranger tied it….I would rather the Rangers not have tied it.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@marker0357 said...

he birthday bourbon

I have not. I live in a rural area, so the selection is sadly limited.

• bucherpsu08

@murphstahoe said...

I had a stack and faded the weather, but the replacement stack is loaded too

I think I would have had you if your league contest filled. Sitting on 119 with a pirates stack. My 3 one offs all homered (McCann, galvis, moose tacos) paired with darvish and Cahill.

• 7klub06

Late night slate, what pitcher is worth paying up for with better upside? Sale or Wood and P#2 Cahill or CC

Batter stacks Red Sox/Dodgers and maybe Judge?

• 7klub06

@superstars92 said...

Wait is there a CG bonus on DK? I forgot? Because Darvish just lost it since the Ranger tied it….I would rather the Rangers not have tied it.

Yes

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

the longer this top of the 9th goes in TB the less confident I am the Rangers send Darvish back out there

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Yes

Wow that sucks that the Rangers tied it then. Darvish would have gotten an 8 IP CG, which I think DK should still count because it is still a CG, even if it’s only 8 innings.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

alright 2 K’s in the first for Zack Godfather now lets get some action AZ bats.

• firepimp

Have a couple lineups in the top 30 of some contests but they all have Healy just a free position to lose points on. Could always be worse he at least gave me.9.5

• walkoff9

scherzer lol

• 7klub06

@superstars92 said...

Wow that sucks that the Rangers tied it then. Darvish would have gotten an 8 IP CG, which I think DK should still count because it is still a CG, even if it’s only 8 innings.

The biggest question is does pitcher get complete game if go extra innings

• dsoglin33

Damn they just screwed my punt Torres by PH’ing Hosmer for him…in the 4th

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

wow back to back dongs against Scherzer to start the game

• cjs5555

lol…i have an AZ 1-4 stack on night slate. suffice it to say i’m out to a good start.

• walkoff9

diamondbacks beating the shit out of scherzer holy shit

3 dongs in a row to start the game

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Holy Crapfire Scherzer back to back to back go the Dbacks including the Lamb dong

• dsoglin33

Scherzer…Is this real life?

• Lathum

@dsoglin33 said...

Damn they just screwed my punt Torres by PH’ing Hosmer for him…in the 4th

Thats terrible managing. If you are pinch hitting for a guy that early you shouldn’t start him.

• bucherpsu08

@7klub06 said...

The biggest question is does pitcher get complete game if go extra innings

Is this a serious question

• walkoff9

@cjs5555 said...

lol…i have an AZ 1-4 stack on night slate. suffice it to say i’m out to a good start.

Does that include the coors game?

if not….start counting your money

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

holy cow, thats awesome

• murphstahoe

@bucherpsu08 said...

I think I would have had you if your league contest filled. Sitting on 119 with a pirates stack. My 3 one offs all homered (McCann, galvis, moose tacos) paired with darvish and Cahill.

That’s nice. I have 118 with Fiers win to come plus Stanton/cozart/realmuto. Last Astros trip was bogus

• jessedio

I give up. Back 2 Back 2 Back HRs off Scherzer. No way anyone is actually profiting off MLB DFS.

• dragon1952

I’m speechless :^ /

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.