7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

welp Darvish did come out, at least as a Rays fan I can at least cheer for them to win now that Darvish cant get the W

• walkoff9

Torres goes 0-2 and then they pinch hit for him.

busts at min price

• dsoglin33

@Lathum said...

Thats terrible managing. If you are pinch hitting for a guy that early you shouldn’t start him.

Hope he feels dumb for Hosmer striking out…screwed me out of like 3 abs

• firepimp

I have Moran, lamb, semien and Dickerson all paired up with Sale who hasn’t started to pitch yet and same line up with samardizija also. Both sitting at 125 points waiting for the pitchers to start.

• 7klub06

@walkoff9 said...

Torres goes 0-2 and then they pinch hit for him.

busts at min price

👀 damn

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@dsoglin33 said...

Damn they just screwed my punt Torres by PH’ing Hosmer for him…in the 4th

Hahahaha I have 100% Torres, including on my 444 team that somehow got duped twice (I don’t even know who the other guys are and I didn’t use any optimizer/lineup seller or anything just somehow the same lineup got submitted 3 times in a 1000 person tourney).

I should remind myself that bad players even at 2k probably aren’t a good idea, even if their lineup order/matchup look amazing. Moran meanwhile was a beast at AAA. Torres was a good play for cash, but playing him in GPP was a terrible idea. Even if he played the entire game, he probably goes 0-4.

• bluewurm

Mets bullpen falling apart as usual, could be 9th inning ABs for the Mets stack :)

• firepimp

Moncada was a great punt for me also. 2500 on fanduel and doing great.

• walkoff9

Baltimore making it interesting…tie it up please for more astros ab’s

• bigez952

@jessedio said...

I give up. Back 2 Back 2 Back HRs off Scherzer. No way anyone is actually profiting off MLB DFS.

Scherzer was an easy fade tonight in a terrible park with a tough matchup and much cheaper options out there like Nola and Shark.

• dsoglin33

@superstars92 said...

Hahahaha I have 100% Torres, including on my 444 team that somehow got duped twice (I don’t even know who the other guys are and I didn’t use any optimizer/lineup seller or anything just somehow the same lineup got submitted 3 times in a 1000 person tourney).

I should remind myself that bad players even at 2k probably aren’t a good idea, even if their lineup order/matchup look amazing. Moran meanwhile was a beast at AAA. Torres was a good play for cash, but playing him in GPP was a terrible idea. Even if he played the entire game, he probably goes 0-4.

I feel it. Yeah I just saw 2100, 2 hole, against Shields and that’s all the convincing I needed.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@firepimp said...

Moncada was a great punt for me also. 2500 on fanduel and doing great.

Adrianza has a couple RBI tonight as well cheap, I thought more might pivot to him with Polanco not in the l/u but he was 1%

• dragon1952

…and the bullpen is about to blow the win for Fiers :^ /

• cjs5555

@walkoff9 said...

Does that include the coors game?

if not….start counting your money

no coors game in that slate. got Godley pitching with Samardzija and Sanchez, Castro, Gregorius and Trout yet to go but I’ve got a 36.65 pt lead on 2nd place in the high heat

• dsoglin33

@walkoff9 said...

Baltimore making it interesting…tie it up please for more astros ab’s

Damn what a comeback. Looks like a possibility right now. I’ve got Springer and Altuve, so I’m with you. Erasing a Fiers win would be a plus, too.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Oakland making it interesting, don’t screw this up Alonso with Crush Davis on deck with the bases loaded 1 out vs a lefty. Big potential spot.

• murphstahoe

@cjs5555 said...

lol…i have an AZ 1-4 stack on night slate. suffice it to say i’m out to a good start.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@dsoglin33 said...

I feel it. Yeah I just saw 2100, 2 hole, against Shields and that’s all the convincing I needed.

Yea for cash I think he was fine (even after knowing that he will score 0). I think his floor is good (of course this is before he only got 2 PAs, you usually expect like 4 PAs). But playing him in GPP was a bad idea. I need to consider that next time.

It’s like playing an NBA min usage player that all of a sudden starts..or like Tony Snell of the Bucks who is always like near min price and starting.

• dragon1952

Fuck….Galvis had a pretty good score but he must have left 8 or 9 guys on base :^ /

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

wow Baltimore now down just 1

• dsoglin33

Chris Davis with a one out bunt down by 1 in the 9th…the fuck? haha

• murphstahoe

@firepimp said...

I have Moran, lamb, semien and Dickerson all paired up with Sale who hasn’t started to pitch yet and same line up with samardizija also. Both sitting at 125 points waiting for the pitchers to start.

Shark will get punked but I like your style

• walkoff9

I’m assuming Chris Davis was trying to beat a shift, but why is he bunting in a 1 run game.

• bluewurm

@walkoff9 said...

I’m assuming Chris Davis was trying to beat a shift, but why is he bunting in a 1 run game.

yeah you are overthinking the shift nonsense there – you are a power hitter in a 1 run game… who gives a fuck where the infielders are??

• cjs5555

oh man…this will prob be worst start of year for scherzer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.