2:20 PM EST : St. Louis ( 124 ) at Chi Cubs ( -134 ) —- T: —
    3:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -162 ) at Texas ( 149 ) —- T: 11
    4:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 125 ) at Oakland ( -135 ) —- T: 8
    4:07 PM EST : Houston ( -132 ) at LA Angels ( 122 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 192 ) at Seattle ( -210 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 159 ) at Arizona ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    6:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 146 ) at NY Yankees ( -158 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Is Hardy going the distance today, or is this a bullpen game for the Tigers? If Hardy goes 4-6 IP, who comes in after him?

• Kuchhhh86

Pit/Cin game will be played or PPD?

• kwame724

in my opinion i think it will be played. Won’t trust fd weather projections but it looks similar to yesterday. Think there will just be an in game delay somewhere in between

• Kuchhhh86

@kwame724 said...

in my opinion i think it will be played. Won’t trust fd weather projections but it looks similar to yesterday. Think there will just be an in game delay somewhere in between

It went from Red to Yellow in the last minutes.

• BigRay

• kwame724

today will be a good day to fade matt carpenter.. then watch him quadruple dong..lol

• Meyers1032

Fanduel 5.55 tournament and min cash is 8 dollars….weak….I miss mlb from 2 seasons ago…..

• raymond333

I know it’s chasing, but Carpenter is almost a lock at this point imo. Dudes going yard almost every game. I know it won’t last, but for now Idk lol.

I’m missing the weekend grind so trying to research. Looks like Sale is too pitcher. Maybe a St Louis and/or Pitts stack. Or Tor…not sure. Any input?

• raymond333

*top pitcher

• raymond333

But as someone said he could be good to fade, as I’m sure he’ll be chaulky. But then if he starts hitting homeruns you almost have to have him lol.

• raymond333

*Carpenter

• 7klub06

@BigRay said...

Matt Carpenter anyone?

• biga0787

Anyone actually got any of the fanduel free cash?

• raymond333

Nope. Been looking. They tweeted out about it the other day, and everyone posted no lol

• BigRay

@raymond333 said...

Nope. Been looking. They tweeted out about it the other day, and everyone posted no lol

My wife faded him yesterday and when he went dong I was like woo-hoo because I had him. Keep riding hot horse I tell her. She has him in the line up today, so I will fade..

• BigRay

@biga0787 said...

I got a free $5 entry the first day but nothing yesterday or today.

• 7klub06

So is Sale or Mad Max a lock for the main slate pitchers?

Outside of him, Happ, Clevinger, Foltynewicz, Suter, Mikolas. Gamble on Archer

• hcassidy

@7klub06 said...

So is Sale or Mad Max a lock for the main slate pitchers?

Outside of him, Happ, Clevinger, Foltynewicz, Suter, Mikolas. Gamble on Archer

Is that Atl/Was game even going to play today? I know they had heavy rains all day yesterday and is raining today. Washington is always funny on PPD so something to keep an eye on as they had that flukey PPD earlier this year already.

• KindGuy

@biga0787 said...

Nope. They keep on emailing me and it’s getting annoying. Might have to filter their emails so it goes to the spam folder now haha. I get it already! Check your account everyday!

• superjon

My grinding strategy is boring. 48 LUs today.

Going to try the Hitters Stack in the LUHQ. Got some primary and secondary stacks. Hope I’m doing it right.

Primary

PIT
    CIN
    KC
    BOS

Secondary

MIL
    LAD
    STL

• KindGuy

Won $3 off the dk freeroll last night to get my bankroll to $3.04…… balling!

Wagering my whole bankroll in the $1 mini max.

YOLO!

Good luck everyone.

• KindGuy

Though I should probably get my ass out of bed and start researching if I want to win anything…. lol.

• Kuchhhh86

With Polanco not playing for MIN, Peraza is the best cheap SS on FD?

• superjon

@Kuchhhh86 said...

With Polanco not playing for MIN, Peraza is the best cheap SS on FD?

What? There’s like 50 million SS that are cheaper than Peraza

• Kuchhhh86

@superjon said...

What? There’s like 50 million SS that are cheaper than Peraza

Got it, find a more value option.

2B has to be the most garbage position on the main slate today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).