2:20 PM EST : St. Louis ( 124 ) at Chi Cubs ( -134 ) —- T: —
    3:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -162 ) at Texas ( 149 ) —- T: 11
    4:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 125 ) at Oakland ( -135 ) —- T: 8
    4:07 PM EST : Houston ( -132 ) at LA Angels ( 122 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 192 ) at Seattle ( -210 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 159 ) at Arizona ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    6:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 146 ) at NY Yankees ( -158 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@cjs5555 said...

wow…kudos to Pokey777!!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58072572?uc=1136166851

Lol did you see his worst lineup of the three? Sitting all the way down there at 101/103 with 46.4.

Some of these guys would be nothing without multi entry

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

Lol did you see his worst lineup of the three? Sitting all the way down there at 101/103 with 46.4.

All of these guys would be nothing without multi entry

• ripking

my daughter just had hand/foot/mouth and gave it too me.. I don’t wish it upon anyone… You look like a leper

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ripking said...

my daughter just had hand/foot/mouth and gave it too me.. I don’t wish it upon anyone… You look like a leper

If you are a good parent, you look like a leper anyway.

• KindGuy

Ugh game postponed.

Not sure what to do now

• yisman

no sunday night baseball

wait an hour and then the PPD

• gvn2fly1421

I’m guessing the two game FD slate (SD-Phils plus the night game) will now be cancelled and refunded?

• Mr_tjRoto

i guess you are right
    For slates involving multiple games, if game cancellations and/or postponements mean there is only one game left in a contest, then the contest will be canceled and all entry fees will be refunded

• feezyg

@mtjroto79 said...

no, I’m sure those who started a majority of padres and phillies will win

What about the single game contests?

• KindGuy

DK’s policy is actually different.

• tristanwolf

@elementasrat said...

DK’s policy is actually different.

what is it?

• KindGuy

@tristanwolf said...

what is it?

I’m pretty sure if the game gets cancelled after lock, then the slate still runs as usual.

Therefore, if DK had a 6 pm 2 game slate tonight (they didn’t), then people who just stacked the first game would’ve won gpps easily.

• dopeismarcus

@feezyg said...

What about the single game contests?

just got my refund.

• Dunzor

@tristanwolf said...

what is it?

Draftkings policy for multi game slates:

“If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Game Set including only one active game and this is known before the contest start time then all contests for that Game Set will be canceled and refunded.

If a Game Set includes only one active game but this was not known until after the contest start time then contests for this Game Set will not be canceled.

Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by DraftKings’ MLB stats-provider, STATS LLC.”

—————

For single game slates if it gets PPD the contests are cancelled since there is nothing to play

• Spartanzilla

So I’m screwed with FD then? I stacked Philadelphia and am sitting in third in a tournament. I win nothing I’d i read this right.

• KindGuy

Fanduel refunds just hit.

• Spartanzilla

Man ain’t that something.oh well.

• squidkill

@elementasrat said...

This response right here is why you will never win a gpp my friend. Change your mindset or keep depositing 😂

• yisman

pretty disgusting day. At yahoo, I had Tanaka in most of my action.

I did have Scherzer/Sale in a few high buyins and thought I’d cash that but somehow bubbled. https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2712938/61099972 https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2711138/61099918

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).