7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -110 ) at Tampa Bay ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 115 ) at Milwaukee ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -105 ) at Minnesota ( -103 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 207 ) at Houston ( -226 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Miami ( 105 ) at Chi Sox ( -113 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Baltimore ( 205 ) at Arizona ( -224 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -112 ) at SF Giants ( 104 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 113 ) at Seattle ( -122 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

No Gallo?!?!?!?!?!?

• BravesStacks

@Pandamonious said...

No Gallo?!?!?!?!?!?

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

I know I shouldn’t, but Ponce just faced the Pirates and couldn’t get anyone out. Not sure how many LHB’s they had. I would guess they played the same or extremely similar line up. Pirates just don’t strike out that much.

You aren’t wrong. I just looked and they only started 3 lefties last game. I also feel like it was really good hitting weather that day in STL. It’s a small sample size but I’m just gonna trust the numbers and hope they aren’t lying.

• Pandamonious

@BravesStacks said...

Take D. DeShields

I’m stacking Texas a ton and have plenty of Choo/Pence/DeShields and Gallo. Just a pain to go back and re-do a lot of things, especially as I’m trying to build forward. At least it’s the last game and have time after lock to edit it around.

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

You aren’t wrong. I just looked and they only started 3 lefties last game. I also feel like it was really good hitting weather that day in STL. It’s a small sample size but I’m just gonna trust the numbers and hope they aren’t lying.

Yeah, go with it. Trust the numbers sounds like something I’d say.

• monarch

Ponce De Leon has some serious MLB regression heading his way.

His minor league numbers are bad…really bad. The fact that a team full of major league hitters are getting a second look at him in less than a week is not optimal. I wish I had more Pirates.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Ponce De Leon has some serious MLB regression heading his way.

His minor league numbers are bad…really bad. The fact that a team full of major league hitters are getting a second look at him in less than a week is not optimal. I wish I had more Pirates.

I don’t know. Ponce De Leon has had a higher xFIP then ERA his entire career. Minors. Majors. Forever.

https://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx?playerid=16110&position=P

The PCL is no joke either.

• monarch

6.74 xFIP in AAA this season.

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

I know I shouldn’t, but Ponce just faced the Pirates and couldn’t get anyone out. Not sure how many LHB’s they had. I would guess they played the same or extremely similar line up. Pirates just don’t strike out that much.

they had a lot of RHBs in that lineup….only started 2 or 3 LBHs

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

I’m stacking Texas a ton and have plenty of Choo/Pence/DeShields and Gallo. Just a pain to go back and re-do a lot of things, especially as I’m trying to build forward. At least it’s the last game and have time after lock to edit it around.

I have Gonzalez in one and Sampson in one. Highest total I believe. I’m sure I’ll watch my meter on D k plummet starting at 10:25

• Coheedrodeo

was vs col postponed

• dw12290

I’m leaning towards Borucki in a couple lineups. I can’t find anything where he might be on a pitch count and is rehab starts went good so he just might be a nice 2nd pitcher on DK.

• wigg_ESEA

Tonight’s game has been PPD. Rescheduled for Wednesday at 1:05pm. The regular scheduled game is Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. #Nats #Rockies

• superjon

@Coheedrodeo said...

was vs col postponed

The only thing I would have put as a lock this morning.

• Coheedrodeo

the second rain was close by Bam! we will postpone tonights game

• ripking

Sneaky play is Ervin for Cincinnati

• BravesStacks

@superjon said...

The only thing I would have put as a lock this morning.

We all need a little emema makes this slate more mysterious as far as outcomes

• mr_papageorgio

Ponce should try exploring the strike zone instead of walking everyone. This could get ugly in a hurry.

• wpatrigo

I love Trevor Williams tonight. 6 of the guys on cardinals lineup should be easy outs.

I also like the Brewers stack off Sonny Gray. Think it will be underowned. Stacking Pirates and Astros too. Made sure I got Cole in most lineups.

• ASitar

Is Mills/Sampson + Tex + AZ the way to go on the DK Late slate? Not talking to you MME players

• txdave41

Got my first homer of the night with Matt Weiters. Starting to think batting order doesn’t much matter anymore.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I play Boston and they stink.

I fade Boston and they hit three home runs.

• zeeshan2

holy crap that red sox stack

• BravesStacks

Had my safety valve bos stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).