1:10 PM EST : Texas ( 125 ) at Detroit ( -135 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -137 ) at Philadelphia ( 117 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -142 ) at Cleveland ( 131 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 111 ) at Boston ( -120 ) —- T: 10
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 116 ) at St. Louis ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 130 ) at Minnesota ( -141 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 154 ) at LA Dodgers ( -168 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -132 ) at Seattle ( 122 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

I have to say – I like my current lineup for tonight so much that I’m going to not look at anything else until 10 minutes before lock. Weather looks good today everywhere, seems like it might be a smooth slate for once.

• Petergunz82

DK not working for anyone else?

• nickbloggerman

Yeah it’s been down for the past 20 minutes or so. Looks like a lot of sites have been affected.

• Texaspridejb

Down for me too

• ifthethunder

@Petergunz82 said...

DK not working for anyone else?

Not working for anyone. I know who did it.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Breaking News

Much of the internet has stopped working amid a widespread outage across different apps and websites.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/internet-down-update-outage-amazon-b1888831.html
    ~

• tippycat

down for me also, just need a homerun from a TX to attain the HR achievement.

BOMB-Monty! BOS Bats. Snell/Flexen.

• superjon

Pitchers: Walker, Manaea, DeSclafani, Thompson, Morton, Kim and Houck

Bats: SEA*, LAA*, STL, MIN, CLE, ATL

*one-offs

• ifthethunder

@superjon said...

*one-offs

So we’re all doing the same thing? GUARANTEED FORTUNES!
    ~

• Southie777

I’m real close to tucking tail and waving the white flag for the rest of the season (and maybe for good) for baseball. I have just been battered this season and have really not played the last few days and been the better and happier for it. But I think I’m gonna be a glutton and take a swing at the FD Squeeze tonight with about 15 lineups. I mostly stick to the DK Four-Seamer, because I like going up against 20 other lineups from people and not 150. But I’ve been so horrendous over there, why not at least swing for the fences (pun very much intended). Like Snell, Maeda, Flexen, Kim, Manaea, Buehler, and my boy, Tanner Houck (a little bit). Undecided on bats just yet, but definitely some Red Sox, Twins, Dodgers (DeSclafani has been awesome, but I will always remember him from his Reds days and being susceptible to lefty power), maybe some Cards and Phillies.

• ifthethunder

Chris Flexen isn’t terrible and since I’m putting the Huge Manatee in a lineup or two, no reason not to flex him in another on the other side.

P.S. Am I crazy to put Mitch Haniger in all my lineups, even the Sean Manaea ones? When you’re hot, you’re hot.
    ~

Hanny-Time for sure. Got 1 SEA stack.

• ludagrizz

@866 said...

Hanny-Time for sure. Got 1 SEA stack.

Why?

• zovyn

FD has Houck at 6.7 home against the Yankees and Patino at 5.7 on the road against the Indians.

I’m leaning Houck because I already love my build and don’t see where I’d spend the extra 1k but I’m seeing too much talk about Houck out there and it’s making me nervous… I think either of them have as good a chance as hitting 4x value tonight as most of the higher tier pitchers tonight.

Then again, I’m bad at this, so…

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

*one-offs

I’m playing Manaea is my single line up. Like the Minn and Atl bats with a sprinkle of the Bos and NY bats.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Mariners 🔨🔨🔨 vs manaea

• superjon

Probably going Walker and Kwang

• yisman

I think Nelson Cruz is being dealt to TB

• superjon

Good because I have all theKepler

• BiGtIGeRs

Trying new strategy today will do chalky stacks then mix with low owned stacks

• zovyn

Anybody have the inside track on how close Muncy’s wife is to going into labor??? Asking for a friend.

• ifthethunder

Good luck everyone!
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

Heavy:
    Red Sox
    Tb One off
    Mariners🔨🔨🔨

Pitchers:
    Walker
    Houck
    Moore
    Flexin on fd

Gl everyone🤠

• yisman

Twins have yet to release a new lineup.

I would assume Cruz is getting scratched since they’re in the process of completing a deal for him.

Just here waiting…

TB didn’t deal any MLB players. It’s two prospects for Cruz and a prospect.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).