MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -137 ) at Washington ( 126 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:08 PM EST : SF Giants ( 247 ) at LA Dodgers ( -277 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JaBr

WAS LU out!

• stellagirl

Slate locks at 7:08 ET. (You can still late swap, but only between the LAD and SFG, which isn’t really helpful in this scenario).

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Remember, this thread is about TONIGHT’s slate. Let’s not go off the rails.

Thanks.

Would it make sense to make a COVID thread? Then every comment about that can be moved over there. (Not that I’ll ever check it out, but wouldn’t this be efficient for the mods?)
    ~

• NDNole

Wouldnt the reverse sneaky thing to do be to actually stack the NY WA game and hope its played?

• ifthethunder

@NDNole said...

Wouldnt the reverse sneaky thing to do be to actually stack the NY WA game and hope its played?

Did that with one of my frisky-three lineups. It’s risk-free, right?

P.S. Could mean you want the pitchers from the other game, tho. Since there could be multiple delays even if it plays.
    ~

• ryanprzy

@NDNole said...

I think most people are past the reverse sneaky thing and on to the reverse-reverse sneaky thing, which is to stack SF-LAD. Or were you talking about the reverse-reverse-reverse sneaky thing (NY-WAS)? If so, kudos to you for being out in front of this

• Njsum1

Hope Everyone is Well. Sick promo on DK with the $3 guarantee

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

Would it make sense to make a COVID thread? Then every comment about that can be moved over there. (Not that I’ll ever check it out, but wouldn’t this be efficient for the mods?)
    ~

There was one that died off long ago. Then the last NBA thread from the night that started all sports shutting down has basically been the covid/politics battleground zone for a while.

People are also free to start their own threads, so if someone wants to start a specific covid impact on MLB thread or whatever they’re more than welcome to.

• NDNole

@ryanprzy said...

I think most people are past the reverse sneaky thing and on to the reverse-reverse sneaky thing, which is to stack SF-LAD. Or were you talking about the reverse-reverse-reverse sneaky thing (NY-WAS)? If so, kudos to you for being out in front of this

Its risk free so………….lol. I suck at MLB anyways. Just a revenge play for being tilted to the max in golf which im also pretty ho hum in. Biding my time til football if they even play this year.

• mcgruffthecrimedog

Looks like there may be some decent overlay on both sites (assuming this slate even happens, which is prob 50/50 at this point).

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Hope Everyone is Well. Sick promo on DK with the $3 guarantee

Hey, good to see you back around! Hope all has been well enough.

• JSteele

Glad to be back! I never really play much MLB but FD gave me some free money so i’ll give it a shot.

How has everyone been the last few months?

• truegrinder

I just checked radar and looks like game is gonna play? Anyone else seeing this ? Rain all around Washington but not there from what I see

• ferrara316

Rain in Washington looking to start around 1030/11 which means the game should start no problem, so I think this slate is definitely on

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

I’m glad I max entered the quarter arcade now lol

• marker0357

looks good to me as long as the field is in decent shape and has been covered on the infield.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Hey, good to see you back around! Hope all has been well enough.

Thanks you too! Well enough sums it up 🤷‍♂️

• zeeshan2

I like Thames and Flores for value tonight

• ButBongoFiesta

Are the Giants putting a major league lineup out there tonight? I’m trying to find some info on who is even on the team right now.

• BigRay

@zeeshan2 said...

I like Thames and Flores for value tonight

I got them too

• ButBongoFiesta

I didn’t even realize Flores was on the Giants. He always a good option vs a lefty.

• thedkexperience

@ButBongoFiesta said...

Are the Giants putting a major league lineup out there tonight? I’m trying to find some info on who is even on the team right now.

I just hope Hunter Pence plays. The guy has been criminally underrated in season long drafts because he had the audacity to get hurt with like a .900 OPS.

If he plays over these 60 games like he did over the first 60 last year he’d be in the MVP discussion this time.

Well, assuming his team isn’t 18-42 anyway.

• thenatural91

May have been covered but should we get Dodger/Giant lineup before lock??

• BigRay

Kershaw scratched Dustin May starting

• thenatural91

No way…what a start to this already..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).