7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 172 ) at Cleveland ( -187 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 130 ) at Texas ( -141 ) —- T: 11
    8:08 PM EST : Colorado ( 137 ) at St. Louis ( -149 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 173 ) at Arizona ( -188 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -161 ) at San Diego ( 148 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 213 ) at LA Dodgers ( -233 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Boston ( 137 ) at Seattle ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -145 ) at SF Giants ( 134 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Made a contest for the league. 2$ winner take all.

PM me or leave your name here if interested

• Dirt_Lavert

okay that one filled like halfway already I just threw out another one with top 2 payouts.

• hpatel1089

would you fade Seager and Bellinger for GPPs due to ownership?

• Ndepompei

@hpatel1089 said...

would you fade Seager and Bellinger for GPPs due to ownership?

I never fade any hitters due to ownership because all you need is one guy who’s low owned to differentiate

• hpatel1089

McCan/Gurrel/”(player-popup)Marwin Gonzalez”:/players/marwin-gonzalez-13407 or Avila/Bellinger/Seager?

• joemorris100

Seem to be some widely varying forecasts for philly tonight.
    Do peacocks like rain?

• TeamTwerk

Definite improvement by DK with this $6 tournament. Still too small, could’ve made it 80-100k entries and I bet it would’ve filled but still better than the lame tiny $8 contests.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@TeamTwerk said...

Definite improvement by DK with this $6 tournament. Still too small, could’ve made it 80-100k entries and I bet it would’ve filled but still better than the lame tiny $8 contests.

yea I really want to load up on it, but I suck at baseball and told myself I would try to limit wasting all my nascar money during the week. That being said I’m still in for almost $30 so far tonight and we still have an hour and a half before lock.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

anyone else on JD Martinez tonight, pretty good BVP and I feel like he may go underowned because of other plays around his price tag and people forgetting about him after getting hurt right after going to the DBacks.

• pn3

just hoping that gausman got motavated/scared about the AAA demotion threat that he puts it together for a stretch
    incoming 4 or less inning pitched and 5 earned runs+

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dbullsfan said...

anyone else on JD Martinez tonight, pretty good BVP and I feel like he may go underowned because of other plays around his price tag and people forgetting about him after getting hurt right after going to the DBacks.

Save some money and go one spot down in the lineup. Dickey is a notorious knuckleballer, throwing the pitch over 85% of the time. Descalso has hits against the knuckleball 3.7x the league average, and if bvp is what does it for you, take a gander at his.

• ASitar

Rajai Davis. Plug him in.

• TeamTwerk

@dbullsfan said...

Price seems high coming off injury and I worry about him getting the extra at bat hitting 5th at home as a big favorite . Should be low owned and they BVP is very meaningful against knucklers

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Save some money and go one spot down in the lineup. Dickey is a notorious knuckleballer, throwing the pitch over 85% of the time. Descalso has hits against the knuckleball 3.7x the league average, and if bvp is what does it for you, take a gander at his.

oh I have him too :) almost scarily much for who he is in 4 of my 5 lineups. He is the top option considering price at 2B….or at least seems to be, I always love my lineups and the results don’t really follow.

• rog11sm

100 percent on seager/bellinger/kdavis/machado/blackmon and degorm. should of stated on fantasy draft

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@rog11sm said...

100 percent on seager/bellinger/kdavis/machado/blackmon and degorm.

the Oakland Davis stack is solid tonight, ton of good OF. I also like Brandon Moss as a low owned option, kinda hot and great numbers vs Verlander.

• sports667

Please Help. Stanton/Andrus or Upton/Lindor

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@rog11sm said...

100 percent on seager/bellinger/kdavis/machado/blackmon and degorm. should of stated on fantasy draft

I was going to say, “Good luck with the rest of that lineup.”

• rog11sm

@Epignosis said...

I was going to say, “Good luck with the rest of that lineup.”

it puts dickey in play OUCH

• Thechamp1995

@sports667 said...

Please Help. Stanton/Andrus or Upton/Lindor

Stanton andrus

• rog11sm

May have to switch to peacock and erod on DK

• 7klub06

Anybody going cheap on one pitcher to stack bats?

• rog11sm

yes throwing cain out there hoping for 10 points

• catcountry21

Why is LAD pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu listed as out on DK?

• pn3

votto or bour?
    votto has got to break out of his slump at some point and bour hasn’t had a rbi in 5 games

ok taking bour out and going with the slumping votto
    votto will explode with 2 hr and 5+ rbi at some point soon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler