7:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -107 ) at Pittsburgh ( -101 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:07 PM EST : Cleveland ( -136 ) at Toronto ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 139 ) at NY Mets ( -151 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 169 ) at Atlanta ( -184 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -104 ) at Minnesota ( -104 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Miami ( 104 ) at Chi Sox ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 170 ) at LA Dodgers ( -185 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BigPod

Swapped out De Jong for Torres last minute . What’s the most dk points any one player has ever got in a night? Lol

• thetitanlb

I legit am about to blackout drink. This Braves shit is a joke. My 2 cheap pitchers are gonna a combine for over 60dk points and my hitters are about to combine for like 20 points total…..

• thetitanlb

Braves just got blanked by Brad Keller and Ian Kennedy that sink in

• jayzee666

@thetitanlb said...

I legit am about to blackout drink. This Braves shit is a joke. My 2 cheap pitchers are gonna a combine for over 6pdk points and my hitters are about to combine for like 20 points total…..

Something to be proud of man! You been hacking my LUs??

• thetitanlb

@jayzee666 said...

Something to be proud of man! You been hacking my LUs??

Lol join the team. Getting blanked by Keller and Ian Kennedy only deserves getting blanked yourself

• jayzee666

@thetitanlb said...

It’s funny to me that people get upset with a lineup or player they paid for. Use your own studying ability lol

Man, I wish I could buy LUs. I have been blackballed in the industry from buying lineups for any sport!!

• thetitanlb

What are the chances Corey Seager hits 3 hr?

• thetitanlb

@jayzee666 said...

Man, I wish I could buy LUs. I have been blackballed in the industry from buying lineups for any sport!!

Lol

• casper

@thetitanlb said...

What are the chances Corey Seager hits 3 hr?

About the same as jack cave hitting one

• txdave41

@jayzee666 said...

I’m surprised team owners are not fighting to hire you for your services. haha

• cjs5555

and then i look to see the $50k winning DK lineup currently at 264 with a 0 in it.

• jayzee666

Bet the unders in the Yankee game and the Seattle side tomorrow. Take the RedSox/Yankee/Det pitchers in DFS.

No need to do anymore research, I just saved u a few hours!!

• Petergunz82

@cjs5555 said...

and then i look to see the $50k winning DK lineup currently at 264 with a 0 in it.

A 55 and a 47 will make that possible

• monarch

@Petergunz82 said...

A 55 and a 47 will make that possible

DeJong made up for three months of blah in a single night

• madmanjayWV

It only took four innings but the Dodgers are on the board.

So glad I ended up on DeJong, even if it was just my single LU in YAHOO.

• zeeshan2

Was deciding between joc and turner; went with joc instead of turner and if I had taken turner, goldy would have been my 1B choice ugh. At least yan Gomes worked out

• Olhausen

@monarch said...

DeJong made up for three months of blah in a single night

Unfortunately it’s happening all to often where a player hits as many homers in one night as he’s had all season. This juiced ball crap really sucks for fantasy baseball. The scores are just to damn high each night.

• SkateFiend

@Olhausen said...

Unfortunately it’s happening all to often where a player hits as many homers in one night as he’s had all season. This juiced ball crap really sucks for fantasy baseball. The scores are just to damn high each night.

I don’t stack teams for “correlation” anymore. I basically cast a net over a lineup hoping to catch a big game out of a random player. I stacked the Mets yesterday and the 3 bombs from Cano kept me just above the cash line.

• samuri8

Well I put up a 210 tonight in my best lineup by virtue of hedging my Lyles exposure with a couple cards stacks. Just needed the Biebs over Thor…

• yisman

Lyles really screwed me…

I also did 9 lineups in arcade and couldn’t even finish top half. My pitchers were Syndergaard, Lyles, and Teheran.

• monarch

@Olhausen said...

The ball is different.

I wonder if some games/series are getting different balls and some of the sharks know which. There is no reason the Yankees/Twins all of a sudden are beating the crap out of the ball against each other in a bad park when they have both been not all that explosive recently against worse pitching and in better parks. Didi for instance was like 2-24 vs Odorizzi lifetime and hit a triple and double last night.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

The ball is different.

I wonder if some games/series are getting different balls and some of the sharks know which. There is no reason the Yankees/Twins all of a sudden are beating the crap out of the ball against each other in a bad park when they have both been not all that explosive recently against worse pitching and in better parks. Didi for instance was like 2-24 vs Odorizzi lifetime and hit a triple and double last night.

This is actually a pretty interesting thought and completely possible. I wouldn’t go as far as the sharks knowing which games are getting different balls, but MLB sending specific balls out for certain series’ is realistic to me.

I was convinced of this with the London series. The way the ball was getting hit around and the runs being put up in a park that was supposedly more leaned towards pitchers was a bit much. You put this series on in London to further the fan base, to put on a showcase, so why not supply them with balls built to fly and get hit hard?

I wonder if you did go back and look at some of the highest scoring games, and series’ this season if one would find a trend?

• Olhausen

@Pandamonious said...

This is actually a pretty interesting thought and completely possible. I wouldn’t go as far as the sharks knowing which games are getting different balls, but MLB sending specific balls out for certain series’ is realistic to me.

I was convinced of this with the London series. The way the ball was getting hit around and the runs being put up in a park that was supposedly more leaned towards pitchers was a bit much. You put this series on in London to further the fan base, to put on a showcase, so why not supply them with balls built to fly and get hit hard?

I wonder if you did go back and look at some of the highest scoring games, and series’ this season if one would find a trend?

This is very interesting indeed. It’s weird how in 2017 hrs were hit at a record pace and then last season it went back down a little. This season though is just absolutely ridiculous as it’s shattering the 2017 records as far as power and strike outs. It’s obvious that the ball is different each of the last 3 seasons and maybe statcast also has played a role in this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler