7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 121 ) at Miami ( -131 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 136 ) at Boston ( -148 ) —- T: 10
    7:20 PM EST : Arizona ( 117 ) at Milwaukee ( -127 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 133 ) at Texas ( -144 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 129 ) at Houston ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -201 ) at Chi Sox ( 184 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 109 ) at Kansas City ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 135 ) at SF Giants ( -146 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@pclesnare said...

Sneaky stack

I’m on them. Had Gennett at 5% and Perez at 3%. Good start.

• NCRick

Need Schoop to homer at next at bat to make up for Scooters HR.

• jscott2493

lol who didnt stack baltimore tonight? keep choking birds

• strassnerte

Pleased so far that I played Sanchez in almost every lineup. Now I need Keuchel to match him.

• Mikie5454

So what was Noah’s ownership at tonight?

• tristanwolf

@Mikie5454 said...

So what was Noah’s ownership at tonight?

5% single entry stolen base on fd and 6% in the single entry bunt. so out of 15k players in the bunt, about 1000 dead LU’s.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Not much going on hitting wise.

• Mikie5454

@tristanwolf said...

5% single entry stolen base on fd and 6% in the single entry bunt. so out of 15k players in the bunt, about 1000 dead LU’s.

thanks switched him out with seconds to spare for Sanchez

• liquidfire

For once I’m in on one of the early dongs. (Valencia). Now if Toronto could just get something going.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Kinda felt very uneasy about my best lineup having Kennedy. Come on man you can’t let first two on in that lineup.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Play Ian Kennedy they said…

• txdave41

@strassnerte said...

Pleased so far that I played Sanchez in almost every lineup. Now I need Keuchel to match him.

Fangraphs and three other resources told me to go Pinena yet somehow the mass majority just knew to pick Sanchez. How the hell are most people getting it so right every night on pitching??

• jeffgo33

@walkoff9 said...

Play Ian Kennedy they said…

:(

My night is already over. Awesome!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

No shit. My best hitting lineup has Kennedy and 3 HR’s so far and my best pitching lineup of Sanchez and Dallas has zero points hitting so far. FML.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

just wow kennedy.

• NextSignal

@txdave41 said...

Fangraphs and three other resources told me to go Pinena yet somehow the mass majority just knew to pick Sanchez. How the hell are most people getting it so right every night on pitching??

Sanchez is a stud. Legit ace in the making. And he’s got the Padres on the road who are still a terrible team, despite so many people regularly talking about them as being “sneaky” (they’re generally awful). I’ve been more surprised that so many people have been off him his last few starts.

• zline34

Milwaukee stack with kennedy. SMH

• Raven2012champs

Maybe Ian Kennedy can get 10 strikeouts to salvage a poor first inning only needs 8 more

• dingdangdong

@zline34 said...

Milwaukee stack with kennedy. SMH

How contrarian do you think you have to be?

• Olhausen

@liquidfire said...

For once I’m in on one of the early dongs. (Valencia). Now if Toronto could just get something going.

I’m so frustrated right now. I did five lineup’s in the slurve tonight and both pitchers are doing great for me. Problem is I was going to fade Baltimore because I liked Oakland as a sneaky stack but the weather looked really iffy 30 minutes before lock so I changed my Oakland stack out for Baltimore. Of course five minutes after lock the storms faded and I knew Oakland would go off once that happened.

• zline34

@dingdangdong said...

How contrarian do you think you have to be?

If you think that’s contrarian you shouldn’t be playing mlb…

• Olhausen

@txdave41 said...

To be fair there’s nothing wrong with Pineda as I also have him but as a number 2 along with Sanchez as my number one. Read the grind down and look at those numbers as they really help tell you what pitcher should be doing in the future as opposed to what he’s done in the past. Fangraphs plus the grind down are two of the main sources I use.

• IronMonkey415

Why did I play Ian Kennedy dammit? I must have read it somewhere that said to pick him.

• Olhausen

I should add Pineda is definitely a high risk high reward play. But I think it’s worth it because a lot of people are on the Astros tonight. So if he shuts them Down you get his points while also passing a bunch of dead lineup’s.

• jayzee666

Followed script perfectly. Pitcher outscoring 8 hitters combined although they have more SOs than he does. Took out Valencia/Springer/Davis because that is how I roll. One more $1 lineup for tomorrow and it is over thank god! Your LUs will be safe without my influence!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).