7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 135 ) at Pittsburgh ( -146 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Baltimore ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 135 ) at Boston ( -146 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 118 ) at Cincinnati ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -190 ) at Miami ( 174 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:35 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -130 ) at Atlanta ( 120 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -132 ) at Texas ( 122 ) —- T: 11
    10:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -100 ) at SF Giants ( -108 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hcassidy

So much for Kingham.

• MrPerfekt7

Sanchez/Suarez GL

• mrlouviere

Effin Kingham

• biga0787

Yarbrough supposed to get long relief work. lets see if that works out today. or if they just use 12 relievers like usual

• MrPerfekt7

Rhys Hoskins is on a role

• biga0787

Hoskins dong. I have a weird feeling its going to be a high scoring night tonight boys and girls. I think its going to be who can make it through and get the win pitching wise

• fanturds

Millone has 15 percent ownership in GPP’s.

Gray is 40 percent owned.

what is this slate

• biga0787

at least I know I can stop paying attention to the night now

• jjpk

My Kingham-Millone LU not looking too smart right now.

• mr_papageorgio

At least I avoided the Mahle trap.

• biga0787

I fell right into the milone trap

• biga0787

I don’t know why I do it. cheap shitty pitchers are that for a reason

• fanturds

Yarbs coming in for those who went that way.

He has been pretty good, but you aren’t getting him at a discount.

• MrPerfekt7

Damn Suarez x2

• squidkill

All the pitchers are shitty tonight. But it takes a real mope to click on tommy freakin milone. That said kingham with my philly stack is really upsetting Lol.

• biga0787

hes 4k against a team with a sub 100 wrc against lefties. in a big ball park. not that far fetched that he pays off a 4k salary. he just didn’t this time

• jjpk

@squidkill said...

All the pitchers are shitty tonight. But it takes a real mope to click on tommy freakin milone. That said kingham with my philly stack is really upsetting Lol.

I took a flier on Milone in one of 3 LUs. GPP, obviously. He may be a scrub, but there are maybe 3 guys in that whole MIA lineup that are even remotely threatening. And at 4K he let me stack some major firepower.

• UTEstevanB

Remind me to never play Kingham again

• jjpk

@biga0787 said...

hes 4k against a team with a sub 100 wrc against lefties. in a big ball park. not that far fetched that he pays off a 4k salary. he just didn’t this time

Exactly. He’s not a bad play in tournaments. Cash, I wouldn’t go near him.

• squidkill

@biga0787 said...

Nah he’s tommy Milone. No need to reach for that squid. Your not pairing him with a sale or max on DK and your sure as hell not using him in FD.

• captainwacky

@squidkill said...

My only 3 pitchers (with a couple exceptions) across 100 lineups are Gray, Millone, and Kingham. This is an exciting feeling!

• rttemple

Attaboy Mahle, thanks for the quality outing

• homers1226

hill and sanchez will get into a pitchers duel for the ages

• KindGuy

Kingham killing my team

• NYGfan1983

@homers1226 said...

hill and sanchez will get into a pitchers duel for the ages

well i do have both of em in a few LUs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).