8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -156 ) at Chi Sox ( 144 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -115 ) at St. Louis ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -124 ) at Kansas City ( 114 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 189 ) at LA Angels ( -206 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 101 ) at Oakland ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 120 ) at Seattle ( -130 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 137 ) at San Diego ( -149 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

I get playing Betts if you made some Sox Stacks. Yet as a one off, he was a bad play. Been terrible versus lefties and terrible versus Paxton. And save for yesterday, the BoSox have not been particularly hot.

• jayzee666

Going Balt stack with Balt/LAA pitchers in the turbo. Dime contest, no need to let the Reaper have anymore than a dime.

• dragon1952

Dickerson left the game….fmitah :^ /

• jsteele1020

Wow I suck. Mets stack with Conforto, Alonso, Ramos and Cano. Nothing. McNeil, Frazier and Rosario doing the damage. I always pick the right teams and the wrong players. Ugh.

• jayzee666

@Njsum1 said...

I get playing Betts if you made some Sox Stacks. Yet as a one off, he was a bad play. Been terrible versus lefties and terrible versus Paxton. And save for yesterday, the BoSox have not been particularly hot.

There you go using that logic again! That only works for Spock.

• TheWeeIceMan

I’m so sick of these 3 HR nights.

• iron_tactics

@jayzee666 said...

There you go using that logic again! That only works for Spock.

Yep, I think we are twins. Have a LAD stack with 3 BOS. No not Betts and LAD are getting punked by Sanchez

• LetsCash

I just don’t get Paxton!

He has some of the best stuff in the majors. Between him and Snell, I would lose my job if I was their manager.

What’s wrong with this guy?

• madmanjayWV

@Sleazygreazy said...

You guys are silly, always whining about chalk Sox. Eat the frighten chalk. I’m 100 percent betts…duh?

Yeah baby ^^^^

Wish I was higher than 0% MOOKIE and 0% CANO

But DeJong and Nellie Cruz sure did pay off.

Looks like minimum GPP cash will be the only GPP cash if any 2nite — that’s BEISBOL

~~ pats self on back ~~ FADES MOOKIE BETTS triple dong #AYDS

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Ok.
    I have no Mookie… so let’s hope on a min cash
    What is this week that every day there has to be someone that HR 3 times??

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Agree. I’m 25% JD and only 6% Betts for this very reason. At his price on a full slate Betts didn’t make a lot of sense. He’s semi-low owned as well, because obviously it made sense to pass. I have plenty of Sox stacks. Personally, thought he’d be higher owned and I was being contrarian by skipping him in 5 man stacks for Vazquez and Chavis, with JD, Bogaerts and Travis mostly. Obviously it didn’t work out.

• txdave41

F it. I’m stacking Boston every night from now on. Either I will curse their team and get payback for destroying my bankroll this week or they will reward me for a change.

• rocketman828

The most frustrating thing for me is last night I had Betts, JD and Holt for the Red Sox! Betts had 18 Dk points JD was at 12 which he only got that double off Romane Holt got ejected. Now tonight Betts hits 3 dingers so far JD has 1.

• dragon1952

No Cashner no Cash.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Buxton going to hit 4 bombs anyway, and no one has Betts and Buxton together. So I’ll win anyway. Don’t know why I’m concerned.

• SkateFiend

@LetsCash said...

I just don’t get Paxton!

He has some of the best stuff in the majors. Between him and Snell, I would lose my job if I was their manager.

What’s wrong with this guy?

I don’t think lefties throw dominant wipeout sliders anymore. Chris Sale is an exception. There are Randy Johnson highlights at YT and you can see right handers swinging at pitches that come near their ankles.

Paxton threw a high fastball and Betts crushed it his first homer. Pitchers throw high now to evade uppercut swings and when its not high enough they can punished.

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

Buxton going to hit 4 bombs anyway, and no one has Betts and Buxton together. So I’ll win anyway. Don’t know why I’m concerned.

Clutch SF there. I have him in a few LUs. So much better than a GIDP with BL. I will take my 2 pts and call it a night!!

• madmanjayWV

In case you missed it.

Yesterday was the first time in MLB HISTORY — Cano/DeJong and Nellie — that a player had a 3HR game in 3consecutive games……..now we are @4

• callmetouch

Betts tiers slate breaker gtfo

• madmanjayWV

@Pandamonious said...

I’m riding the BUXTON train as well = 0 for 4

• iron_tactics

Really dodgers? Fuck stats i’m just gonna blind pick 2 teams and just 5-3 them, or chase from the night before.

• zeeshan2

Ramos hr; have him in all my LUs

• CJtheGrump

Yankees.
    49 runs in the last 4 games, but make Cashner look like a Cy Young candidate.

• rocketman828

Makes sense! Calling it now the Giants score 13 runs Buster Posey hits 2 grand slams! Place your bets.

• iron_tactics

@rocketman828 said...

Makes sense! Calling it now the Giants score 13 runs Buster Posey hits 2 grand slams! Place your bets.

Not on my damn watch, gonna enter the late slate and 5 man stack that, SF won’t do shit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler