8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -156 ) at Chi Sox ( 144 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -115 ) at St. Louis ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -124 ) at Kansas City ( 114 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 189 ) at LA Angels ( -206 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 101 ) at Oakland ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 120 ) at Seattle ( -130 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 137 ) at San Diego ( -149 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

So I chose a Braves stack of lefties from the today’s lineup feature and the wrong McCann is in my lineup. How does that happen?

• ASitar

Balt 2/3/4/7 late slate + Zach Green DK Late slate

• jsteele1020

Stack the Yankees they said, they are going to avenge the brutality of last night they said….

• dragon1952

@jsteele1020 said...

Stack the Yankees they said, they are going to avenge the brutality of last night they said….

Well the way I look at it that was a golden opportunity to fade them.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Kyle Hendricks at 1.2% ownership is awfully amusing to me. I’m at 26% Hendricks.

• dragon1952

That whole game is “amusing” :^ /

• Njsum1

@CJtheGrump said...

Yankees.
    49 runs in the last 4 games, but make Cashner look like a Cy Young candidate.

Cashner is good against lefties and just below average versus righties. Yet overall he’s a decent pitcher. I try not to target him too often. I did however throw a bunch of Yankees righties at him, who aren’t doing much. Only Voit and Romine doing anything of the players I went heavy on. Was light on Judge cause Fenway is his Kryptonite, No Edwin, cause I liked Voit and can’t play them both

And of course I’m 100% Gleyber as the splits and the BVP were delicious, and that’s working out just grrrrrrreeeaaat. 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Gonna start playing guys with terrible Splits and BVP. If only I could have used this logic earlier I would have been 100% Betts 🤷‍♂️

• jayzee666

Junis saves the day! Was in the money on FD before he gave up the HR!!
    Thank the Reaper for coming thru yet again! Clutch!!

Hoping for a tropeano CGSO to complete another successful night!!

• ASitar

If Lynn chokes I swear…..

• tristanwolf

i deserve to lose for not playing nelson cruz. 9 hrs in 11 games. but hardly any of the rg experts had him either. got the angels outfield stack, maybe they score 10 and i can min cash.

• Olhausen

@madmanjayWV said...

In case you missed it.

Yesterday was the first time in MLB HISTORY — Cano/DeJong and Nellie — that a player had a 3HR game in 3consecutive games……..now we are @4

Yep the home run is a joke now and so is mlb. Maybe fans in real life like it but it sucks for Dfs.

• wpatrigo

I have Austin slater at 0.07% ownership in the $20 which is the lowest I’ve ever seen.

• lovpink

@BravesStacks said...

Hoping for a tropeano CGSO to complete another successful night!!

You really thought that was possible

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Come on Joey…. defeat the 5th inning devils….

• damionismyname

I’m leaving baseball alone after this debacle. Maybe play NFL preseason and that’s it till NFL. You have no shot in mlb unless you multi-entry or u hit the lotto with your lineup. Literally have to stack every team to even get your money back. Mlb dfs is for suckers.

• thetitanlb

Omg that Tom Murphy Jack is gonna bury me. Lord

• thetitanlb

That was like a 10-15 point Dk swing for Morris. Sadness ensues

• thetitanlb

In the late slate that Tom Murphy hr is a 10-15 swing for Morris and also a 16 pt swing for Morris who is mega owned. Wild

• Petergunz82

Needed Thaiss and Garneau to do something in the 8th

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice night. Too bad my two LAD bats did next to nothing

• zeeshan2

@tristanwolf said...

i deserve to lose for not playing nelson cruz. 9 hrs in 11 games. but hardly any of the rg experts had him either. got the angels outfield stack, maybe they score 10 and i can min cash.

I tried using the lineuphq to build my lineups and the optimizer and let’s just say the results were uh less than desired

• madmanjayWV

@damionismyname said...

I’m leaving baseball alone after this debacle. Maybe play NFL preseason and that’s it till NFL. You have no shot in mlb unless you multi-entry or u hit the lotto with your lineup. Literally have to stack every team to even get your money back. Mlb dfs is for suckers.

Maybe u r more of a sports betting #GAMBLER

DFS, especially MLB — is a game of PURE SKILLZZZZZ

b/c they pay the BILLZZZZZ

IN case u r still following along — or puking about UR LU(s) 2nite

YAHOO SCORING DIRTY DOZEN
    ~~ Friday MLB AYDS ~~
    1. MOOKIE 53.5
    2. LYNN 30.6
    T3. GIO 29.4 (wtf) — sorry, stacked cubs
    T3. Asher Wojciechowski 29.4
    5. Flaherty 28.4
    6. ANIBALL 27.4
    7. Joey LUCK 26.6
    T8. JD-MART 25.8
    T8. Willie C 25.8
    10. Danny Norris 25.6
    11. PLESAC 24.9
    12. PINEDA 24.7
    13. NELLIE 23.9

21st – Greinke 21.5; ND JEFF 19th 21.7

Come on OVER to YAHOO and play — u’ll have a better fighting punchers’ chance — play some cash games maybe…..

• madmanjayWV

@zeeshan2 said...

I tried using the lineuphq to build my lineups and the optimizer and let’s just say the results were uh less than desired

not the correct way (non-MAX ENTRY) to play MLB

#PICKnPRAY #FTW

• zeeshan2

I mean I did well in yahoo but I played a draftkings contest with one of the LUs just for the hell of it and I didn’t even get 100 pts

• damionismyname

Shit is too random. Maybe once a year I get the stacks right and it pays off but too many times variance is a bitch. My Angels stacks fizzled with great pitching. Yahoo seems better with 10 max.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler