2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 263 ) at Houston ( -297 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -133 ) at Chi Sox ( 123 ) —- T: 10.5
    2:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 136 ) at St. Louis ( -148 ) —- T: 9
    2:20 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 111 ) at Chi Cubs ( -120 ) —- T: —
    2:35 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at Texas ( -139 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 101 ) at San Diego ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -112 ) at Oakland ( 103 ) —- T: 9
    7:08 PM EST : Atlanta ( -101 ) at NY Mets ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• homers1226

faded the mia vs philly game on the news

took snell without any research

uggh

• cedric19

Where are you guys finding out about pitch counts? For example was there any indication pre game Vince Velasquez would only throw 60 pitches?

• captainwacky

@cedric19 said...

Where are you guys finding out about pitch counts? For example was there any indication pre game Vince Velasquez would only throw 60 pitches?

Outside of his whole career, he often goes deep in games.

• axman15

Would love if Bauer could get some run support today.

• jayzee666

What makes having R Lopez in some LUs irrelevant is my power to silence the bats on the LUs that he in on! Hopefully he can squeeze out a SO or two.
    Didn’t get a chance to change him out of some dummy LUs (majority of my LUs are dummy LUs).
    Just need me Pitcher SOs and HRs!

• JIB7

@cedric19 said...

I’ve been googling the guys name + “pitch count” or “summer camp” and you’ll usually find some blurbs or news articles, but you gotta hunt a bit.

• captainwacky

I’m mostly giving you a hard time, but he historically doesn’t go deep, is coming off an injury, etc etc.

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

faded the mia vs philly game on the news

took snell without any research

uggh

I also invested in Blake Snell. Going to make Chatwood look like a steal.
    ~

• cedric19

@captainwacky said...

I’m mostly giving you a hard time, but he historically doesn’t go deep, is coming off an injury, etc etc.

It’s not just him. There have been several since opening day seemingly without warning.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Orioles look like the Red Sox and the Red Sox look like the old Marlins. Someone wake them up and tell them it is 94 degrees with the wind blowing out…..

• captainwacky

@sochoice said...

Orioles look like the Red Sox and the Red Sox look like the old Marlins. Someone wake them up and tell them it is 94 degrees with the wind blowing out…..

I’ve been trying to impart this every thread- the Red Sox are actually atrocious this year.

• jayzee666

Bring back the guranteed payout contests on DK pleasseee!!!
    I have been able to social distance my self from the high scoring bats other than freak HRs by Vasquez and Aguilar.

• wpatrigo

Kluber done after one.
    Saw no news of this

• captainwacky

@wpatrigo said...

Kluber done after one.
    Saw no news of this

Yeah, I’ve got tons of him in monster lineups right now. Shitty, but there’s going to be a lot of that this year.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Stack working except for kepler.

• homers1226

mia sure balling for a game i thought might get canceled

• cedric19

@captainwacky said...

In his last 15 games started he had one where he threw 60 or under pitches

I get what ur saying about an injury, but the sarcastic “outside of his career” comment isn’t accurate as far as pitches count.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

On the news of MIA pitcher change I ruined my lineups…. increased PHI… uploaded and didn’t notice that my 3 twins stacks were gone… stupid me.

Picthing 50% Bauer/Carrasco but Greinke, Kluber and VV mixed in the others…. Kluber being pulled after one was really a killer

• scott1489

Red Sox suck

• MrMadness001

Man that Kluber injury turning some possible GPP winning lineups into just another Sunday. Damn.

• captainwacky

I have 80 percent bauer and 60 percent jose ramirez. 35 percent jake cave. My SP2 are split pretty evenly between Carrasco, Greinke, and Kluber = /

• captainwacky

@MrMadness001 said...

Man that Kluber injury turning some possible GPP winning lineups into just another Sunday. Damn.

yep.

• miggs6876

I work midnights and just woke up to check my lu. Damn, decent lu but I rostered garver and moncada who aren’t playing. Sucks but it’s my fault. I’m at 115 with their goose eggs.

• scott1489

Was on my way to absolutely banking, JD and peraza gonna push me to min cash haha. Fml

• SkateFiend

Miguel Rojas is a double away from a cycle.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).