2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 263 ) at Houston ( -297 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -133 ) at Chi Sox ( 123 ) —- T: 10.5
    2:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 136 ) at St. Louis ( -148 ) —- T: 9
    2:20 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 111 ) at Chi Cubs ( -120 ) —- T: —
    2:35 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at Texas ( -139 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 101 ) at San Diego ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -112 ) at Oakland ( 103 ) —- T: 9
    7:08 PM EST : Atlanta ( -101 ) at NY Mets ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• scott1489

@miggs6876 said...

I work midnights and just woke up to check my lu. Damn, decent lu but I rostered garver and moncada who aren’t playing. Sucks but it’s my fault. I’m at 115 with their goose eggs.

Yeah man I used to work nights and would set my line ups before passing out in the morning and would have some of the weirdest, and most stressful sleep dreaming about what my players did lmao

• homers1226

really have to watch sundays all the way to game time

especially with covid

Yo what hapnd to JIMENEZ? Never batted. WTF.. fn annoyed expected them to Bomb Maeda. Not doin shit.

• homers1226

anyone else stabbing at free madden sims for free bankroll ?

• miggs6876

• txdave41

Guess it’s going to be another season where MLB feels impossible. Got Cruz having a monster day, good pitcher, Harper going off, and another homer and that’s still only good for barely cashing right now.

• miggs6876

That is for sure. I used to playing basketball and you really have to stay up on things until lock. Newer here to baseball. Must say baseball is pretty fun. Just have to learn more about the players tendencies. There is a lot of helpful info here and elsewhere.

• jayzee666

@txdave41 said...

Guess it’s going to be another season where MLB feels impossible. Got Cruz having a monster day, good pitcher, Harper going off, and another homer and that’s still only good for barely cashing right now.

I just play for achievements on dk. I have given up on min cashing years ago! My powers are too strong!

• homers1226

were getting beat by a girl

meganjoy out 1st ,5th 24th and 25th

with her minny stack

in the dk 15 $ one

• JIB7

@866 said...

Yo what hapnd to JIMENEZ? Never batted. WTF.. fn annoyed expected them to Bomb Maeda. Not doin shit.

Ran into the wall going back on a HR ball in the first inning. Was shaken up. They ran him through a DUI test, and he stayed in, but in the 2nd inning he seemed to have trouble tracking a ball and was then taken out. Probably concussion-like symptoms.

• MrMadness001

Every DFS sport is the same. It’s about the concepts not the stats.

• homers1226

cause hes drunk ?

lmao

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@homers1226 said...

cause hes drunk ?

lmao

Its tough to know if he ran into the wall because he was drunk or if he’s acting drunk because he ran into a wall. Need that DUI test.

• ifthethunder

At least I have Nelson Cruz in my lineups. So DK achievement points, woo!
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

First two days I got very close to the top… today I have way too many BOS, CIN and STL bats in the Bauer/Carrasco lineups… that combined up about half lineups killed by Kluber,Greinke and VV and need a minor miracle to get even close to break even

• zeeshan2

@homers1226 said...

anyone else stabbing at free madden sims for free bankroll ?

Did that a ton but madden is so awful as a simulation; I made some decent money but it’s not worth until the one where you can enter 5 lineups max

• cedric19

Good game Ohtani! LOL

• zeeshan2

I hope no one used othani as their pitcher

• JIB7

@zeeshan2 said...

I hope no one used othani as their pitcher

• cedric19

Good chance Ohtani is pulled after one if he even gets through one

• cedric19

LOL Ohtani pulled what a s**t show MLB DFS is so far!

• homers1226

makes my snells pick look pretty

• miggs6876

@ifthethunder said...

At least I have Nelson Cruz in my lineups. So DK achievement points, woo!
    ~

OMG. Cruz is breaking the slate. He and Bauer taking me to the cash line. Crazy…

• miggs6876

It’s always something in dfs. Late scratch, injury, unforseen coaches move, bad call, etc.. Definitely need luck to go your way.

• zeeshan2

I used Cruz and Harper for the first two day’s; I get off them today and they combine for a couple of hrs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).