7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 107 ) at Philadelphia ( -117 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -104 ) at Boston ( -112 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 117 ) at Chi Cubs ( -127 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -121 ) at Kansas City ( 111 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 147 ) at Minnesota ( -167 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 115 ) at NY Mets ( -139 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:38 PM EST : Colorado ( 139 ) at LA Angels ( -151 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -177 ) at Seattle ( 162 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

I ain’t playing around today I got 52 lineups in the DK 300k super knuckleball also @Pandamonious Detroit might be optimal

• BiGtIGeRs

I got 52 lineups in the 300k super knuckleball and the braves are playing tonight

• ifthethunder

@BiGtIGeRs said...

also @Pandamonious Detroit might be optimal

Akil Baddoo homers 2?
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

@ifthethunder said...

Akil Baddoo homers 2?
    ~

• marker0357

I need friggin Texas to hit a homer, damnit. They finally hit one yesterday and it was Eli White for crying out loud!

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

I need friggin Texas to hit a homer, damnit. They finally hit one yesterday and it was Eli White for crying out loud!

I need Miami, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Saint Louis and Texas. And none of them are playing today.
    ~

• Fanduel1992

do pitcher get points for homer or hits in fanduel

• bangthedrummond

@Fanduel1992 said...

do pitcher get points for homer or hits in fanduel

No

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Eloy back for the Sox. Is cheap on DK…yahoo not so much.

• ifthethunder

Is Leury Garcia going to get the job done vs. Seattle? His opponent on the mound is supposedly a tomato can.

Darren McCaughan will be rewarded with a start after he thrived while working as a primary pitcher out of the bullpen in his MLB debut Wednesday, when he limited the Rockies to one run on no hits and three walks. The 25-year-old right-hander generated only one swinging strike among his 61 pitches in the outing, and he posted an underwhelming 18.9 percent strikeout rate over 10 starts at Triple-A Tacoma this season. His reliance on inducing weak contact to record outs will make it difficult to trust him in fantasy.” – DK
    ~

• superjon

Don’t know who my main punt is tonight, but Kris Bryant might be my favorite top bat.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@superjon said...

Don’t know who my main punt is tonight, but Kris Bryant might be my favorite top bat.

Luv contreas in front of him. Might have him 100% at catcher.

Like bryant but i may just keep devers, i have alot of money to spend because I’m not paying up at both p spots.

• zovyn

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Luv contreas in front of him. Might have him 100% at catcher.

Like bryant but i may just keep devers, i have alot of money to spend because I’m not paying up at both p spots.

I already like Votto, Bell, Perez, and Contreras in the C/1B spot. Going to be some tough choices tonight on a small slate. :(

• superjon

Okay he doesn’t get my normal seal of approval, but Im punting 2B with some Mandick

SOOPA-Knuckleball…. what to do? TOR/BOS stack yeah.. HOU Bats to BOMB McCaughan yah.. what else? DET gets Pineda? Think I’m goin Pineda.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I have 1 line that doesn’t have eloy just in case, but I’m heavy white sox.

• noddy

Is 5 players too many to stack from one team on DK? For example, Toronto’s 1-5 hitters.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Is 5 players too many to stack from one team on DK? For example, Toronto’s 1-5 hitters.

That’s what you’re supposed to do

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Punts
    Bote
    Eloy
    Aquino
    Raleigh
    Mccaaughan

• billythekidcowboysheat

Punts:
    Eloy
    Vaughn
    Soler
    Manning vs Twins

Gl everyone🤠

• noddy

@Sleazygreazy said...

That’s what you’re supposed to do

Thank you!

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

Punts
    Bote
    Eloy
    Aquino
    Raleigh
    Mccaaughan

I have Aristides Aquino too. So cheap….and maybe he does something? I remember when he used to.
    ~

• zovyn

No late scratches afaik for the 8:10pm games…

• BiGtIGeRs

Boring start

• zovyn

Of course Miley gives up the reverse-split HR right away to Rizzo. Meh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).