12:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 206 ) at Washington ( -225 ) —- T: 8
    12:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 135 ) at Cleveland ( -146 ) —- T: 9.5
    12:37 PM EST : Oakland ( 146 ) at Toronto ( -159 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 106 ) at NY Yankees ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 126 ) at Miami ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -235 ) at Chi Sox ( 214 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -100 ) at San Diego ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 7klub06

Early slate, 3 games shouldn’t be that hard to make a nice LU huh. Let’s see how this goes.

Pitchers
    Mad Max, Manaea? Rameriz or pay down for Stroman and mix in the two cheaper pitchers with him?
    But I’m really feeling Mad Max

• superjon

Early slate comes down to Manaea or Stroman. I’m leaning Manaea.

• joemorris100

@superjon said...

Early slate comes down to Manaea or Stroman. I’m leaning Manaea.

Storman because Toronto is the favorite to win. Manaea does have higher K but Oakland’s K percent is higher than Toronto’s.

• gillio

Is Shaw mispriced at $3600 I know he’s facing Max but Shaw is having an MVP like season. But I wanna use Longoria because he absolutely destroys CC

• pick6er

Anything is possible. Think Max proved that his last outing serving up back to back to back dingers to start the game. But I personally would rather go Longoria, he got heated up yesterday and Max is still Cy front runner.

• superjon

@joemorris100 said...

Storman because Toronto is the favorite to win. Manaea does have higher K but Oakland’s K percent is higher than Toronto’s.

I think it’s a mistake to roster a pitcher solely based on the vegas line and opposing teams SO rate.

• lloydjv1

I plan to stack WAS hitters.

• moped_jones

I wanted Scherzer but couldn’t put together a LU I liked so I ended up stacking A’s hitters.

They will be low owned, but I will also finish last. Oh well, it was only a quarter. Looking forward to the main slate.

• bucherpsu08

DK basically priced Stroman completely out of consideration

• BUFUu2

@lloydjv1 said...

I plan to stack WAS hitters.

I was going to but most ppl will be doing the same i will be going the opp and stacking mil batters today in a few

• joemorris100

@superjon said...

I think it’s a mistake to roster a pitcher solely based on the vegas line and opposing teams SO rate.

Thats my method.
    What do you recommend

• joemorris100

@BUFUu2 said...

I was going to but most ppl will be doing the same i will be going the opp and stacking mil batters today in a few

I have a lot of Nats as well.
    What percent will the highest owned be?
    70 80 percent?

• moped_jones

@bucherpsu08 said...

DK basically priced Stroman completely out of consideration

Yeah, if you’re going to pay that much for a pitcher you might as well just get Scherzer, especially with Braun & Pina out of the LU.

• joemorris100

@moped_jones said...

Yeah, if you’re going to pay that much for a pitcher you might as well just get Scherzer, especially with Braun & Pina out of the LU.

He is a very playable 8600 on FanDuel

• moped_jones

@joemorris100 said...

Thats my method.
    What do you recommend

I’ve looked at your baseball scores (Top 10 finishes) from this season and I recommend you keep doing what you’re doing.

• rog11sm

I am trying to build a stroman scherzer lineup and it is ugly

• moped_jones

@joemorris100 said...

He is a very playable 8600 on FanDuel

Oops, I’m so used to people just meaning DK when they don’t mention a specific site.

I’m not playing the early slate on FD. I hate these split slates. I’m only playing a quarter on DK b/c I’m off today and bored.

• raymond333

So I’m thinking Stroman, and stacking TOR and CLE….sound ok? I hit 178 on FD yesterday, early slate, and missed my quin by 1.8 pts urghhh!

Im liking TOR and CLE, but WA doesnt look bad either. May play Rendon as a one off. Any input on stacks?

• Jmilko5

Lind or Alonso? Early slate GPP

• joemorris100

@moped_jones said...

I’ve looked at your baseball scores (Top 10 finishes) from this season and I recommend you keep doing what you’re doing.

Thanks
    Always looking to get better though.

• raymond333

Actually Stroman, and then stack a few TOR and CLE, and a couple of WA. Lets go!

• cblakley13

Stroman is the way to go i believe. Like stacking some angels as well (Trout, Cowart, Simmons)

• 7klub06

Any love for Khris Davis today, he has been quiet pass few games

• raymond333

How do you all feel about Goodwin (WA) as an OF? Trying to stack another WA guy with Rendon.

• 7klub06

@raymond333 said...

How do you all feel about Goodwin (WA) as an OF? Trying to stack another WA guy with Rendon.

I have him in 2 LUs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).