MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:07 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: – 4:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 124 ) at Boston ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -175 ) at Washington ( 161 ) —- T: 10
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 139 ) at Seattle ( -151 ) —- T: 9
    6:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -118 ) at Miami ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -119 ) at Philadelphia ( 110 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -171 ) at Chi Sox ( 158 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 106 ) at Milwaukee ( -114 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Cincinnati ( 0 ) —- T: – 7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 119 ) at NY Mets ( -129 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -199 ) at Kansas City ( 182 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Houston ( -182 ) at St. Louis ( 168 ) —- T: 8
    9:07 PM EST : Texas ( 149 ) at Oakland ( -161 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: –

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Early Slate

Pitching – Marco
    Bats – BOS, SEA, NYY, ARI, TAM

Main Slate

Pitching – Matz or Quantrill
    Bats – BAL, MIN, CLE, STL, ATL, OAK

• BigPod

Who’s going to be the guy today that keeps the 3 home run streak going? My guess would be one of the Twins

• iron_tactics

@BigPod said...

Who’s going to be the guy today that keeps the 3 home run streak going? My guess would be one of the Twins

Goldschmidt against Cole, because reasons and stuff

• maibockaddict

DK pricing on pitching once again is unbelievably bad on both slates.

• ASitar

Leaning Cole, Homer, Chase Anderson for DK Main slate w Colorado, Twins and Indians bats.

• ASitar

Bold call of the early slate: Castellanos goes 3-4 w a 2 HR and a 2B. No Castellanos no big cash. Going Kershaw/Alexander + Betts/JD then a couple off punts. I’m a Yankee fan and I can’t continue to stack them at this rate.

• balle

why exactly is trevor williams getting 100% exposure on the optimizer? Am i missing something? He’s trash !!

• ASitar

@balle said...

why exactly is trevor williams getting 100% exposure on the optimizer? Am i missing something? He’s trash !!

He has a better than average game every so often and some experts think today is one of them. He won’t kill your LU but he’s not going to put up 35 DK points. He’s good for 14.8 DK points today. Every pitcher is priced up.

• 7klub06

@ASitar said...

Bold call of the early slate: Castellanos goes 3-4 w a 2 HR and a 2B. No Castellanos no big cash. Going Kershaw/Alexander + Betts/JD then a couple off punts. I’m a Yankee fan and I can’t continue to stack them at this rate.

Like that call

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Like that call

it’s pretty much a perfect matchup for castellanos, but the fact he has struck out 8 times in his last 18 ABs is concerning (6 of last 12)

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

BB is such a dice roll. Without stating the obvious plays Duffy/TB on fd and leading off looks nice at 2.4k as a salary saver. But I guess that’s obvious too :)

Going with marco and Young, batters split between NY/Bos/ LA and Tampa, I keep telling myself to stop playing the chalk but it’s hard to do.

• ASitar

Oh jeez, I have Det 3/4/6/7. I think a good contrarian play is to go Smith at C and d’Arnaud at 1b but I want Dixon in my Tigers stack. Thoughts?

• 7klub06

@ASitar said...

Oh jeez, I have Det 3/4/6/7. I think a good contrarian play is to go Smith at C and d’Arnaud at 1b but I want Dixon in my Tigers stack. Thoughts?

Like Smith at C.
    1st bade is loaded with options

• 7klub06

So OF so far for me JD/Pham need a 3rd. Want to go with Betts, but then want to play someone from Dodgers. But then think Toscar or Grichuk will hit one today

Aggggggghhhh

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

So OF so far for me JD/Pham need a 3rd. Want to go with Betts, but then want to play someone from Dodgers. But then think Toscar or Grichuk will hit one today

Aggggggghhhh

Betts had a pretty bad history against Paxton and bombed 3 last night.

Today Judge has a pretty bad history against Eduardo.

• RatedDAL

How many lineups would bomb today with 1-0 Yanks win today? Fingers crossed.

• 7klub06

Went 3 BlueJays/ 2 Sox

• jsteele1020

You just couldn’t hit a grand slam for me, huh Garcia?

• BigPod

Adames my punt

• 7klub06

@ASitar said...

DArNaud good call

• 7klub06

Damn Tampa

• casper

@maibockaddict said...

DK pricing on pitching once again is unbelievably bad on both slates.

Been playing more Fan Duel of late one pitcher and got sick of trying to stack teams with 5 outfielders 2 1 st base men ect. The 1b/c flex and late swap got rid of all the issues I had with them.

• nloc

Kittredge 6 SO in 2 innings

• casper

@nloc said...

Kittredge 6 SO in 2 innings

How many out’s are in two inning’s

• nloc

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler