6:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -121 ) at Cincinnati ( 111 ) —- T: 10
    6:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 135 ) at Tampa Bay ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -151 ) at Pittsburgh ( 139 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -132 ) at Philadelphia ( 121 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 130 ) at Miami ( -141 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 117 ) at Cleveland ( -127 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 121 ) at Detroit ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 232 ) at Houston ( -259 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• depalma13

Went from first to 61st thanks to the bum Weaver.

• Lathum

I multi entried on this terrible slate, but dropped some Glasnow on FD. Please someone just kick me in the balls.

• choppadown

Going with Folty on FD in my single bullet…sucked all weekend, forgot how to play DFS.

• thedkexperience

@jaf373 said...

Well, if you’ve ever wanted to get Ronald Acuna at sub-5% ownership on a small slate, today is your day.

I do and I have. Lock and load!

• superjon

this is so dumb. one lineup. glasnow + reds stack.

• ifthethunder

Roth says late start likely for Cubs – Reds, but thinks it plays.

https://twitter.com/KevinRothWx/status/1287867875638644737
    ~

• JSteele

Went with James, Tigers, Astros and some one-offs

• tmac178

SoChi- Cle PPD

• ButBongoFiesta

@mr_papageorgio said...

I originally liked Houser but it seems like he’s not going to pitch long

Where did you hear/read this?

• truegrinder

@JSteele said...

Montgomery isn’t really a strikeout pitcher, and Detroit hits lefties well. 2-5 is all worth a stack.

I’ve watched enough tigers games over the years. I’m betting on a lot of strikeouts. Die hard tigers fan here so hoping I’m wrong. Lol

• thedkexperience

I was somehow able to enter almost a completely identical lineup on FD and DK. I’m only doing one because multi-lineuping the last few days has only gotten me to select the wrong lineup in my single entry so far.

Mets and Braves stacks …

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

bichette scratched

Whack. Realized a couple mins before lock. Tried to global swap on FD but I guess it only swapped a few lineups even though most had money left over from playing James at Pitcher. Didnt think it was the same as NBA where you need late scratch alerts on. I have like 40%. Hopefully I just win the rest of the NBA tickets I need on FD and dont have to play it anymore

• mr_papageorgio

@ButBongoFiesta said...

Where did you hear/read this?

More just knowing how the Brewers operate. Haven’t seen a specific but I think 5 innings is his max.

• mbunner23

Royals stack for me.

• truegrinder

Salvador Perez career 300 hitter vs the Tigers and 20 long balls. Second most against them then any other team

• wpatrigo

Reds/Cubs early game is giving me heartburn simply due to the fact I have so many of them sprinkled in either Stacks or one offs.

• Lathum

Whats the deal with Crunchtime not having chat box anymore?

• Lathum

@wpatrigo said...

Reds/Cubs early game is giving me heartburn simply due to the fact I have so many of them sprinkled in either Stacks or one offs.

yeah, I have 4X4 stacks of both. Putting my trust in Roth

• harryfox23

I won a $333 ticket a few days ago and have never treaded in these waters before. With 17 minutes until start it only has 2157/3336 entered. Is this normal for a high priced event like this to not fill up? I don’t have the cash to do it, but it looks like a pretty big overlay.

• mr_papageorgio

@harryfox23 said...

I won a $333 ticket a few days ago and have never treaded in these waters before. With 17 minutes until start it only has 2157/3336 entered. Is this normal for a high priced event like this to not fill up? I don’t have the cash to do it, but it looks like a pretty big overlay.

It’s 100 entry max so I think it will get close to full if not all the way there. Lots of guys waiting to import LUs until weather news.

• harryfox23

@mr_papageorgio said...

It’s 100 entry max so I think it will get close to full if not all the way there. Lots of guys waiting to import LUs until weather news.

Ahhh, and it is looking that way as it has jumped up quickly. I only play maybe 3 or 4 lineups tops in a day so everything I do is by hand in the moment, didn’t think about how you could set things up early but not register until the last minute. Makes sense.

• Yeoman

I live about ten miles NE of the Cincinnati ballpark and a rather large chunk of one our trees just hit the ground. From the radar it looks like the rain is still a few miles away and I can hear the thunder to confirm.

If it times out right and they go ahead with first pitch you might get about ten minutes of 50mph launching pad. Or they might do the smart thing and just stay in the dugouts.

• monarch

DK going to be short tonight which is nice. I’m playing some Graveman to stack the entire Red Sox game. Also have some Braves stacks.

• marker0357

@Yeoman said...

I live about ten miles NE of the Cincinnati ballpark and a rather large chunk of one our trees just hit the ground. From the radar it looks like the rain is still a few miles away and I can hear the thunder to confirm.

If it times out right and they go ahead with first pitch you might get about ten minutes of 50mph launching pad. Or they might do the smart thing and just stay in the dugouts.

came through N Indy a few hours ago. It was nasty but not more than an hour.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

It’s starting in a delay.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.