6:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -121 ) at Cincinnati ( 111 ) —- T: 10
    6:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 135 ) at Tampa Bay ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -151 ) at Pittsburgh ( 139 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -132 ) at Philadelphia ( 121 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 130 ) at Miami ( -141 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 117 ) at Cleveland ( -127 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 121 ) at Detroit ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 232 ) at Houston ( -259 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I played a ton of Glasnow but he might only have one more inning left…

• mr_papageorgio

Just told Mrs. P how excited I was to watch my first Pirates game of the season since they are playing the Brewers. Her response: “Are you sure about that?”

She’s not wrong. And waaaaaay too many pitches for Glasnow already, sigh.

• marker0357

Thanks Panda. Personally, I hear enough about COVID from all of the news outlets. Beyond players being out, that’s all that i care to hear about on these threads. i’ll be happy, as I’m sure all of you will as well, when life returns to normal. BTW Go Cubbies!

• Zieg30

@theIrrigator said...

Still upset about earlier huh?

You have about 350+ pages to read.

Corona, Politics, and NBA

Its Exhausting.

Read that and if you still want to talk about it I’ll join you and help add a couple more pages

Haha.

Also, jjwd, it’s mostly a right-winger’s wet dream in there, despite dissent from a few folks (like me). You would enjoy the thread, I think.

• Zieg30

@mr_papageorgio said...

Just told Mrs. P how excited I was to watch my first Pirates game of the season since they are playing the Brewers. Her response: “Are you sure about that?”

She’s not wrong. And waaaaaay too many pitches for Glasnow already, sigh.

But he’s getting Ks for you.

Also, sent you a DM a few min ago.

• synth

Big thumbs up to keeping the covid specifics to other threads. Don’t really need armchair virologists spouting the takes they saw on social media in a thread about the daily MLB slate. There’s a thread for that, go talk about it there if you want.

• jjwd

@Pandamonious said...

Again, the large majority of the covid discussion had zero to do with today’s actual slate. That’s what was deleted.

well, now you’ve given yourself a high standard to live up to. Good luck censoring every MLB virus opinion for the next 2 months.

• monarch

On a non virus related note….I hope the season continues. I believe my Athletics are the real deal

• synth

This was a tough pitching day. It might be that 4 innings of Glasnow ends up being worth it compared to everyone else. Hope not given my fade but he’s racking up K’s

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

But he’s getting Ks for you.

Also, sent you a DM a few min ago.

Just replied. And yeah, if he gets 1 more inning and another K he may end up being the highest scoring P tonight lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jjwd said...

well, now you’ve given yourself a high standard to live up to. Good luck censoring every MLB virus opinion for the next 2 months.

Thank you. I have no issue setting high standards.

• jjwd

@Zieg30 said...

Also, jjwd, it’s mostly a right-winger’s wet dream in there, despite dissent from a few folks (like me). You would enjoy the thread, I think.

You know nothing about me dude.
    And no, I don’t have time to wade through a monster thread full of nonsense.
    People in this thread were arguing about the virus hours before I got here, and their posts were allowed to stand until I debated them. I was arguing in favor of the safety of baseball today. I expect that in the future random declarations in the daily MLB thread about virus doom will be allowed to stand as long as no one debates them.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@jjwd said...

You know nothing about me dude.
    And no, I don’t have time to wade through a monster thread full of nonsense.
    People in this thread were arguing about the virus hours before I got here, and their posts were allowed to stand until I debated them. I was arguing in favor of the safety of baseball today. I expect that in the future random declarations in the daily MLB thread about virus doom will be allowed to stand as long as no one debates them.

I suggest you move on. Find another thread and quit questioning our moderating decisions, which by the way is against forum policy.

• fluffynuggets

Stop! Just PLEASE STOP!!!

Edit: To JJWD

• Zieg30

@mr_papageorgio said...

Just replied. And yeah, if he gets 1 more inning and another K he may end up being the highest scoring P tonight lol

I had $700 left. Could’ve easily gone from James to Glasnow. Really hoping that’s not a major regret at the end of the night, though it’s looking like the only way it won’t be a regret is if my lineup wouldn’t have cashed anyway.

• mr_papageorgio

All this mod debating and no one is here sweating James like me??? Come on guys, get it together!

• homers1226

and houser gets thru 1 with 13 pitches

woot

• jayzee666

PLEASE add an option to ignore users!!! I think if you just ignore certain ppl, they don’t get the attention and eventually go away. They must have been ignored on another thread and came here!

On a side note, I am looking to sweep this slate!! 24 LUs, 0 of them cash! I am not just rooting for the most likely outcome! Off to a good start!!

• homers1226

@jayzee666 said...

PLEASE add an option to ignore users!!! I think if you just ignore certain ppl, they don’t get the attention and eventually go away. They must have been ignored on another thread and came here!

On a side note, I am looking to sweep this slate!! 24 LUs, 0 of them cash! I am not just rooting for the most likely outcome! Off to a good start!!

good luck u crazy man

i almost didnt play 1 lu

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Thank you. I have no issue setting high standards.

The exact opposite of my dating life.

——

So … Pete Alonso is gonna positively regress into a 3 homer night soon, right?

• ifthethunder

@mr_papageorgio said...

All this mod debating and no one is here sweating James like me??? Come on guys, get it together!

I’m with you. 2 Ks is good, tho.
    ~

Me too… have ton of Goodrum/Schoop.. Long/Lewis.. all do nothing in 1st

• mr_papageorgio

@thedkexperience said...

The exact opposite of my dating life.

——

So … Pete Alonso is gonna positively regress into a 3 homer night soon, right?

Yes, tonight.

• Zieg30

@mr_papageorgio said...

I forgot I was even rooting for a Houston pitcher tonight. Glad he got out of what looks like a jam. 2 Ks at least.

• Zieg30

Graveman . . . strikes out the side.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.