8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 137 ) at Chi Cubs ( -165 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 141 ) at Texas ( -153 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 184 ) at Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -145 ) at Kansas City ( 133 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:38 PM EST : Colorado ( 123 ) at LA Angels ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -121 ) at SF Giants ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -159 ) at Seattle ( 139 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 143 ) at San Diego ( -156 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Thanks for the 3-run-dong, Josh Bell. Played you 4 games in a row… probably should have made it 5

• TheShaman43

@ifthethunder said...

This has been tricky for me. Too often the numbers say ‘this guy’ and the results say “ha ha ha.”

Oh, absolutely. I would have perhaps been better served to have used the word ‘guess’ rather than ‘identify’.

I’ll often combine a safer pitcher with one who, if the stars align, has the potential for a nice output. Tonight that’s McCullers (safe) and Alcantara (expect a dozen, hope for 30)…I’m at max salary with that combo and I might have been safer with someone like Maeda (ownership, though I really don’t factor that in for baseball) or Paddack (less upside), but I think if I can get to 3X with Alcantara (25.5) I’ll have lineup that cashes.

Actually, I could probably say that every night. Regardless of what I do with my bats if I get the pitching right I cash even when the bats bomb and if my pitchers bomb I don’t cash even if I get the stacks right.

• panters

@zovyn said...

Tummy ache

Guess I should stay tuned here until every game has started. FOAD Jockey shorts. Good luck everyone.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Have only 2 lines on dk, in the immaculate inning.

Does anyone have an opinion on of 3300 or less as final piece?

I already have tucker in the spot, but where i have 2 entires, i was thinking of doing one with tucker the other with a upton or maybe brantley to keep astro exposure.

• joephoto

@marker0357 said...

I sure hope BOS/TOR plays

Sure wish I faded Toro + Bos batters.
    I live here and it was beautiful out all day.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Nvm goodnight, trea turner WTF!

• yisman

I decided to completely fade BOS/TOR due to uncertainty.

Ran out of time to enter contests as I was still editing so I missed overlay on all 3 sites. Got just the stuff in I had already reserved.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Hopefully i can still cash, damm turner 5 friggen points ain’t gonna cut it for anything significant.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Thanks for the 3-run-dong, Josh Bell. Played you 4 games in a row… probably should have made it 5

This Nats fan almost never plays Bell. But I have played Soto every day for the last few…until today. Went with cheaper Nat bats (Josh Harrison and Alcides Escobar) instead.

OTOH, I have Ozzie Albies and Sandy Leon. Got that Miami homer I needed.

And Milwaukee too! To bad I only played Omar Narvaez in one of my ‘get the homers for the achievement’ dime times.
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Bos Tor ppd. Kinda silly they knew what was coming and delayed it instead of ppd off the bat

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Trea has the rona

• superjon

Seems like what I get wrong most often is which teams to cross off.

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

Bos Tor ppd. Kinda silly they knew what was coming and delayed it instead of ppd off the bat

I missed it. Had Toronto stacks in 3 and Robbie Ray in a lineup too.
    ~

• yisman

RIP my lineups

faded rain game but used Trea Turner

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

I missed it. Had Toronto stacks in 3 and Robbie Ray in a lineup too.
    ~

same. damn.

• noddy

Why would Seattle trade those 2 relievers at this point of the season with the position they are in? Someone please explain that to me.

• panters

Got the Riley and Garver slams but different lineups.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Why would Seattle trade those 2 relievers at this point of the season with the position they are in? Someone please explain that to me.

Idk for sure and it does seem a little curious, especially to the team they are chasing in their own division. Maybe they love Toro and have confidence in some relievers they have in the minors.

• yisman

someone asked Cheese on Crunchtime should he fade Trea Turner due to a potential trade. Cheese said you can’t really project trades like that, to pinpoint who might get dealt.

So the guy was right to fade Trea but for the wrong reason.

I don’t understand how they find out mid-game he has COVID.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Also maybe they have future plans to trade for RPs and/or think Graveman is getting by with smoke and mirrors and are selling at his ceiling. He is 30 years old 👴

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

someone asked Cheese on Crunchtime should he fade Trea Turner due to a potential trade. Cheese said you can’t really project trades like that, to pinpoint who might get dealt.

So the guy was right to fade Trea but for the wrong reason.

I don’t understand how they find out mid-game he has COVID.

The “test” “results” are available once processed. Maybe he got tested a little late today.

What is sillier to me is that if he tests positive how come they don’t stop the game and quarantine the whole District of Columbia 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤡

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

This Clown had dinner plans and forgot to check the weather. Had plenty of Tor/Bos 🤡

• noddy

@Sleazygreazy said...

Also maybe they have future plans to trade for RPs and/or think Graveman is getting by with smoke and mirrors and are selling at his ceiling. He is 30 years old 👴

Thank you!

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

Got the Riley and Garver slams but different lineups.

Same. But Riley is in my good lineup which has the Leon homer (also Albies and Jesse Winker). Need my pitchers to hold up and maybe I have a good one.

P.S. And now have a Bryce Harper homer in there too.
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

Really annoyed to, my lines are great:

Garver
    Bryce
    Soto

My pitchers haven’t got rocked yet either
    Jo-mo
    Birthday boy brad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).