8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 118 ) at Texas ( -128 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -149 ) at Milwaukee ( 137 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -219 ) at Chi Sox ( 200 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at St. Louis ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -108 ) at Oakland ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -102 ) at San Diego ( -106 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 271 ) at LA Dodgers ( -300 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 136 ) at Seattle ( -147 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

How many guys from Texas is too many? I have 6 :)

• superjon

Sorry if it’s not obvious I meant the state of Texas not just the Rangers

• demato320

I HAVE A AWESEMO GREAT PLAY FOR FANDUAL TONIGHT. Padres DUSTY COLEMAN AT SHORTSTOP, Salary is the minimum:$2,000

He is a 30 year old journeymen, who prior to last night, had 14 career plate appearances. His Triple A numbers this year : 209 batting average with a 34.2k rate. THis is a AWESEMO spot.

• MrPerfekt7

The pitching LU for tonight 👀

• MrPerfekt7

@demato320 said...

I HAVE A AWESEMO GREAT PLAY FOR FANDUAL TONIGHT. Padres DUSTY COLEMAN AT SHORTSTOP, Salary is the minimum:$2,000

He is a 30 year old journeymen, who prior to last night, had 14 career plate appearances. His Triple A numbers this year : 209 batting average with a 34.2k rate. THis is a AWESEMO spot.

2200 on DK interestinf

• demato320

@7klub06 said...

2200 on DK interestinf

Hey this player won someone a GPP last night…..and he was a one-off, not even in a PADRE stack…so ,I guess we have to ride the hot streak

• IronMonkey415

Okay I will ride him with you guys.

WHO ELSE? TELL ME

• demato320

@IronMonkey415 said...

WHO ELSE? TELL ME

I still trying to get my head around this player being in 2 percent of GPP lineups last night???? Especially, the PROS DFS players. I get the low ownership GTO lineup strat….but putting a player who had those stats in the minors in a GPP lineup seems like a shot in the dark! Maybe not?

• dbullsfan

@demato320 said...

I still trying to get my head around this player being in 2 percent of GPP lineups last night???? Especially, the PROS DFS players. I get the low ownership GTO lineup strat….but putting a player who had those stats in the minors in a GPP lineup seems like a shot in the dark! Maybe not?

he probably popped in some optimizers because of his price vs a crappy pitcher.

• MrPerfekt7

@IronMonkey415 said...

WHO ELSE? TELL ME

I think ima roll out. Margot again. He has been coming thru lately in my LUs

• demato320

@7klub06 said...

I think ima roll out. Margot again. He has been coming thru lately in my LUs

ME TOO, HOPING THEY START SANCHEZ AT CATCHER TOO!!! THOSE TWO ARE GREAT PLAYS

• yisman

David Price was scratched from today’s start and will be placed on the DL.

• demato320

@yisman said...

David Price was scratched from today’s start and will be placed on the DL.

Definetly use ROYALS stacks…..every one is hot on that team…..Redsox do have a decent bullpen which can limit Royal upside, but still a decent play.

• rog11sm

A Tampa 5 man with a 3 man Yankee stack looks very interesting. Just don’t know if I should use duda or Morrison?

• bucherpsu08

Why Tampa? I think Tanaka is one of the better plays tonight on DK.

• demato320

@7klub06 said...

The pitching LU for tonight 👀

Fandual

Chalk: Salazar
    GPP: Tehran, Tanaka, Wacha and Romano

DK:

Chalk: Salazar
    Gpp: Tehran, Tanaka, Wancha, Romano, Jamie Garcia and Montero

• MrPerfekt7

Judge is on my DNP list, smh he just can’t get right

• jtkucheck

Now it’s Rick Porcello going for Boston. Not sure there is quite as much alpha in the Royals bats now…

• demato320

@rog11sm said...

A Tampa 5 man with a 3 man Yankee stack looks very interesting. Just don’t know if I should use duda or Morrison?

Duda hard hit/FB data is pretty good the last 7 days. Im rolling several Ray lines on DK and FD. My Definites are: DUDA, LONGO, Smith and Miller. I will salt in Dickerson and HECHAVARIA

• demato320

@bucherpsu08 said...

He is for a GPP…I will use him in several lines….and double the lineups and use pivots of Salazar and Wacha on FD, and Tehran on DK.
    Just in case he has a BLOW UP!!!!!
    Also, hedge my bets by running out some Rays stacks…

• demato320

@bucherpsu08 said...

He is for a GPP…I will use him in several lines….and double the lineups and use pivots of Salazar and Wacha on FD, and Tehran on DK.
    Just in case he has a BLOW UP!!!!!
    Also, hedge my bets by running out some Rays stacks…

• demato320

@jtkucheck said...

Now it’s Rick Porcello going for Boston. Not sure there is quite as much alpha in the Royals bats now…

Porcello is a fly ball machine giving some hard hit data the past couple of weeks. Royals are hot = a def GPP stack ;)

• rog11sm

I think tanaka will have some ownership tonight. I think if the rays aren’t striking out he becomes very hittable. I like the left handed rays with longo thrown in there in Yankee stadium , and I don’t think he pitches too well against Tampa

• demato320

@rog11sm said...

I think tanaka will have some ownership tonight. I think if the rays aren’t striking out he becomes very hittable. I like the left handed rays with longo thrown in there in Yankee stadium , and I don’t think he pitches too well against Tampa

good stuff, add some Yankee RHB, shake and stir

• hcassidy

First and only post on League, I just set up a 15 man contest for DK since its a 15 game slate. If your not in league and would like to join, send me a PM will check them throughout the day(just send me your DK username so I can send an invite). Lets fill this one up, 2.00 to enter top3 get paid out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).