8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 118 ) at Texas ( -128 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -149 ) at Milwaukee ( 137 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -219 ) at Chi Sox ( 200 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at St. Louis ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -108 ) at Oakland ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -102 ) at San Diego ( -106 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 271 ) at LA Dodgers ( -300 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 136 ) at Seattle ( -147 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• moped_jones

@demato320 said...

I still trying to get my head around this player being in 2 percent of GPP lineups last night???? Especially, the PROS DFS players. I get the low ownership GTO lineup strat….but putting a player who had those stats in the minors in a GPP lineup seems like a shot in the dark! Maybe not?

When you play hundreds of lineups you can put guys like that in your lineup.

• hpatel1089

anyone think Happ can be a sleeper tonight? He can potentially post 30+ and for his price that’s great

• LaranzoW

Didi or lindor??

• demato320

• Davidw22

I think Houston is guaranteed atleast 2 dingers so trying to pick the right player(s) from there lineup seems like step 1 for me tonight.

• LaranzoW

Only could play one

• hcassidy

@LaranzoW said...

Didi or lindor??

Good question, they have both been hot lately. Didi had 3 straight games with a HR prior to last night, but still put up decent points. Both Teams are rolling but just me cause I am a Tribe fan, I went Lindor tonight.

• hcassidy

@Davidw22 said...

I think Houston is guaranteed atleast 2 dingers so trying to pick the right player(s) from there lineup seems like step 1 for me tonight.

I have already set my L/U, but I am not a full stack guy. And will say have 0 Astros tonight

• Davidw22

Zimmerman is bad, I know they are always chalk but they’re just so damn good.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

slate thoughts – https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/7-28-mlb-full-slate-analysis-1999051

• hcassidy

@Davidw22 said...

Zimmerman is bad, I know they are always chalk but they’re just so damn good.

I know Zimm is bad, but I play GPP and figured they would be at least 8-10% possible higher. So I went a different direction to get away from it looking for 5% or lower owned. But I won’t talk you out of it, 15 game slates always gives me fits as there is just to much variations that can go off. And if you get that right one, your taking them down.

• cblakley13

Any chance i can get an invite to the forum league? Name same as forum name

• superjon

@hcassidy said...

I know Zimm is bad, but I play GPP and figured they would be at least 8-10% possible higher. So I went a different direction to get away from it looking for 5% or lower owned. But I won’t talk you out of it, 15 game slates always gives me fits as there is just to much variations that can go off. And if you get that right one, your taking them down.

Even if you don’t do a full stack I think it would be worth it to have at least one Astro.

• hcassidy

@superjon said...

Even if you don’t do a full stack I think it would be worth it to have at least one Astro.

Yeah I know but can’t get myself to do it, their whole 1-9 could be 8-10 % owned. If what I have is set in the starting L/U I am sticking to my guns and playing them. I am a SE guy so I am not dumping lots of money.

• cblakley13

Seems like i cant find a ranger i dont like vs tillman..

• superjon

@hcassidy said...

Yeah I know but can’t get myself to do it, their whole 1-9 could be 8-10 % owned. If what I have is set in the starting L/U I am sticking to my guns and playing them. I am a SE guy so I am not dumping lots of money.

15 game slate don’t sweat the ownership. A lot of line ups will have guys that are under 5%

• hcassidy

@superjon said...

15 game slate don’t sweat the ownership. A lot of line ups will have guys that are under 5%

Oh I know, and hoping the L/U I have is all under 5 Looking for that win tonight.

• mh8235

Do you guys find in large slates such as tonight – that stacking a team’s position players (at least 4) is a better or worse strategy than individual players…

My most stacked is 2 position players – just feel like winning GPP lineup is almost ALWAYS a stack

• panters

@mh8235 said...

Do you guys find in large slates such as tonight – that stacking a team’s position players (at least 4) is a better or worse strategy than individual players…

My most stacked is 2 position players – just feel like winning GPP lineup is almost ALWAYS a stac

Won the Main Slate QA last night. My only GPP win this season. It was fun though sweating out Manuel Margot last two at bats.

All I play is stacks of at least three. Others may disagree.

• panters

@mh8235 said...

My most stacked is 2 position players – just feel like winning GPP lineup is almost ALWAYS a stac

Won the Main Slate QA last night. My only GPP win this season. It was fun though sweating out Manuel Margot last two at bats.

All I play is stacks of at least three. Others may disagree.

• panters

Sorry for the double post. RG starting to STB on my computer.

• panters

Server going haywire here.

• JTL33

Would you all go Rizzo or Hosmer as a one off?

• superjon

@hcassidy said...

Oh I know, and hoping the L/U I have is all under 5 Looking for that win tonight.

Honestly. If your line up is all guys under 5%

You might not even cash.

• hcassidy

last post on the DK league, still need 4. 2.00 top 3 win 15 man entry.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).