2:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -106 ) at Milwaukee ( -102 ) —- T: 10
    2:15 PM EST : Houston ( -134 ) at St. Louis ( 123 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -171 ) at Kansas City ( 157 ) —- T: 9
    4:07 PM EST : Texas ( 182 ) at Oakland ( -199 ) —- T: 9
    4:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 164 ) at Boston ( -178 ) —- T: 10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

Hoskins 3-0 with bases loaded and he swings and pops out…

• ASitar

Sucks to not be cashing in your 4 LUs because you basically don’t have mother effing Cy Young Sanchez. What in the F

• hcassidy

Schwarber to his teammates right now…..

• ASitar

Hicks or Murph 4:05 DK slate?

• mr_papageorgio

I know Maddon does some crazy things but redefining the cleanup spot as the 8 hole is pretty interesting.

• MrPerfekt7

@ASitar said...

Hicks or Murph 4:05 DK slate?

Like both but Hicks. He has went yard last two meetings

• MrPerfekt7

Who you guys like at P

Thinking. Payano, Bumgarner and maybes on Bundy and Milone

• boisethunder55

Showdown strategy

• callmetouch

Bauer meltdown.

• hcassidy

@callmetouch said...

Bauer meltdown.

Cause he don’t want to be traded or maybe he had an undisclosed drone injury….. Just a guess

• yisman

list of guys leaving due to injury:

Segura
    McNeil
    Acuna

then we had Senzel getting ejected and Sogard/Castellanos being late scratches.

• Alot of different ones, two simple ones are bats vs pitchers. I’d imagine going sale and german will be contrarian. That being said im loading up on all the yankee bats.

• ASitar

Sale Captain in 1, Hicks Captain in 1 w all bats. Hopefully I can salvage my weekend

• shades

Agree mr papa Followed Meadows his whole time at Indianapolis and saw him play many times when they played the Railriders where I live.Hated that move 100%

• jayzee666

@ASitar said...

Sale Captain in 1, Hicks Captain in 1 w all bats. Hopefully I can salvage my weekend

I am sooooo Sorry for the Sale implosion. In all 3 of my LUs.
    I am a DFS cancerous tumor!!

• rocketman828

Of course German is Cyerman tonight!

• casper

Another slate with a min priced guy hitting multiple HR ‘s I had a couple yesterday missed out on Thaiss.Never remember punt plays going for 40 everyday

• Njsum1

@jayzee666 said...

I am sooooo Sorry for the Sale implosion. In all 3 of my LUs.

Here’s what you gotta do tomorrow. Make 1 lineup like you normally would. Then make another lineup with essentially the opposite of that lineup. However don’t mix and match in the same lineup.

Soooo…lineup 2 should be two 4 man or a 5-3 stack against the pitchers you played in lineup 1. And your pitchers in lineup 2 should be the pitchers you stacked against in lineup 1.

You’re welcome and congrats on your soon to be 1st GPP win! 😁👍🍻

• telestraightshooter

Would the return be >58% if playing both SP @ Coors… in a 50-50 showdown?

Generally no……but… both starters there on Monday fetch 15 dK pts 75% of their coors starts.

LaD starter is 5-1 there, & might be only other MLB SP who gets better return on a start at coor that Grey does.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).