7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 113 ) at Tampa Bay ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 125 ) at Boston ( -135 ) —- T: 11
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 117 ) at NY Mets ( -127 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -108 ) at Chi Cubs ( -102 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 101 ) at Texas ( -109 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -174 ) at Kansas City ( 160 ) —- T: 10
    9:38 PM EST : Colorado ( 185 ) at LA Angels ( -204 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -135 ) at SF Giants ( 125 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Got MIA, MIL and TEX yesterday. Still need PIT and St. Louis. Hard to get a home run achievement when the team doesn’t score any runs. Right, Pirates?
    ~

• frugal

Any idea why DK is showing all Astros out not starting?

• yisman

The Miami Marlins are trading outfielder Starling Marte to the Oakland Athletics, a source confirmed to the Miami Herald on Wednesday. Miami is paying the remainder of “(player-popup #starling-marte)Starling Marte”:/players/starling-marte-13518’s contract, about $4.5 million, and are receiving left-handed pitcher Jesus Luzardo, a Parkland Stoneman Douglas High graduate, in return from Oakland to complete the trade.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

Checking for news, don’t see any since the trade.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/astros-mariners-back-at-it-after-mid-series-swap/
    ~

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

Checking for news, don’t see any since the trade.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/astros-mariners-back-at-it-after-mid-series-swap/
    ~

It cleared up when the starters were announced, I logged in right after the first games started and saw a couple Astros in my lineup out, checked to swap and every Astro was listed as out. Thought the game was postponed but SEA lineup was posted. Weird error.

• zovyn

I should pay more attention this week, obviously. Really weirded me out seeing Toro come up on the Seattle roster.

• jayzee666

@frugal said...

They wanted to see if I was playing any Astros. They might as well bench them if I had any in my lineups.

• donkeydealer

Who do I choose to lose my money on tonight?

• zovyn

I stacked Tigers on the early slate but apparently not enough of them. :P

• jayzee666

I was able to avoid all the hrs AND get the worst pitcher not named Happy, so I had another successful afternoon slate. Although I wish I did have Happ, would have been perfect.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

I stacked Tigers on the early slate but apparently not enough of them. :P

My good lineup has Franmil Reyes and Cesar Hernandez. And Akil Baddoo. But yep, not as good as those from people who stacked the Tigers. At least I got a St. Louis homer from Dylan Carlson (in a different lineup, sadly).

Just need the Pirates to hit ONE tonight.
    ~

• dominicanpapi

COVID outbreak with the Nats per Ken Rosenthal. Nats/Phillies may be in doubt.

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

COVID outbreak with the Nats per Ken Rosenthal. Nats/Phillies may be in doubt.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I should have ducked the early slate. 2 homers from Reyes wasn’t nearly enough. What a nuking!
    ~

• land_of_the_lock

Lions beat Vikings by a field goal. Crazy high scoring games recently…

• UGAdude

Is anyone else’s fanduel screwed up? I’m trying to replace Marte, who got traded to Oakland, and it’s not letting me.

• ifthethunder

@land_of_the_lock said...

Lions beat Vikings by a field goal. Crazy high scoring games recently…

I made 6 lineups for the early slate. One is min-cashing. With 157.85 DKFP.
    ~

• Sportsfan100

Washington/Philadelphia officially postponed.

• yisman

Judge scratched

I guess to counter the Rays scratching Nelson Cruz, hehe (NBA joke)

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Judge scratched

I guess to counter the Rays scratching Nelson Cruz, hehe (NBA joke)

Pitching on this slate is scary. If Walker Buehler or Anthony DeSclafani don’t pay off, it’s tough to pick a combo you can feel good about. Plus Buehler and DeSclafani are facing each other.
    ~

• yisman

Chi-Chi Gonzalez scratched

he sucks but so does whatever will pitch instead, so not much impact

• superjon

See if I can get back on track.

Lewis Brinson 2 run HR

• falcor

Is anyone scared about the Col/LAA game being postponed due to Covid?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Springer or Martinez for OF final spot cash game any opinion? Springer is looking much warmer and JD cooling a bit lately but maybe the RS losing game 1 today has Martinez on his feet

Ok scratch this I guess I’m just gonna grab Bryant instead of going for the double header short game

• yisman

E.Escobar traded

• BiGtIGeRs

Where is NYGiantsFan?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).