1:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( 112 ) at Pittsburgh ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Texas ( 241 ) at Houston ( -265 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -101 ) at Chi Sox ( -107 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 108 ) at Colorado ( -117 ) —- T: 12
    4:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 102 ) at SF Giants ( -110 ) —- T: 8
    4:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 103 ) at LA Angels ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -104 ) at San Diego ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -114 ) at St. Louis ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@elementasrat said...

It’s a crazy play but the type that wins GPPs. He’s the cheapest pitcher on the board and you can get any bat you want with him. His advanced numbers caught my eye.

I respectfully disagree… but have at it.

• FAMOF665

Logan Morrison or Gurriel Jr.? Cant figure out which is better for the Util spot in my single entry on FD.

• jjpk

DK pitchers I’m rolling out: Stripling, Happ, McCullers, Musgrove, Bundy — and my punt of the day, Chirinos.

No Kluber at that price/recent form.

• superjon

@FAMOF665 said...

Logan Morrison or Gurriel Jr.? Cant figure out which is better for the Util spot in my single entry on FD.

• KindGuy

Brantley into triples alley

• cjs5555

well, chirinos looks terrible. glad i have 100%

• KindGuy

@cjs5555 said...

Orioles been red hot suddenly. I don’t know where it came from.

• KindGuy

There we go Cron. Now i just need like 7 more dingers and for my pitchers to not implode. Then I just might have a shot at this quarter jukebox GPP

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

40% here. I’m hoping he settles down and pitches respectably the rest of the way, but I’m not holding my breath after that first inning.

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

40% here. I’m hoping he settles down and pitches respectably the rest of the way, but I’m not holding my breath after that first inning.

naturally his D picks him up by promptly committing 2 errors on the first 2 batters in the 2nd.

• KindGuy

The Rays defense is so freaking awful.

• biffrenylds

I have accumulated 12 tickets to the $8 FBWC qualifiers. Would you guys recommend entering 12 lineups into one slate or doing one lineup each over 12 slates?

• KindGuy

Ugh,Daniel Robertson leaves due to injury caused by Adam Jones sliding. Rays stack down to 4 men.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Nationals should be trading everyone away. Team is just awful and never winning crap.

• captainwacky

@elementasrat said...

Ugh,Daniel Robertson leaves due to injury caused by Adam Jones sliding. Rays stack down to 4 men.

But at least Burch Smith is still out there!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Nats have 1 hit against a guy throwing nothing bit fastballs down the middle.

• casper

Angels catcher Arcia has 10 RBI S In 2 game a mlb record not playing today ?

• Lathum

Giancarlo Stanton is such trash. Never does a thing on the rare occasion I roster him

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Marlins get so many trash hits its amazing.

• rttemple

I always pick Encarnacion over Alonso and it always screws me. The one time i do though, Edwin will triple dong

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lmfao nationals are beyond pathetic.

5 hits in am inning for Miami and they have not hit a ball to the outfield on the fly yet.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@rttemple said...

I always pick Encarnacion over Alonso and it always screws me. The one time i do though, Edwin will triple dong

There’s one.

• rttemple

@Epignosis said...

There’s one.

He must’ve read my message

• ASitar

Afternoon DK slate:

2-3-6 Angels
    2-3-6 Brewers

• ASitar

Is everyone going all batters in DK Cards/Cubs Showdown?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).