7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 115 ) at NY Yankees ( -124 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 101 ) at Philadelphia ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Miami ( 130 ) at St. Louis ( -141 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( -117 ) at Texas ( 108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 154 ) at Colorado ( -167 ) —- T: 12
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 111 ) at Minnesota ( -120 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 115 ) at Oakland ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 120 ) at Seattle ( -130 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• Dirt_Lavert

This fucking blows. I am so dumb for not just going with a 5 man stack, any time I go with 4 I end up just fucking it up and getting a bunch of bums.

Of course Story gets out as I type this.

• Dirt_Lavert

Jharrell Cotton sucks and for some reason he’s 20%, Rodon is 25%. If they get crushed and my batters actually fucking do anything I could scrape by. That and 20 dkp from Moore.

Not looking good for me tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

Jeff Locke for a solid -21 dkp

• bluewurm

Can we have Jeff Hoffman hitting stats instead?

• Dirt_Lavert

Jeff Hoffman picked off at first lmao you bum

• WestCrook1

Pedroia!

• cblakley13

And of course Wainwright comes crashing down to earth… was too good to be true

• bluewurm

FUCK – pinch hit for Molina??

• jayzee666

Still a shot on the over in boston game. 4 more runs. Kryptonited hitters again in the boston game. Thought WNBA was tonight. Bummed now I have to wait til Wednesday. :(((((

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp, stacked DET vs Andrew Moore and he crushed.

Play him tonight and he sucks.

• Dirt_Lavert

Mazara hits another laser and Chris Young catches it, this is like the third time for him and Choo.

• Dirt_Lavert

Luke Voit. How I thought about punting first base, FUCKKKKKKKKKK

• Dirt_Lavert

CHRIS YOUNG CHILL THE FUCK OUT

legit just stole 2 hits from Mazara and Odor GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• NESBears120

Ugh, I either pick the right hitters or pitcher but not both, Nola has 55 and my hitters have 15

• murphstahoe

Not watching DK, just checking the games and I believe it is good – very good. Cards/Blackmon/pedroia

And Rodon k’d the side and Porcello has not exploded

• TheRyanFlaherty

I can really use a big night from the Mariners…pretty please…
    Already have a bad feeling that their going to screw me over. Finally got a great pitching performance and I’d like something to show for it.

• Semaj89

For those who play on two sites. Do you feel like FD is easier?

• eatmyturf23

@Semaj89 said...

For those who play on two sites. Do you feel like FD is easier?

It’s simpler, so easier to build a lineup. But it’s that way for everyone. If you want to play 50/50, I’d advise doing it on FD, taking the stud pitcher, only play 8-games or more on a slate, spread out your bats.

Else, different rules, construction, challenges. On FD, you can’t play more than one 1B, whereas on DK, depending on the player pool, you may have a 1B/3B or 1B/OF dual-eligible player that lets you get 2 (if you like the two you’re taking). You can max-stack on DK, up to 6 players (including the pitcher and 5 bats), whereas on FD it’s 1 pitcher + 3bats or 4bats.

• eatmyturf23

End this Coors game now. Blackmon didn’t get back up for a 5th plate appearance because Amarista couldn’t get on base on the bottom of the 8th, and the rockies didn’t bat well enough as a whole to get him to his 5th. Glad I only played him on the Rockies, they were the home team and didn’t have the guaranteed 9th inning. :/

• TheRyanFlaherty

My main decision was C and 3rd outfielder, had 3 configurations I was debating, went Young and Leon deciding to go heavy on Sox and passed on Maldonado/Kepler…some nights, really almost all nights of late, this is no fun at all…oh well…

• eatmyturf23

I missed the MALDONADO DONG! Shoot! Hell yes!

• murphstahoe

Could really use Boston to hold on here. 150/147 and Dirt and ChrisBorland are on my tail anyway!

• eatmyturf23

(Nevermind, I got confused who was where. DeShields was on first, Choo already got home) ugh haha

• murphstahoe

Rodon is the man

• murphstahoe

I can just see some weird ass extras in Texas. Maybe I’ll fade 4 porcello win points to get an extra set of shots from Lin/Mookie/Pedroia

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.