2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -183 ) at Chi Sox ( 168 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 107 ) at St. Louis ( -116 ) —- T: 8.5
    3:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 116 ) at Texas ( -126 ) —- T: 11.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 169 ) at Oakland ( -184 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 190 ) at Seattle ( -208 ) —- T: 9
    4:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -167 ) at San Diego ( 154 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 242 ) at LA Dodgers ( -265 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draped

@rog11sm said...

My 4 and 4 stacks have been missing lately. I think I need to go back to 5 man with 3 one offs or 3/3/2.

most of my success this year has come from 5/1/1/1 or 5/2/1 stacks. most of my success last year was paying up for pitching and finding low owned cheap stacks, but this year its been almost entirely finding cheap pitchers and paying up for over priced stud offenses who go under owned.

not sure the reasoning, but it seems like the teams that go off for 8/9/10+ runs are consistently the same. where as i feel like that year you would have more of these bad offenses going off consistently. I would love to see some research on this.

• pavlovsdog00

…while I appreciate the fact that Seth Yates puts up an MLB Grind Down for the weekends (for free), the drop off in quality between his article and Notrious is disappointing

• ASitar

Wow, I hope Im one of the few on Tajuan Walker.

GL today.

• mabrla

Swapped Votto/Altuve for Goldy/Ramirez with 12 seconds left.

Please don’t backfire..

• hcassidy

If anyone was playing Melky Cabrera today as cheap bat, pull him. He was just traded

• 7klub06

All these damn notifications after lock smdh

• hcassidy

@7klub06 said...

All these damn notifications after lock smdh

Why, what you miss?

• tonedefrob

Nice log jam of Angels/Astros stacks with J Mont on FD.

Sigh…maybe my Phillies stack can differentiate enough.

• mlrfo4

Why does DK show Castillo (Balt) not in starting line up………all other sites have him starting

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Had Freeland all day and danced around with him, Lackey, and Dickey at similar price points. The lineup locked with Dickey.

• yisman

I was thinking about making a lineup for fantasydraft today. Good thing I didn’t, because I used Trumbo everywhere I could and I wouldn’t have been able to swap him out there.

Trumbo was excellent value today. Too bad.

• hcassidy

@mlrfo4 said...

Why does DK show Castillo (Balt) not in starting line up………all other sites have him starting

He is starting, batting 6th. Baltimore just updated their roster, and Trumbo was just scratched. Wonder if he just got traded.

• 7klub06

@hcassidy said...

Why, what you miss?

lol didn’t miss anything, my LUs are good to go.
    Missed the memo not to get Chavez to stack bats smh

• rog11sm

@hcassidy said...

If anyone was playing Melky Cabrera today as cheap bat, pull him. He was just traded

THANK YOU

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

ALL THESE PITCHERS FUCKING SUCK!

• hcassidy

@damionismyname said...

ALL THESE PITCHERS FUCKING SUCK!

Yes they do, mine haven’t given up any runs yet. Just need them to start getting some Strike outs.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

anybody else ever have issues where you change your lu for a contest and it only changes one of the and leaves the others with the same lineup? It happens occasionally on dk and it happened today with trumbo. I saw he wasnt playing so removed him and saved it for 3 lu’s but then I go back now and see that it saved it for only 1 and now I have to find a random replacement for the last game.

• jayzee666

My pitchers are kicking ass. Unfortunately that means my hitters will and are sucking. That is how this works. I apologize for those that player my hitters :(:(

• superstars92

Yay for all the touts out there who were probably high on Montgomery. Not sure why he keeps on getting picked start after start, but please keep touting him.

• mabrla

Castillo twirling a gem without K’s is tilting. But it could be worse.

• superstars92

@mabrla said...

Castillo twirling a gem without K’s is tilting. But it could be worse.

He’s on pace for 8 innings or a CG possibly and might end up with 5 Ks if all goes well for him. He’s thrown only 64 pitches. Quite good for a 7k pitcher.

• hcassidy

@superstars92 said...

He’s on pace for 8 innings or a CG possibly and might end up with 5 Ks if all goes well for him. He’s thrown only 64 pitches. Quite good for a 7k pitcher.

I thought he would of been higher owned in the 4-Seamer. He is my highest owned player overall at 22.5%, my next highest owned is Contreras at 8.1% everyone else is under 5.8%.

• mabrla

@superstars92 said...

If he gives up any runs he’s useless though. Fine line to walk.

On FD Davies already has his exact score through 3 innings.

• superstars92

@mabrla said...

If he gives up any runs he’s useless though. Fine line to walk.

I mean would you rather have Montgomery instead? Don’t think negatively. If he Ks a few batters the next few innings and throws only 20 pitches the next 2 innings, he might get a CG.

Yea, I know if he gives up runs, he wasn’t that good, but don’t like to think that way.

• mabrla

@superstars92 said...

I mean would you rather have Montgomery instead? Don’t think negatively. If he Ks a few batters the next few innings and throws only 20 pitches the next 2 innings, he might get a CG.

Yea, I know if he gives up runs, he wasn’t that good, but don’t like to think that way.

I feel you he’s throwing a gem…but in FD he’s a few hits away from not even being a top 4 pitcher on the slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).