2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -183 ) at Chi Sox ( 168 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 107 ) at St. Louis ( -116 ) —- T: 8.5
    3:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 116 ) at Texas ( -126 ) —- T: 11.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 169 ) at Oakland ( -184 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 190 ) at Seattle ( -208 ) —- T: 9
    4:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -167 ) at San Diego ( 154 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 242 ) at LA Dodgers ( -265 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

@mabrla said...

I feel you he’s throwing a gem…but in FD he’s a few hits away from not even being a top 4 pitcher on the slate.

Well I hope you get lucky for the rest of the game! On DK, he’s probably cheaper (not sure on the FD price), so it’s not as big of a deal if he allowed 1 run. You deserve to get lucky after the British.

• mabrla

@superstars92 said...

Well I hope you get lucky for the rest of the game! On DK, he’s probably cheaper (not sure on the FD price), so it’s not as big of a deal if he allowed 1 run. You deserve to get lucky after the British.

Lol ohhhh the British….most I’ve ever tilted.

GL to you too!

• mabrla

Here we go…

• cblakley13

Lance Lynn is terrible

• gundog8324

Did Tomlin get hurt?

• mw0315

@gundog8324 said...

Did Tomlin get hurt?

Yup. Pulled warming up during the 5th

• ACmontreal

at least ill win the late slate

• ACmontreal

@ACmontreal said...

at least ill win the late slate

NOTTTTT

• mw0315

Sitting top 5 GPP with Tomlin. No one ahead of me had him. Ugh

• ACmontreal

@mw0315 said...

Sitting top 5 GPP with Tomlin. No one ahead of me had him. Ugh

gooodluck!!

• jayzee666

@mw0315 said...

Yup. Pulled warming up during the 5th

Someone told him that he was in my LU and then he came up lame. Good thing is, my hitters never hit, so I am not really affect by pitching iinjuries. Though I am sure he was just about to get lit up for about 5-6 runs the next inning.

• hcassidy

@jayzee666 said...

Someone told him that he was in my LU and then he came up lame. Good thing is, my hitters never hit, so I am not really affect by pitching iinjuries. Though I am sure he was just about to get lit up for about 5-6 runs the next inning.

I had Velazquez today, throwing a gem. Leave to run to store see he was pulled and the Pen cost him the W and me 4 points.

• superjon

@Epicsic said...

Said no one lol sorry dickey is trash

Say what lol

• jayzee666

@hcassidy said...

I had Velazquez today, throwing a gem. Leave to run to store see he was pulled and the Pen cost him the W and me 4 points.

Are you still cashing though?

• hcassidy

right now sitting in 10th in the 1 SE, need Washington to get back to the top of the order 1 more time and still have Schoop, Mancini and Contreras in play.

• jayzee666

yeah, can’t really feel bad for you then. Just can’t do it, sorry.

• hcassidy

@jayzee666 said...

Are you still cashing though?

Yeah, still cashing… Top 100 in QA, Top 250 in 4 seamer, 1st in winner take all for 50.00 just missing 2 Milli-Maker tickets. Top 15 in SE, top 100 in solo shot. Top 5 in both Micro’s for 10.00. And easily winning the League game. Had been in a funk lately so all the points I can get the better.

• Dirt_Lavert

McCutchen yesss

• hcassidy

@jayzee666 said...

yeah, can’t really feel bad for you then. Just can’t do it, sorry.

Just want the Nats to get back around because I have 2 of 3 that have done the damage and would like Rendon to join the party. They all 5.8% or lower.

• superstars92

Blue Jays just pulled off one of the greatest comebacks ever.

• jayzee666

@hcassidy said...

Yeah, still cashing… Top 100 in QA, Top 250 in 4 seamer, 1st in winner take all for 50.00 just missing 2 Milli-Maker tickets. Top 15 in SE, top 100 in solo shot. Top 5 in both Micro’s for 10.00. And easily winning the League game. Had been in a funk lately so all the points I can get the better.

I have been in a curse induced funk since i started years ago. Your “funk” is my winning streak.

• jayzee666

Sweet!! Dime contests on DK! I can throw my shit lineups again papagates, youdacao and moklovin for only 10 cents, play against the stars for only 10 cents!

• yisman

@mlrfo4 said...

Why does DK show Castillo (Balt) not in starting line up………all other sites have him starting

guy just hit a 3 run dong

unfortunately for me, I used Baltimore, but did not have Schoop or Castillo

need Machado and Mancini, who are doing ok, but just singles/walks

I entered an arcade lineup for several hundred with that pair

• hcassidy

need a Nat’s big bottom of the 9th.

• hcassidy

@yisman said...

guy just hit a 3 run dong

unfortunately for me, I used Baltimore, but did not have Schoop or Castillo

need Machado and Mancini, who are doing ok, but just singles/walks

I entered an arcade lineup for several hundred with that pair

That might bite me in the ass, kept going back and forth on him and went Contreras instead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).