7:35 PM EST : Miami ( 149 ) at Atlanta ( -162 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -126 ) at Minnesota ( 116 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 129 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 190 ) at Arizona ( -208 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 141 ) at Oakland ( -153 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 142 ) at LA Dodgers ( -154 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -110 ) at Seattle ( 102 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -107 ) at San Diego ( -101 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

• MPDR1983

Maeda

• Lathum

@superjon said...

Robbie Ray or Maeda?

Not sure what site you are on, but I never roster a Dodgers pitcher. Can’t trust Roberts. I haven’t begun research, but I also don’t like Maeda vs. the Brewers, they have several lefties who can hurt him.

For that price Paxton seems WAY to low on FD at 8.9K. The astros don’t have the same teeth without Correa and Altuve. They just got closed down by Mike Minor and once you get past Springer and Bregman there isn’t anyone who worries you, and a lot of Ks to be had.

• superjon

@Lathum said...

For that price Paxton seems WAY to low on FD at 8.9K. The astros don’t have the same teeth without Correa and Altuve. They just got closed down by Mike Minor and once you get past Springer and Bregman there isn’t anyone who worries you, and a lot of Ks to be had.

Do we trust him just coming back from the DL?

• cheezpizza

Acuna, Albies, and Bour will be locked in for me. Probably Realmuto too.

• MrPerfekt7

Ray,Chen,Anderson, Nola, Price for pitchers so far.

• Lathum

@superjon said...

Do we trust him just coming back from the DL?

I do, especially since he was slated to start a few days ago and didn’t. Tells me he is in tune with his body. Obviously want to keep an eye on any news for a pitch count, but I’m not concerned if I don’t see anything about it.

• superjon

@Lathum said...

I do, especially since he was slated to start a few days ago and didn’t. Tells me he is in tune with his body. Obviously want to keep an eye on any news for a pitch count, but I’m not concerned if I don’t see anything about it.

Hmm. Maybe I’ll go one Ray and one Paxton

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

My pitcher pool will be Maeda , Ray , Edwin Jackson and Chen…..early offense looks like Dodgers

• upgradetoquestionable

@TnRiddles said...

My pitcher pool will be Maeda , Ray , Edwin Jackson and Chen…..early offense looks like Dodgers

OOOO check out Chen’s road ERA. I’ll be stacking ATL tonight.

• zpalko11

This is unrelated to this thread, but did anyone play the afternoon only Fanduel contest that was like a $6-7 GPP. I think they normally run one where it is 10k to first or something along those lines. Just curious what took that down yesterday because I entered a lineup a little after it filled and I put up a high number so I was wondering what took it down.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

ERA ? are you kidding?

• jayzee666

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I will have one LU with Chen and One with Brave stack. Either going to be no hitter by Chen or Braves going nuts. Probably a no hitter by Chen and then the hitters I pick on that LU with all have 0s!

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

I will have one LU with Chen and One with Brave stack. Either going to be no hitter by Chen or Braves going nuts. Probably a no hitter by Chen and then the hitters I pick on that LU with all have 0s!

Chen isnt great , but is at a great price vs an overrated offense. They have a couple one off guys , but I cant see a stack.. Im not sure why anyone would really consider paying 5300 for Albies on DK

• superjon

The only Brave on my radar is Swanson.

I won’t be playing him though.

• pick6er

Tread lightly, stacking against Chen on the road has been a thing all year. 10.47 road ERA in 8 starts, you can have that.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@pick6er said...

Tread lightly, stacking against Chen on the road has been a thing all year. 10.47 road ERA in 8 starts, you can have that.

but the team has to be stackable and I dont believe the Braves are

• jayzee666

@TnRiddles said...

That is definitely the time to stack them! Especailly when entering multiple LUs. Especially when I play ANYONE, 96.376% they suck, even in prime situations!

• SoreOnSunday

Chen will definitely be contrarian so if he holds up there is value…I’m staying away though

• zpalko11

@TnRiddles said...

You are right. The team with the 7th most runs per game isn’t stackable.

• biffrenylds

The advice for winning GPPs is to “fade the chalk”. What’s the best place to find “the chalk”?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@biffrenylds said...

The advice for winning GPPs is to “fade the chalk”. What’s the best place to find “the chalk”?

I dont think thats the advice in all situations. You dont have to avoid all chalk every night. Just being different in one spot can do the trick, But , to your question: the best place to find the chalk is ownership projections here on RG.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@zpalko11 said...

You are right. The team with the 7th most runs per game isn’t stackable.

A lot of that was due to early season success

• Benf15harp

@biffrenylds said...

Sirchalk-a-lot. Com 🤪

• pick6er

@TnRiddles said...

We’re talking about a 10.47 ERA in 8 starts, 2.47 HR/9. Chen on the road has Kent Murphy chanting “dinger derby!”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).