7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 114 ) at Cincinnati ( -123 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 116 ) at Texas ( -125 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -152 ) at Chi Sox ( 140 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -120 ) at St. Louis ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 229 ) at LA Angels ( -251 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

Right now it’s

Bauer to CIN
    Puig, Logan Allen, and Reyes to CLE
    Taylor Trammell to SD

I know Trammell is a big time prospect, but seems like SD should be getting a little more.

Lifelong Reds fan here… Trammell is/was a big time prospect but man he has struggled this year in AA… I know some concern has been brewing about his future to ever be a big leaguer since he has zero power at the plate.

San Diego still sees something they like and with their young prospects, he’s definitely going to a better situation.

I think the most important part is…. WTF are the Reds thinking? I like Bauer…. but if we don’t contend next year (which he won’t) then he’s a FA and we did all this for nothing.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Lifelong Reds fan here… Trammell is/was a big time prospect but man he has struggled this year in AA… I know some concern has been brewing about his future to ever be a big leaguer since he has zero power at the plate.

San Diego still sees something they like and with their young prospects, he’s definitely going to a better situation.

I think the most important part is…. WTF are the Reds thinking? I like Bauer…. but if we don’t contend next year (which he won’t) then he’s a FA and we did all this for nothing.

I don’t know. Bauer/Castillo/Gray is a pretty nice trio. They have some decent bats (Suarez, Senzel, Winker, Votto is still alright). They must feel like going for it. I would think they’re planning on being big buyers in free agency?

• madmanjayWV

U guys see the PIRATES- REDS BRAWL ?

I feel dirty, but I’ll take — a 2-bagger away from the CYCLE

Kyle Seager
    3B Kyle Seager
    SEA 8 TEX 5
    8TH
    $2,800
    SALARY
    3.9%
    OWNED

• thetitanlb

I need someone to me how that was hit for Engel. That was a ground ball that went easy under Frazier glove….f this sigh

• RatedDAL

Amir Garrett literally fighting the entire Bucs team. That was something to behold.

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. Bauer/Castillo/Gray is a pretty nice trio. They have some decent bats (Suarez, Senzel, Winker, Votto is still alright). They must feel like going for it. I would think they’re planning on being big buyers in free agency?

That’s been the “plan” for years. They knew after this season they had money to spend and intend to be buyers. Rotation is solidified, bullpen is OK, but good god we suck at hitting.

• thetitanlb

Puig is legit the biggest pos in the league. Dude needs to be just kicked out the lesgue

• thetitanlb

Also Marcus semien a d Simmonds ca. Suck a monster d. F this bullshit

• Moszman

Went yankee stack tonight=

Sad thing I had verlander and Thaiss .

• thetitanlb

David price and the Angel’s first 4 hitters are scumbags of the century

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, can’t believe if I just took Turner instead of Alonso I’m Tiers I would have won $150 instead of $9…I don’t know what the hell I was thinking not taking the righty bs. Lefty in Coors. Ugh!!!

• txdave41

Irritating night. Went with one of the best stacks of the night, ATL and still managed to lose money. Spent $12.22 and won $12. Again, it looks like the one or two jerks scorings 40+ pts jacked up the cash line.

• guahanian05

@njsum1, that is funny. did my casual 1 post on rg create such anguish for you? hey, at least i played some angels player last night and he has dual eligibility of 1b/3b in dk. hint hint

• yisman

The good: I used VerlanderCanning
    The bad: I had a Dodgers stack but no Turner, Negron, or Martin.

Bats disappointed. Cano 0/6, Bellinger didn’t do much, etc.

• yisman

Khris Davis with his first homer since June 18.

I min cashed in the walk-off with a score of 146.05.

Pollock/Gomes/Verlander/Canning.

Rest of my lineup was not good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).