7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -217 ) at Baltimore ( 197 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:07 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Minnesota ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : Boston ( 131 ) at NY Mets ( -143 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 130 ) at Atlanta ( -141 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -127 ) at Detroit ( 117 ) —- T: 10
    9:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 172 ) at LA Angels ( -189 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -151 ) at Arizona ( 139 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( -175 ) at SF Giants ( 160 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmac178

@squidkill said...

Boston is NOT a horrible offense by any meant- When you have JD, Devers and Xander in the middle, that’s def not horrible- Now their pitching staff is a gas can

Gas Can is an understatement.

That BoSox PS Has OPEC cornered

• thedkexperience

I took a day off to gather my thoughts, emotions and sanity.

Didn’t work.

Royals and Yankees stack baby! Let’s go!

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

@tmac178 said...

Gas Can is an understatement.

That BoSox PS Has OPEC cornered

Devers IMHO is massively overrated

• mrjredoak

How is the rain looking in Baltimore?

• yisman

@mrjredoak said...

How is the rain looking in Baltimore?

Roth says rain gonna hit in about 80 minutes

Reds/Cubs PPD, screwing me

• Jpitten

@yisman said...

I made a huge mistake

I saw overlay on DK short slate with a few minutes to lock so quickly jammed in as many lineups as I could. I’m entered for a few hundred bucks.

Now I see Cubs game looks like a rainout and I have Castillo in 6/9 lineups

the other 3 have Darvish

So I’m screwed

short slate becomes a 1 game slate/showdown

I did the same thing.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Roth says rain gonna hit in about 80 minutes

Reds/Cubs PPD, screwing me

I’m in W.V. (eastern panhandle). The rain was biblical for a bit. Settled down for now.
    ~

• yisman

Mike Trout on paternity leave

• mr_papageorgio

Trout OUT

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Mike Trout on paternity leave

Swam upstream to spawn. DK raising his price to 7,500. Probably.
    ~

• NextSignal

Miggy with a double dong what in the world?

• noddy

Is RG’s premium the best pay site for baseball? Or is the bat? Or somewhere else? I don’t mean to buy lineups, but where I can go for research and make my own decisions. I don’t have time to build my own model.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

Bieber is DOMINATING!

• mr_papageorgio

I have to be the absolute dumbest person alive for playing Ray. Fell for the narrative that he changed his deliver for better control. The guy has been trash who can’t hit the broad side of a barn for years and yet I played him. I deserve to lose every cent I have for being that dumb.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have to be the absolute dumbest person alive for playing Ray. Fell for the narrative that he changed his deliver for better control. The guy has been trash who can’t hit the broad side of a barn for years and yet I played him. I deserve to lose every cent I have for being that dumb.

I hope you didn’t fall for Bundy too?

• hypegotti

Rg Optimizer isn’t very good and not updated often on rg, managing stacks is impossible. Nearly impossible to remove royals bats today Without exing them out. Not reccomend.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

I hope you didn’t fall for Bundy too?

Come on Panda, you know me well enough by now to not have to ask that question. Of course I did, in the $555 no less. I like baseball.

• TheWeeIceMan

Nice to see striplings whole leash eaten up on one batter.

• noddy

@hypegotti said...

Rg Optimizer isn’t very good and not updated often on rg, managing stacks is impossible. Nearly impossible to remove royals bats today Without exing them out. Not reccomend.

Do you recommend anyone?

• tristanwolf

uggh wish i would have checked here 2 hours ago. spoaced out watching hoops. 1/3rd of my lu’s trout

• hypegotti

It’s only one I used was using it for mma info and let it lapse on accident so figured I’d try it. It’s good for info but I prefer stacking and it’s a pain in the ass to get me there and takes so much time changing settings to pull them off. Very time consuming, I’m gonna try fantasy crunched when this expires cause it is fun to mess with.

• mr_papageorgio

@tristanwolf said...

uggh wish i would have checked here 2 hours ago. spoaced out watching hoops. 1/3rd of my lu’s trout

He’s gonna outscore Ray. Maybe Bundy too.

• SkateFiend

“(player-popup #luis-castillo)Luis Castillo”:/players/luis-castillo-15729’s pricing at dk is… very fan friendly.

• madmanjayWV

FOOD FOR THOUGHT about MLB (GPP)

FANDUEL

the top 54 LUs in the $0.25 GPP all had DWEEBER

dude who cashed $6 in 55th place played BUNDY, not TED

77th place had LAMET show up for the first time……..

KUDOs to the first dude with the best BRADY SINGER LINEUP in 90th place —

https://www.fanduel.com/games/47381/contests/47381-235799282/entries/2079689138/scoring?entry=2079432726

He picked some pretty good hitters, but it’s like not having RUDY COVID-19 GOEBERT in ur LU

NO SHANE BIEBER NO ELITE CASH 4U —-

U needed RUDY to win the MILLY MAKER — what an utter joke

$3,547.92 == a total of 360 peeps got that on FD — why are u running a MILLY MAKER on a 2-game slate instead of the FRIDAY SLATE???????????

• madmanjayWV

@NextSignal said...

Miggy with a double dong what in the world?

Better go buy those ungraded 2000 Topps Chrome MIGGY’s on EBAY b4 u can’t :)

First time he double donged since 2016 lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.