7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 113 ) at NY Mets ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -134 ) at Atlanta ( 114 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 181 ) at Chi Sox ( -211 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -125 ) at St. Louis ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Oakland ( -113 ) at LA Angels ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -182 ) at Arizona ( 166 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Houston ( 100 ) at SF Giants ( -120 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 167 ) at San Diego ( -182 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• CJtheGrump

My question of the day is “Is Touki Toussaint for real?”

I’ve already mapped out how today might go in my mind. I’ve missed him his last couple starts, and he’s been quite amazing. Big upside. Nice results.

I’ll go ahead and roster him today because he’s still really cheap and has that upside, and THIS will be the day he walks 3 batters per inning and gets rocked for 8 runs for a -19 on DK.

I’m preemptively expressing disappointment in myself.

(Corrected spelling for Touki Toussaint)

• ifthethunder

No more Toronto being rained out at ‘home.’

Unfortunately the (or “a”) winning lineup yesterday had a Toronto stack just like the one I had for their last washout. Yesterday I stayed away. :P
    ~

• zovyn

Toussaint looks great but Brewers bats are coming to life…

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Berrios looked like a solid option, but appears to be headed to Toronto.

• superjon

No idea why I torture myself by playing these huge slates, but here we go!!

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Berrios looked like a solid option, but appears to be headed to Toronto.

The Vegas says Jameson Taillon will be the beneficiary of the Marlins scoring just 3.52 runs. Adam Duvall and Jesus Aguilar have both hit a couple of homers off him, but Duvall has also Ked 8 times in 27 at bats. Also, I wonder if those homers were hit in NY or at Marlins Park.

OTOH, the Yankees have been stinking.
    ~

• Southie777

@ifthethunder said...

The Vegas says Jameson Taillon will be the beneficiary of the Marlins scoring just 3.52 runs. Adam Duvall and Jesus Aguilar have both hit a couple of homers off him, but Duvall has also Ked 8 times in 27 at bats. Also, I wonder if those homers were hit in NY or at Marlins Park.

OTOH, the Yankees have been stinking.
    ~

No more Duvall to worry about!

• ifthethunder

@Southie777 said...

No more Duvall to worry about!

T.Y.!
    ~

• yisman

Dodgers and Yankees just keep adding whatever they want.

They do have higher payrolls than other teams but you’d think they’d run out of good prospects.

All the trades over the past five years for each team adding players they probably didn’t even need.

• Pandamonious

@yisman said...

Dodgers and Yankees just keep adding whatever they want.

They do have higher payrolls than other teams but you’d think they’d run out of good prospects.

All the trades over the past five years for each team adding players they probably didn’t even need.

Yeah, look at tall the guys the Padres have acquired over the last calendar year. How do they have a farm left? Frazier, Yu, Snell, Clevinger, Moreland, Nola, Castro, and not even sure who else. Plus they were supposedly close to getting Scherzer.

• Pandamonious

Cardinals have traded for JA Happ and Jon Lester today. OK.

I know they need pitching depth bad, but…..

• frugal

To Votto or not to Votto, that is the question.

• tmarohl

Who is left to play in that Cubs vs Nat’s game tonight?

• falcor

RG Overall Ranking

Any interest in C. Seager for the Dodgers? first game back.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

To Votto or not to Votto, that is the question.

I know he’s at Shea, but I dealt with this question immediately earlier.

Votto.
    ~

• superjon

Tonight’s parlay

PHI
    TOR
    DET
    TB
    NYM
    SEA
    MIN +1.5

• billythekidcowboysheat

Only did 3 lines in the rally cap:
    Heavy Blue Jays:
    Springer
    Vlad
    Semien/Bo
    Teoscar
    Gurriel/Griguck

Sleeper of the day-Luis Garcia

Gl everyone🤠

• superjon

DFS I just went with Lynn/Gilbert and stacked the Mets

• land_of_the_lock

Why is KC/TOR showing delay?

• marker0357

I’m so disappointed in my Cubs. They have totally F’d up that team. Lifelong Cubs fan here so I’m clearly prejudiced but I think they had a good core who underperformed the last 2 years…before these trades and giving up on Darvish and Schwarber. The new leadership is garbage.

• Pandamonious

Not going to pretend to know the whole Cubs situation. From way, way outside looking in, I saw a team that was light years behind SD and LAD. Then really a bit behind, but not super far from teams like the Braves, Reds, and Brewers. There was just still a lot of holes on that team. Nowhere near the top teams pitching wise.

Not sure what they have in the farm, but they need like 2 or 3 frontline starters from somewhere, that are better than Hendricks. Probably 2 more big bats as well to compete with these other teams. Not sure how they were going to get these guys without spending 100+ million on free agents?

• joephoto

@land_of_the_lock said...

Why is KC/TOR showing delay?

Maybe first game back at the Domed Rogers Center. Could be a ceremony or something.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Sleeper of the day-Luis Garcia

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, look at tall the guys the Padres have acquired over the last calendar year. How do they have a farm left? Frazier, Yu, Snell, Clevinger, Moreland, Nola, Castro, and not even sure who else. Plus they were supposedly close to getting Scherzer.

yeah Padres too with the big trades they’ve made lately.

Must be frustrating for the rest of baseball.

As for STL, stlcardinals84 is pretty rattled

https://twitter.com/stlcardinals84

Since June the Cardinals have added:

Wade LeBlanc, 36 year old LHP
    TJ McFarland, 32 year old LHP
    JA Happ, 38 year old LHP
    Jon Lester, 37 year old LHP

Cute. Real cute.

• tmarohl

@marker0357 said...

I’m so disappointed in my Cubs. They have totally F’d up that team. Lifelong Cubs fan here so I’m clearly prejudiced but I think they had a good core who underperformed the last 2 years…before these trades and giving up on Darvish and Schwarber. The new leadership is garbage.

The Cubs are a large market team, with deep pocket owners. Seriously don’t understand why they are now operating that team like a triple A club. As a Brewer fan though, I am happy to see it :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).