7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 113 ) at NY Mets ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -134 ) at Atlanta ( 114 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 181 ) at Chi Sox ( -211 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -125 ) at St. Louis ( 105 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Oakland ( -113 ) at LA Angels ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -182 ) at Arizona ( 166 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Houston ( 100 ) at SF Giants ( -120 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 167 ) at San Diego ( -182 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

Understand your point but no one thought they could be competitive the year they won the WS either. That division could have been won by keeping Darvish & Schwarber and adding another decent arm, probably a #2. The playoffs are a different story as far as being competitive. In any event, there was no need for a fire sale. This feels like the new guy wanted everything different from the previous guy, no matter the success.

• biga0787

Rip burnes owners

• marker0357

LOL. I bet you are.

• eatmyturf23

@biga0787 said...

Rip burnes owners

Yep there goes a chunk of ownership

• tmarohl

@marker0357 said...

Understand your point but no one thought they could be competitive the year they won the WS either. That division could have been won by keeping Darvish & Schwarber and adding another decent arm, probably a #2. The playoffs are a different story as far as being competitive. In any event, there was no need for a fire sale. This feels like the new guy wanted everything different from the previous guy, no matter the success.

Well, to be fair, Cubs have been running it back since that WS and Baez, Rizzo and Bryant were all going to be free agents. It may not have made sense to pay those three guys market value because without any pitching, they probably wouldn’t have been much more than a 500 team going forward. The more I look at it, the more I think it may have been time to tear it down. However, I don’t think they got much of value for any of their guys. If this was the plan all along, they should have traded them at the winter meetings and got some younger controllable talent rather than prospects.

• brink7

Great night for the old double ace at pitcher strategy. Sigh. Lynn and Burnes. Wow.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Wish i would of played Harvey instead of allard🤢

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dude paying up for catcher never works, wtf realmuto!

• tmarohl

Rizzo just hits a bomb for the Yankees to rub it in to Cubs fans.

• marker0357

and Votto again? wtf?

• RudyPujols

@brink7 said...

Great night for the old double ace at pitcher strategy. Sigh. Lynn and Burnes. Wow.

Lynn is notorious for rough first innings followed by 5 or 6 sharp ones. Burnes turning his outing around, too.

• yisman

story late scratch a killer

every other position locked so now I have to use Correa and leave money on the table

• depalma13

My two pitchers, Harvey and Crowe combine for 47.15 DK points at a cost of $10,300.

My 2k scrub Carter Kieboom gets 10 DK points.

The rest of my $37,700 of superstar bats gets 32 points combined!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).