1:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 165 ) at Cleveland ( -180 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -134 ) at Milwaukee ( 124 ) —- T: 9
    3:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 126 ) at Texas ( -137 ) —- T: 10
    3:35 PM EST : Boston ( -121 ) at LA Angels ( 112 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( -124 ) at SF Giants ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 179 ) at LA Dodgers ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Seattle ( 147 ) at Chi Cubs ( -160 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jeffreybuckets

Sonny gray is real! Smells like a trap!

• BennyRamirez

@jeffreybuckets said...

Sonny gray is real! Smells like a trap!

Post of the day.

• RollinNolan

Snell/Pineda pitchers duel?

• Vanco

And off we go doing the same thing again, expecting a different result. So, Schimpf is due. He’s hitting against a guy named Homer. Totally valid reason to roster him. Baseball!

• RollinNolan

@Vanco said...

And off we go doing the same thing again, expecting a different result. So, Schimpf is due. He’s hitting against a guy named Homer. Totally valid reason to roster him. Baseball!

Wasn’t Homer Bailey an ace?

• Vanco

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Wasn’t Homer Bailey an ace?

This will be his first mlb start in over a year after Tommy John surgery. Looking through his rehab starts in Triple-A he wasn’t all that great.

• Vanco

More specifically, he threw 24 innings with 7k/9 but 2.63 HR/9, 5.63 era, 6.57 fip according to fangraphs.

• Raven2012champs

Im likeing a St louis stack with a pinch of Houston

• jess701

Yess your right buddy smell the snell

• Vanco

I wonder if Mike Pelfrey knows that there is a dfs holiday just for him? Happy Mike Pelfrey day!

• jordan200580

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Snell/Pineda pitchers duel?

I think your on to something here…

• ASitar

Toronto and Houston stack, but I’m throwing out a Tommy Joseph, Hernandez, Altherr LU and a Dee G, Prado, Hech, Stanton LU as well. Eickoff my cheap P option today. Appreciate everyone’s thoughts.

• mvthree

Nobody likes the pirates today in Miller Park?

• ICEBERG

MLB Starting lineups page needs to be updated !

Todays lineups are being posted but the matchups are against YESTERDAYS starting pitchers !!!!!

• dharden11

lock n load dahl batting clean up? 2k on dk, even if it is thor.

• foxymongrel

Love martin vs Tillman today in BvP, also like a sneaky pirates of stack vs garza who has struggled late. Probably will stay cheap on pitching with Gray/Bettis and Sanchez. Let me know thoughts

• zrich529

Even with that enticing matchup vs. Garza I don’t know if I can pull the trigger on them. Maybe Polanco or Marte, but not sure about a stack. As a Pirate fan, I can tell you that Miller Park has been a straight up house of horrors for them over the years, even when they are good and MIL is bad. They’re something like 30-79 there since Randall Simon clubbed one of the sausages in the sausage race with a bat. Weird things seem to always happen in these games and they always seem to be at their worst. Liriano is a trap today. I would steer clear. You’ve all been warned.

• Raven2012champs

@zrich529 said...

Even with that enticing matchup vs. Garza I don’t know if I can pull the trigger on them. Maybe Polanco or Marte, but not sure about a stack. As a Pirate fan, I can tell you that Miller Park has been a straight up house of horrors for them over the years, even when they are good and MIL is bad. They’re something like 30-79 there since Randall Simon clubbed one of the sausages in the sausage race with a bat. Weird things seem to always happen in these games and they always seem to be at their worst. Liriano is a trap today. I would steer clear. You’ve all been warned.

30 and 79 means pirates win 1.4 out of every 3 games today they will win that 1 game go aheaf and stack pirates

• Dabordietryin

I think Santana and take a chance on Liriano. Load up on a MIN/PIT stack. Liriano could be a trap but I don’t think Rendon coming out not pitching great in his rehab game is a great choice and Garza is a complete toss up.

• RollinNolan

@dharden11 said...

lock n load dahl batting clean up? 2k on dk, even if it is thor.

Raining in New York. Auto fade this game.

• RollinNolan

@ASitar said...

Toronto and Houston stack, but I’m throwing out a Tommy Joseph, Hernandez, Altherr LU and a Dee G, Prado, Hech, Stanton LU as well. Eickoff my cheap P option today. Appreciate everyone’s thoughts.

Sounds good to me.

• RollinNolan

@Vanco said...

More specifically, he threw 24 innings with 7k/9 but 2.63 HR/9, 5.63 era, 6.57 fip according to fangraphs.

Yea I think I’m playing rolling out ShrimpDick today with those stats.

• Sixersfan

@Raven2012champs said...

30 and 79 means pirates win 1.4 out of every 3 games today they will win that 1 game go aheaf and stack pirates

A win could also mean 1-0 Pirates. How did that Pirates stack go for you if they win 1-0? Not so good huh?

• jess701

Weather?

• Raven2012champs

@jess701 said...

Weather

Partly cloudy with a chance of shitty luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).