1:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 165 ) at Cleveland ( -180 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -134 ) at Milwaukee ( 124 ) —- T: 9
    3:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 126 ) at Texas ( -137 ) —- T: 10
    3:35 PM EST : Boston ( -121 ) at LA Angels ( 112 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( -124 ) at SF Giants ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 179 ) at LA Dodgers ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Seattle ( 147 ) at Chi Cubs ( -160 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jayzee666

@Lathum said...

Bud Norris leaving the game after 2 batters, not a good day for me today

Yeah, my curse bleeding over to pitchers now. Might see a single digit score in the 4 game slate now.

• Genghis_Khan

Oh my god, I was all in on Norris. What ridiculously bad luck.

• thekushhammer

@IronMonkey415 said...

Can’t believe Franco and Miguel Sano haven’t made contact yet.

pitching wasn’t amazing but I had a Twins/Phils stack with two dozier homers and one vargas homer, but nothing from Franco or Sano

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Wtf evening slate over before it starts.

As soon as i saw delay i assumed the worst.

• Olhausen

@awilson45 said...

Yeah my big F-up of the day was picking Weiters over McCann. Thinking I’m just gonna hold off of DFS til NFL starts

Yeah me not playing isn’t going to happen anytime soon. As frustrating as Dfs can be I love the reaserch aspect almost as much as watching my teams play. Losing streaks are inevitable especially if you are Gpp only.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Did norris leave the game…im still getting stats for him

• IronMonkey415

I see he has -1.85, looks like he is back.
    I’ll take it

• Lathum

@Raven2012champs said...

Big time players what how do you research and what is most effective way you win money and who does this for a living

If you are asking because you want to make a living off DFS you are likely wasting your time. Aside from the fact no pro is going to actually tell you, it is virtually impossible to make a living from DFS. The number of pros is tiny, and I guarantee you none of them make their living because they were able to get advice on a message board. Just like top people in any industry they have a talent for seeing things other people can’t or don’t. If you are asking for advice on a message board then you clearly don’t posses that talent. Hedge fund managers don’t go on Etrade boards and ask for stock tips, pro handicappers don’t bet based off the recommendations in the program, etc…

If you are seriously considering this as a profession take stock in your life, get a real job, and approach DFS for what it is, entertainment/ gambling. Not a get rich quick scheme or an easy way to make a living.

• IronMonkey415

This is just a fun hobby for me, if I hit it big…GREAT.

• Lathum

@walkoff9 said...

Did norris leave the game…im still getting stats for him

Yeah, he is done, I was watching the game. Guess I’ll take a nap now

• Genghis_Khan

@IronMonkey415 said...

I see he has -1.85, looks like he is back.
    I’ll take it

No, he’s out. I’m watching. Was just stats adjustment or whatever. He’s gone, to finish off my worst week in fantasy ever. I’m so pissed.

• Vanco

Now the Baltimore stack starts doing something lol

• tristanwolf

Fml i was like 80% norris in my late slate. His arm pop or something?

• mvthree

Made two lineups…one lost cause it was gpp…would have easily cashed in my cash game. My cash lineup didn’t do shit lol. I can’t play Altuve anymore man…Dude bats 360 with like 1.000 OPS but can’t do anything when I pick him.

• Obsvr

Had a nice bounce back today…went 10/10. Nothing big but after after a rough few last days was good to hit again. Thought for sure Keuchel was going to ruin my day but even with his clunker my lineup raked pretty well…Dozier and Napoli helped pull through bigtime

• kirby34

Won my first gpp on FD today by .01 point.

• IronMonkey415

Glad I had Cabrera in the early slate, he won me $6..LOL
    If only Sano and Franco didn’t give me a 0s.

As for the afternoon slate, I’ve already given up on them.

• zline34

You’re killing me Ramos. Tightening your gloves after every pitch just to ground out every single play. Same with you Billy Hamilton. Trash.

• Lathum

I am over 100 points and in the money with 1 point from my pitcher. One one hand glad I am cashing but on the other what could have been

• Lathum

I am over 100 points and in the money with 1 point from my pitcher. One one hand glad I am cashing but on the other what could have been

• jayzee666

15 pts with Norris going down with injury. 1 guy left. Good thing the C kicked in strong with pitcher going down so it didn’t matter this time. No exposure to Dodgers, you can thank me later for those that went all in on them. You really should check in with me to see who I have and avoid them before making out lineups. Will save you money,

• zline34

@Lathum said...

Let me guess Grandal homer saved you?

• Vanco

Thanks Mookie. My early lineup with Keuchel is actually going to min cash. Afternoon lineup with Bud Norris and Padres stack sitting at 45 points with 4 players from the night game coming sooooo maybe possibility of a cash?

• Lathum

@zline34 said...

Let me guess Grandal homer saved you?

helped for sure, plus Myers stealing home

• IronMonkey415

Have Bud Norris in my afternoon lineup, still waiting for Bryant, Gruz and Franklin Gutiérrez to play and hope they get me in the green.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).