1:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 165 ) at Cleveland ( -180 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -134 ) at Milwaukee ( 124 ) —- T: 9
    3:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 126 ) at Texas ( -137 ) —- T: 10
    3:35 PM EST : Boston ( -121 ) at LA Angels ( 112 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( -124 ) at SF Giants ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 179 ) at LA Dodgers ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Seattle ( 147 ) at Chi Cubs ( -160 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SendInTheTroll

I’m 130th in the late bunt with a placeholder lineup I forgot to update. Matt Cain for the win!

• Raven2012champs

Is anyone playing quater arcade on draftkings 50$ to first if so check out first place guy

• IronMonkey415

Yea he has a great lineup, his name is very similar to yours “ravenschamps”

• IronMonkey415

IT’S YOU!!!I IT’S YOU!!!!! I KNOW IT

• KOTN26

So tomorrow’s 300k super slurve 1st place $50,000 second place $5,000 makes no sense.

• Raven2012champs

Im getting ready for tomorrow tournament with that 50 if i win it if you don’t believe me I’ll link my draftking name to this account

• IronMonkey415

I do believe it is you.

• Raven2012champs

@IronMonkey415 said...

I believe it is you.

What place are you in?

• IronMonkey415

I played the other .25 cent contest ($75 top prize)

I’m nowhere near the cash line, my lineup is dead..haha.

• Olhausen

@Raven2012champs said...

Im getting ready for tomorrow tournament with that 50 if i win it if you don’t believe me I’ll link my draftking name to this account

We believe you man. Congrats but I’ve taken that thing down at least 30-40 times since last year. It’s only a couple of hundred people so it’s not to hard to take it down. Normally I wouldn’t shit on your parade but I feel you are going to start calling everyone fish again. Lol but for real congrats if you get it!

• awilson45

@KOTN26 said...

So tomorrow’s 300k super slurve 1st place $50,000 second place $5,000 makes no sense.

$800 to 10th lol

• Raven2012champs

@Olhausen said...

We believe you man. Congrats but I’ve taken that thing down at least 30-40 times since last year. It’s only a couple of hundred people so it’s not to hard to take it down. Normally I wouldn’t shit on your parade but I feel you are going to start calling everyone fish again. Lol but for real congrats if you get it!

Lol now im pumped up to take down the slurve tomorrow ill be giving my expert analysis starting at 3:30 pm live on ghis forum have a pen and note pad by your phone.

• txdave41

@jayzee666 said...

I am in a slump since openng day, but I am a curse to hitters so it really isn’t my fault, it is a supernatural thing I can’t control. Slump for 2 weeks? Sign me up! BooHoooHoooo!

Same here man. I feel like I have the power to control these games because anyone I pick will bomb 90% of the time. Doesn’t matter if I target splits or against weak pitchers. I did that today with Houston and got nothing. Dodgers screwed me yesterday.

• Olhausen

@Raven2012champs said...

Lol now im pumped up to take down the slurve tomorrow ill be giving my expert analysis starting at 3:30 pm live on ghis forum have a pen and note pad by your phone.

Lol. I do enjoy your posts even if some of them are crazy.

• makeitra1n

@Raven2012champs said...

With Cain pitching well today I should use e rod or cc tomorrow right?I’m such a fish cause I used norris instead of Cain

• jayzee666

@txdave41 said...

Same here man. I feel like I have the power to control these games because anyone I pick will bomb 90% of the time. Doesn’t matter if I target splits or against weak pitchers. I did that today with Houston and got nothing. Dodgers screwed me yesterday.

We should probably compare lineups tomorrow. If we have the same players, we should notify them to stay home, they may get hurt or even worse!

• BennyRamirez

@mabrla said...

I really wish I could do multi-entry. I’ve found all my success with one LU.

People say you can’t keep upside while trying to cash in these GPP’s, but I beg to differ. Well, I did until the last few weeks lol.

It’s easier to hit big in the high dollar GPP’s going against less people IMO. It’s all game theory at that point.

I only five or more if I have three stacks I really love. Or my core is a team like Boston, the Angels, Baltimore, or the Cubs where I have a ton of ways to stack them. I was just talking about tilting off for fun.

• Heterodox

@Lathum said...

If you are asking for advice on a message board then you clearly don’t posses that talent.

jeez….tough week?

• firemedicpat

May manage a top 10 cash in the $50 roto single on FD despite 1 point from Bud. Such a weird day.

• kswetnam1342

@kswetnam1342 said...

Worst week I’ve ever had in MLB by far. Played Greg Garcia as a cheap 2nd base punt all week…until today!!

Decided to pay up for Dozier today.

Had to come back and find this post!!!!

Thank you Dozier

• tristanwolf

Come on cubs, steal this win from felix! One time!

• firemedicpat

Steal it!!

• Icarus66

Lol, took my bonus 12 points away just like that.

• firemedicpat

Yessssssss!

• deejones49

Seattle needs to trade for a closer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).