1:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 165 ) at Cleveland ( -180 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -134 ) at Milwaukee ( 124 ) —- T: 9
    3:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 126 ) at Texas ( -137 ) —- T: 10
    3:35 PM EST : Boston ( -121 ) at LA Angels ( 112 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( -124 ) at SF Giants ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 179 ) at LA Dodgers ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -115 ) at San Diego ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Seattle ( 147 ) at Chi Cubs ( -160 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tristanwolf

Sorry icarus. Saved me from getting passed by a bunch of people. Had a shit day, with arron sanchez and esp. bud norris making up with a few decent small cashes tonight and homer bailey

• jriprap24

Sundays are always weird.

• makeitra1n

Dartjeff owning the late slate.although I have never gotten a response when I ask these 100+ lineup people how successful they really are with that strategy.I wanna know lol

• BennyRamirez

I bet on sports maybe once or twice a month, but still play poker on Bovada, so I keep some cash there. Randomly, in the 3rd or 4th inning, with the Ms up 6-0, I decided to check the in-game line. Cubs were +900 and the o/u was 13.5 at -110. Put $100 on the under and $20 on the Cubs as a hedge. Could win both?

• tristanwolf

@makeitra1n said...

Dartjeff owning the late slate.although I have never gotten a response when I ask these 100+ lineup people how successful they really are with that strategy.I wanna know lol

you’ve had some nice cashes looks like. how many lu’s do you usually run? i’ll play 5-10 a couple times a week and have had ok gpp success but am thinking of upping my bankroll a bit and playing a few more.

• BennyRamirez

@BennyRamirez said...

I bet on sports maybe once or twice a month, but still play poker on Bovada, so I keep some cash there. Randomly, in the 3rd or 4th inning, with the Ms up 6-0, I decided to check the in-game line. Cubs were +900 and the o/u was 13.5 at -110. Put $100 on the under and $20 on the Cubs as a hedge. Could win both?

Oh shit. Just checked my slip. Those were the 3rd inning numbers. I made the bet in the 4th with the Cubs at +1600 and the o/u at +125 for the under.

Must’ve been crazy in-game action being the only thing to bet on.

• BennyRamirez

Totally rubbing a couple dozen $20s on my titties tomorrow.

• Genghis_Khan

No idea how I cashed 22/36 lineups, some quite highly, in the Moonshot with 100% Norris. And how yesterday my pitchers did just fine but I couldn’t cash to save my life.

• trentholbrook

Is there a “Monday swing for the fences” event for tomorrow?

• makeitra1n

@tristanwolf said...

you’ve had some nice cashes looks like. how many lu’s do you usually run? i’ll play 5-10 a couple times a week and have had ok gpp success but am thinking of upping my bankroll a bit and playing a few more.

Like between 15-40 in the late slates.mostly stick to around 20ish.screw the full slates there’s too many teams.I do the shorter ones so I can get exposure to a larger percentage of the players.

Last year was good this year not so much lol.it really sucks when there’s nights like tonight where you need exactly players x,y,z,etc.and this year all the hrs throwing me off cause there’s been a huge jump in them.

There’s guys like dartjeff,jjwd,bro…….flex,dcfantasysports,etc that run the lineups in the triple figures.I see them win a lot but also lose a lot

• BennyRamirez

What was Norris’ ownership%?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).