7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 160 ) at NY Yankees ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -133 ) at Baltimore ( 123 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -131 ) at Boston ( 121 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -129 ) at Miami ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Texas ( -118 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 143 ) at Houston ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 148 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 136 ) at Oakland ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

How much do I hate money?

I’ve got Jimenez in one of my line ups. That’s how much.

• Ndepompei

Stack cheap Giants and hope sonny gets traded?

• Barnold89

Billy holds Gray until the off season. Gray slays tonight.

• superjon

@Ndepompei said...

Stack cheap Giants and hope sonny gets traded?

I like a giants stack even if Gray plays.

Gillaspie FTW

• fenway2015

charlie morton is a good SP1 for tonight

• walkoff9

Ubaldo
    Cain
    Shields

On the same slate. Oh man

• moped_jones

Going with Clevenger and stacking Royals, Indians, and Jays lefties. (on FD)

On DK I’m playing a ton of dime games. So I’ll probably end up having pretty much everyone.

• Numberboy

Estrada slightly under priced at only 6500 ?

• joemorris100

Considering Estrada ad lower priced pitcher but he hasn’t been playing enough innings lately. Not sure yet if I will play him.
    Need to find some value bats so I can play Severino.

• walkoff9

Estrada seems lost right now. Getting lit up like crazy and walking people at a ridiculous rate. Was a little better his last start but still had a ton of walks.

• hautalak

I hate Severino so I’m going to keep avoiding playing him regardless of anything. Take my money now. Good thing it’s only $2 in dimes ;)

• Numberboy

I agree Estrada looks lost…..Favorable matchup…..No Melky….Definitely not a cash game play but in a gpp he could be fine

• rog11sm

@moped_jones said...

Going with Clevenger and stacking Royals, Indians, and Jays lefties. (on FD)

On DK I’m playing a ton of dime games. So I’ll probably end up having pretty much everyone.

I think this is going to be a common theme for the night.

• hpatel1089

Nationals can be a sneaky offense tonight

• superjon

@rog11sm said...

I think this is going to be a common theme for the night.

Yep. Not going near the Royals which is why I have a small piece of Jimenez.

• rog11sm

@superjon said...

Yep. Not going near the Royals which is why I have a small piece of Jimenez.

my first build was 2 indiand 2 jays and 3 royals with clevinger and estrada. then came to the message boards and said well i will have to leave it in 1 lineup now anyways.
    second build went with morton and duffy with a seattle stack that I like.

• superjon

I really like Duffy. So I guess I’ll have one Royals lol.

Not sold on Clevinger. Boston is good.

• Numberboy

The Nationals sneaky? Going up against one of the cheapest pitchers also? Nothing sneaky about that

• Numberboy

If Jimenez has his A stuff he can still get 25-30 DK points

• Numberboy

@superjon said...

I really like Duffy. So I guess I’ll have one Royals lol.

Not sold on Clevinger. Boston is good.

Boston is 16th in runs scored and 30th out of 30 in HR’s….Their offense isn’t what it was…..you’re thinking about them in the past tense

• superjon

@Numberboy said...

Boston is 16th in runs scored and 30th out of 30 in HR’s….Their offense isn’t what it was…..you’re thinking about them in the past tense

Sure. Oddly enough clevingers price doesn’t really reflect that.

He should be a little higher on FD. At least 8300

• Numberboy

@superjon said...

Sure. Oddly enough clevingers price doesn’t really reflect that.

He should be a little higher on FD. At least 8300

Above and Below 7200 Pitchers typically lose or gain 15% between FD & DK. So yes I agree. I have some Clevinger as well. He has huge negative splits vs L….Also taking a shot with Benintendi, Devers,and Bradley

• Numberboy

I like Cobb a lot tonight….No Springer or Correa….Houston scores 4.78 runs at Minute Maid & 6.89 on the road. Plus Cobb in his last 4 starts….29 IP….4 ER…..91 DK PTS

• Njsum1

@joemorris100 said...

Considering Estrada ad lower priced pitcher but he hasn’t been playing enough innings lately. Not sure yet if I will play him.
    Need to find some value bats so I can play Severino.

Innings don’t matter, it’s pitch count. And the pitch count is solid. The reason he hasn’t been playing enough innings is because he has been walking guys like crazy and running up to 100 pitches in the 4th inning. ChiSox are one of the least patient teams in the league so maybe he could go a little deeper in this one. Granted his form has been absolutely awful lately, yet I think he makes some sense considering the slate. I’m hoping he can turn it around and will have Estrada in some lineups tonight.

• usna1993

Gray gone – better not start him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler