7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 160 ) at NY Yankees ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -133 ) at Baltimore ( 123 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -131 ) at Boston ( 121 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -129 ) at Miami ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Texas ( -118 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 143 ) at Houston ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 148 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 136 ) at Oakland ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrNastyTime91

Marco Estada might get traded so I would be cautious of rostering him tonight.

USA Today’s Bob Nightengale reports that the Royals are in talks with the Blue Jays to acquire another starting pitcher.
    Nightengale suggests that it could be Marco Estrada or J.A. Happ, and Chris Cotillo of SB Nation says Kansas City has been talking about Estrada “for weeks.” Estrada, a 34-year-old impending free agent, owns a rough 5.43 ERA in 114 1/3 innings this season with Toronto. Happ, who’s under contract through 2019, holds a 4.15 ERA in 78 frames.

• yisman

Sonny Gray wasn’t actually scratched, contrary to alerts.

Blackburn has been listed as the starter all day.

Oakland wasn’t going to start Gray today because they’ve been working non-stop to get a deal done.

So Gray to the Bronx highlights trade deadline day.

• 7klub06

All these trades

• lloydjv1

Gray a Yankee now. On go the fire sales. Anyone heard any latest news on Darvish?

• Ndepompei

Anybody like Blackburn tonight? can pair him with severino and still get big bats

• hpatel1089

@Numberboy said...

The Nationals sneaky? Going up against one of the cheapest pitchers also? Nothing sneaky about that

considering everyone will be flocking to KC, TOR, CLE, and even OAK – they can be very underowned

• Yeoman

@MrNastyTime91 said...

Marco Estada might get traded so I would be cautious of rostering him tonight

So I might have to pull my White Sox stack?

Good thing the trade deadline’s at 4 and not 7.

• superjon

@yisman said...

Sonny Gray wasn’t actually scratched, contrary to alerts.

Blackburn has been listed as the starter all day.

Oakland wasn’t going to start Gray today because they’ve been working non-stop to get a deal done.

So Gray to the Bronx highlights trade deadline day.

Where was he listed as the starter? FD had Gray as the probable starter and Blackburns notes weren’t even updated until 331pm

• Ndepompei

@superjon said...

Where was he listed as the starter? FD had Gray as the probable starter and Blackburns notes weren’t even updated until 331pm

The site I use to bet had Blackburn listed all day

• Thegamevv

Interesting slate today.

• scsa1998

Darvish to the dodgers(I know irrelevant to todays slate)

• Mrmet8692

Who will be chalky tonight? Guessing KC and TOR for sure

• lotusbomb

@Mrmet8692 said...

Who will be chalky tonight? Guessing KC and TOR for sure

most likey, the indians are so expensive it’s very hard to fit more then two of them in a single lineup.the nationals are in a good match up but people don’t seem overly interested. every other game seems to be one offs or two man stacks.

a blue jays 1-5 stack, and royals 1-5 stack are cheaper and enticing

it’s hard to have faith in a royals stack, but at least they’ve shown they can exploit a smaller ball park and bad pitcher recently

• Loudo2002

Nelson Cruz or Adam jones? Fanduel

• raymond333

Last spot opinion-Barney or Escobar to complete the KS/TOR stack, or one off with Difo at SS (thats who I have in now) Anyone?

• dbullsfan

SS sucks tonight, I’m throwing out cheapies in 2/3 with Rojas and Anderson and than Segura in a Mariners stack

• Dirt_Lavert

@raymond333 said...

Last spot opinion-Barney or Escobar to complete the KS/TOR stack, or one off with Difo at SS (thats who I have in now) Anyone?

Barney has no upside so Escobar if anything over him. But if you think the Nats hit then keep with Difo. I don’t like hitters in Miami 90% of the time.

Hope that helps

• dbullsfan

@Loudo2002 said...

Nelson Cruz or Adam jones? Fanduel

I’m really hoping on some Nelson Cruz vs lhp regression vs old man Hamels in Texas tonight. Perfect spot for a double dong

• Dirt_Lavert

@raymond333 said...

Power numbers off of shields are the lefties check the pitch IQ, Smoak or Morales is the play.

• Dirt_Lavert

@dbullsfan said...

SS sucks tonight, I’m throwing out cheapies in 2/3 with Rojas and Anderson and than Segura in a Mariners stack

saladino at 2800, can steal and is batting second, martin struggles to throw people out. That’s where I’m going

• raymond333

Yea got smoak and Tor and KS stacked. So Difo vs Escobar. I know Difo has been doing ok…just not sure if I should keep him or add Escobar in to complete the KS stack. Damn. Any other thoughts? I like my line too, this is all I’m stuck on.

• Yeoman

@raymond333 said...

I’d prefer Escobar even in isolation, but definitely so if it’s finishing off a tournament stack. Not to mention it frees up some cash for use elsewhere.

• ASitar

Contrarian is going Detroit 1-5, Duffy and Clevinger plus Bautista. Shit, Detroit just rocked McCullers who was the highest priced pitcher in DK.

GL tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

Actually throwing entries in the big 6$. See how things go now that I have a semi legit br lol.

Building some stacks and then some mostly mini stack/one off lus.

• pn3

taking a gamble on jimenez

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.