7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 160 ) at NY Yankees ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -133 ) at Baltimore ( 123 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -131 ) at Boston ( 121 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -129 ) at Miami ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Texas ( -118 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 143 ) at Houston ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 148 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 136 ) at Oakland ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@pn3 said...

taking a gamble on jimenez

• samitarian

managed to get Severino and Stanton in a same team. That’s my best looking lineup for today so far

• raymond333

Ok so between your answer and the other, to complete the stack, Escobar it is.

Thanks guys and good luck to everyone. This is for a small $2 quin, and I have some hitters in, and Morton pitching so I feel decent about it.

• cchap2

Alonso tonight anyone?

• damionismyname

@cchap2 said...

Alonso tonight anyone?

• lloydjv1

@scsa1998 said...

Darvish to the dodgers(I know irrelevant to todays slate)

But not to us Rangers fan. Should improve that Dodgers rotation a bit.

• 7klub06

Play at catcher?
    No love for Gio tonight at pitcher?

• raymond333

Damn can’t put Escobar in as that’s 5 (FD).,,so any opinion on this?

Leave as is with Difo in. Stacked KC and TOR.

Swap Difo for Escobar, but then take out Merrifield whose been hot, and play D Murphy at 2nd…I know he’s projected high, but I almost like Merrifield there better.

Any thoughts?

• jjpk

Taking a flier on Ellsbury, leading off, at 2800 on DK. 1 BB, 1 hit and a run or 2 and it pays off.

• rocketman828

Reminds me of the NBA forum when people are trying to talk up shit sack players and sucker peeps into putting them in a lineup. Enough with the Jimenez talk if you put him in your lineup thanks for giving me your cash.

• jjpk

@raymond333 said...

Damn can’t put Escobar in as that’s 5 (FD).,,so any opinion on this?

Leave as is with Difo in. Stacked KC and TOR.

Swap Difo for Escobar, but then take out Merrifield whose been hot, and play D Murphy at 2nd…I know he’s projected high, but I almost like Merrifield there better.

Any thoughts?

I love Difo tonight. I think he gets on 3-4 times and Harper drives him in all night long.

• murphstahoe

Not playing Jiminez but fading KC. Was VERY templed to take Melky in his new uni, but screw it, Toronto, Oak, Cle it is.

• jjpk

@7klub06 said...

Play at catcher?
    No love for Gio tonight at pitcher?

I like Martin and McCann at C tonight. Both under 4K on DK.

I can’t see my way to Gio. I’d rather pay up for Severino and pair him with someone cheap like Estrada or Blackburn. Both are blowup risks, so GPP only.

• capitals98

• raymond333

@jjpk said...

I love Difo tonight. I think he gets on 3-4 times and Harper drives him in all night long.

This is perfect as I was just coming on here and saying I’m gonna go Difo. I want to leave Merrifield in, and I would have had to change too much. My gut says Difo, so you know how that goes. Good luck bro!

• 7klub06

@jjpk said...

I like Martin and McCann at C tonight. Both under 4K on DK.

I can’t see my way to Gio. I’d rather pay up for Severino and pair him with someone cheap like Estrada or Blackburn. Both are blowup risks, so GPP only.

Which McCann

• jjpk

Dropped a bunch of dime entries on DK. Split between Severino/Estrada and Morton/Clevenger. Total lottery ticket picks.

• samitarian

can’t believe they not unleashing gillespie in this game.

• jjpk

@7klub06 said...

Which McCann

HOU McCann. Hoping for a dong or 2.

• damionismyname

@jjpk said...

Dropped a bunch of dime entries on DK. Split between Severino/Estrada and Morton/Clevenger. Total lottery ticket picks.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man I went hard on the Indians. Fister has been so bad. Cruises thru the first. Damn.

• Dirt_Lavert

Holy shit 8 pitch inning for Fister. This is why you hedge :0

• Dirt_Lavert

Severino imploding here? WTF 24 pitches and 2 outs

• mabrla

Severino about to end my night real quick..

• Dirt_Lavert

This is the first night in so long I’ve throw 6 entries into the 6$, 4 have severino. FFS. The guy can’t throw a strike

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.