7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 160 ) at NY Yankees ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -133 ) at Baltimore ( 123 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -131 ) at Boston ( 121 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -129 ) at Miami ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Texas ( -118 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 143 ) at Houston ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 148 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 136 ) at Oakland ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mabrla

Sev about to get smashed. Down 2-0

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@jjpk said...

Taking a flier on Ellsbury, leading off, at 2800 on DK. 1 BB, 1 hit and a run or 2 and it pays off.

only $4500 in arcade mode as well from the leadoff position.

• mabrla

Wow that was a close call.

• marker0357

K’s the side and gets out of it

• jjpk

lol Severino loads the bases AND strikes out the side.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Damnit Clevenger throw strikes.

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay he gets out of it. Maybe he can get a few quick innings and get a W. Let’s hope he can still get to around 30 dkp!

• Dirt_Lavert

@dbullsfan said...

Damnit Clevenger throw strikes.

I know he K’s Mookie then walks Holt and Hanley? Whatt

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Doug Fister out here looking like Scherzer with the swings and misses so far.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn 41% Severino in big $6, really wish he’d gotten blown up in the 1st, I have him in none of my 4 lineups I entered.

• Dirt_Lavert

I saw that DET wasn’t striking out a ton lately, figured that I shouldn’t be overly concerned. I was wrong.

Severino beans Mahtook now he’s cooked

• Heterodox

So, it’s only one inning (or two now as I finish typing), this is the place for overreactions to early developments, I know, but that’s not what I’m trying to do here. Urena could wind up getting blown up, or just having a ho-hum 8-10pt game, anything can still happen, but I just want people to know that I have 4 lineups in the Swing for the Fences, and I thought I had put Urena in one, but it appears I accidentally put Jimenez instead. Two of my lineups are KC stacks. That’s bad enough. But Urena is 2.1% owned and is off to as good of a start as one could have hoped for. Of course, a lot could change, but I just wanted to put this out there because it will be easy if he goes off and winds up in the winning lineup, to come back here and say “oh I meant to play him!” like everyone says about everyone who unexpectedly has a big game “I almost played that guy, smh”. I literally intended to play him, and apparently clicked the wrong name. Ubaldo-Urena. Fuck me. Not like I can root for Was (I have none), and not like I can really root for Jimenez either. Could be a rough night.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Damnit Jose Ramirez can’t play MIF and probably will cost Clevenger an out and now will have 1st and 2nd after a review here.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

wow nevermind they call him out at 2B after the review, I was with the announcers on that but I’ll happily take it.

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp Clevinger lus dead glad I ended up at 2/6. But I do have Duffy in one, basically half my entries cooked.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

f’n Indians defense sucks

• Dirt_Lavert

Indians imploding here. What a bad night for me. I am a sox fan too I thought they’d get spanked.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Clevinger going to have 10 walks before inning 5

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Welp Clevinger lus dead glad I ended up at 2/6. But I do have Duffy in one, basically half my entries cooked.

he is in 3/4 of mine, he should have been out of the inning twice and Jose Ramirez mis played his footwork on a double play and than let a grounder go under his glove at 3B.

• Dirt_Lavert

Come on Indians. Help me out here!

• Dirt_Lavert

And Mitch Moreland robs Zimmer. Who is in all my lus :(

• Dirt_Lavert

you gotta be fucking joking hahahahah

• tonedefrob

Clevinger…another morning grind win.

Speaking of, they said on the pod the Sox can’t hit sliders. PlateIQ suggested otherwise. Which is it?

• rog11sm

If the ball went under ramirez’s glove then why waas it not scored an error and the runs unearned? I didn’t see the play just asking?

• mathewsmarner

so difo was a bust

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).