7:35 PM EST : Miami ( 158 ) at Atlanta ( -172 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -149 ) at Minnesota ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 104 ) at Chi Sox ( -112 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at St. Louis ( -116 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 154 ) at Arizona ( -167 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 149 ) at Oakland ( -162 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 158 ) at LA Dodgers ( -172 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -139 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Admin Note
    As you might have seen in the menu bar, we are now offering an RG Discord server! Discuss and sweat your lineups, ask questions, make friends, and much more!
    Joining is quick and simple! CLICK HERE

• SkateFiend

The Nats haven’t pulled their starters?

• feezyg

The winning lineup has Homer Bailey, thanks for playing…

• feezyg

And WSH still scoring, gotta love baseball…

• feezyg

Now WSH backups hitting home runs..

• Lathum

@feezyg said...

What about when the pitcher rips a 2 run double?

Not sure what site you play on, but where I play pitchers don’t accrue points for 2 run doubles.

• Dunzor

@feezyg said...

Now WSH backups hitting home runs..

It’s cause NYM put a position player on the mound, gonna be a bunch more walks and homers till the end of the game

• feezyg

Exactly, stop whining…

• KOTN26

This ain’t the NBA/NFL

• cjs5555

umm…what am i missing? trea turner 29.2% owned in DK $44 contest. He was 2-16 with 1 2B against Matz coming into tonight…..

• Lathum

Wathcing this Mets game is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, and I have been a Mets fan for 35 years.

• KindGuy

Faded Machado/Muncy in showdown which I normally don’t play.

Thanks, Nats.

• KindGuy

Austin Jackson garbage time 50 yard TD

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Austin Jackson garbage time 50 yard TD

Make that 90 yards. 16 DK pts on that homer.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

It’s a shame ATL will get rained out. Straily was probably gonna get wrecked.

Welp.

The game played.

Straily did indeed get wrecked.

:(

• yisman

My DK lineup had both Wilmer and Springer.

They played like 3 innings combined.

Also Springer on Yahoo.

facepalm.

Brutal.

• Dunzor

@cjs5555 said...

umm…what am i missing? trea turner 29.2% owned in DK $44 contest. He was 2-16 with 1 2B against Matz coming into tonight…..

It was mainly due to the fact that SS was a thin position, Matz bad against righties in general and he’s bad at holding runners so SB upside was high. I didn’t end up playing any WAS guys but I can see why he was popular

• cjs5555

@Dunzor said...

It was mainly due to the fact that SS was a thin position, Matz bad against righties in general and he’s bad at holding runners so SB upside was high. I didn’t end up playing any WAS guys but I can see why he was popular

i don’t really buy that….you have the always popular lindor, Baez, Gregorius in a good matchup, Escobar in a good matchup, Bogaerts…. Tim Anderson with great BvP, cheap Trevor Story, good cases to be made for Ahmed, Camargo, Swanson, Peraza in a good matchup…. didn’t even mention Machado yet. I think SS was deep today.

• jayzee666

DK has a pitchers only contest tomorrow. Great chance to put up a negative value at every spot – very excited!! Take a break from shutting down hitters for a day!!

• zline34

Escobar is killing me. Come on man new team you gotta produce. No excuses

• cjs5555

@jayzee666 said...

DK has a pitchers only contest tomorrow. Great chance to put up a negative value at every spot – very excited!! Take a break from shutting down hitters for a day!!

here’s your negative EV lineup: Gray, Sanchez/Keuchel, Freeland/Hamels, Kingham/Junis, Tropeano/Milone, Mejia/Cobb

• Shaketiller

@cjs5555 said...

i don’t really buy that….you have the always popular lindor, Baez, Gregorius in a good matchup, Escobar in a good matchup, Bogaerts…. Tim Anderson with great BvP, cheap Trevor Story, good cases to be made for Ahmed, Camargo, Swanson, Peraza in a good matchup…. didn’t even mention Machado yet. I think SS was deep today.

Nats 3rd biggest fav, total running up, vs pitcher who is bad vs rhb, 8 shortstops priced ahead of Turner for some reason… seems like a chalk play to me. I preferred Rendon/Zim just for dong potential but I think pretty obvious chalk on Turner imo

• KindGuy

Oh my God, Cain just robbed Bellinger. I have Miley but that would’ve been huge for me. DK showdown.

• yisman

Just looked at the afternoon game to see how I did in the showdown slate.

Used both SPs. Clayton Richard got pinch hit for in the 5th! He had only thrown 72 pitches. Geez. 5 innings, 1 K, less than 5 FP.

Maybe if Andy Green had let him throw 7 innings, the bullpen wouldn’t have blown it…

• KindGuy

@yisman said...

Just looked at the afternoon game to see how I did in the showdown slate.

Used both SPs. Clayton Richard got pinch hit for in the 5th! He had only thrown 72 pitches. Geez. 5 innings, 1 K, less than 5 FP.

Maybe if Andy Green had let him throw 7 innings, the bullpen wouldn’t have blown it…

NL is annoying in that way. Any pitcher is vulnerable to getting Yanked without warning.

• KindGuy

Some user named “cptnspaulding” dominated the late night showdown. Had a bunch of Jefress who got the save opportunity over Knebel. Smart. I did guess right in picking Chargois. Reliever scoring is crazy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.