7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 115 ) at Philadelphia ( -124 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -178 ) at Miami ( 164 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -140 ) at Cleveland ( 129 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 149 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -107 ) at St. Louis ( -101 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Liking Votto, VanMeter and maybe Puig from the Reds. I’m not playing them but if the Yankees get hot they’ll break the slate. They’re too potent an offense to stay cold like this, no matter who they’re facing. Think our winnings will clear in enough time today to enter the main slate?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ASitar said...

Liking Votto, VanMeter and maybe Puig from the Reds. I’m not playing them but if the Yankees get hot they’ll break the slate. They’re too potent an offense to stay cold like this, no matter who they’re facing. Think our winnings will clear in enough time today to enter the main slate?

Puig traded yesterday, may want to rethink that

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Yea i was looking at Marte numbers off of Castillo. love it.

Are you paying down at SP2?

only play FD

• ASitar

@Sleazygreazy said...

Puig traded yesterday, may want to rethink that

Haha, yep. Still stacked Reds and Braves. Junis in both LUs. Some $3k will break the slate at 2%

• mr_papageorgio

@ASitar said...

Some $3k will break the slate at 2%

His name is Ryan O’Hearn.

• athairuammit11

Which catcher will break it? I think im going to go with the obvious Barnhart

• lovpink

@superjon said...

Yea i was looking at Marte numbers off of Castillo. love it.

Are you paying down at SP2?

Per Espn 1-12 4k’s what do ypu love that he’s due

• ASitar

Flowers is 4-12 w a 2b and 2 HRs vs Sanchez.

• lovpink

@mr_papageorgio said...

His name is Ryan O’Hearn.

I hope So Ive got all Reds And KC bats hoping Braves don’t go off .Anibal has pitch we’ll vrs braves in the past

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@athairuammit11 said...

Which catcher will break it? I think im going to go with the obvious Barnhart

Flowers has the BVP.

Avila makes the most sense to me based on recent batted ball data and what not.

Personally, not playing the slate though.

• jayzee666

REAPER Prediction: KC/TOR lowest scoring game on slate and/or the players I left out of LUs will be high scorers.

• 7klub06

@lovpink said...

Per Espn 1-12 4k’s what do ypu love that he’s due

Im looking at Marte fantasy points via RotoQL and he has had success against Castillo.
    But hey im no expert lol

• bucherpsu08

I didn’t touch Castillo. Wouldn’t shock me if he puts one on someones back and gets an early boot after last night’s festivities.

• CJtheGrump

Soroka – gives up a HR, and then throws 7 straight balls. Why didn’t I roster more Nationals today?

Oh. Cool. There’s a double play.

• CJtheGrump

Lots of Castillo for me though. I didn’t like any Pittsburgh bats against him. But they are in Cincinnati, so someone will probably run into one.

• ASitar

Stacked the wrong Reds. WTF

• casper

Are the Angels trying to decide if they should waste there clean up spot on Upton.

• jsteele1020

@ASitar said...

Stacked the wrong Reds. WTF

I stacked the wrong Braves ugh

• ASitar

deGroom/Alcantara for the DK main slate?

• realphipps

One more hour for trades.

It’s been a suspenseful yawner so far.

• ASitar

Damn Blue Jays. Where’d that come from??!!

• telestraightshooter

I rostered 25% bullPen in 2 games coors slate

Suarz is only Starter with decent chance to hit 3x

• casper

@7klub06 said...

Im looking at Marte fantasy points via RotoQL and he has had success against Castillo.
    But hey im no expert lol

He’s 1-15 with 5 K’s Now Lifetime are you using the Upton curve

• superjon

Everyone looking to spend up on Degrom or Berrios when the play is obviously to take Leblanc and pay up for bats lol

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Everyone looking to spend up on Degrom or Berrios when the play is obviously to take Leblanc and pay up for bats lol

Depending on certain hitters being available, I’m thinking 1 lineup, with possibly Degrom and Berrios.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler