7:35 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -214 ) at Baltimore ( 194 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -172 ) at Kansas City ( 158 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 102 ) at Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: 11.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 170 ) at Chi Cubs ( -186 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Houston ( -157 ) at LA Angels ( 141 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( -135 ) at SF Giants ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -135 ) at Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Oakland ( -177 ) at Seattle ( 162 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

Good ole Coors Field back in our lives

• RatedDAL

@squidkill said...

Good ole Coors Field back in our lives

As well Red Sox-Yankees. Hopefully it keeps Braves ownership down against Porcello.

• yisman

STL/MIL postponed due to positive test…

the hits keep coming

• BigRay

Well, at least we got a week in.

• yisman

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1289199060138758144

• synth

They needed to do a bubble like NHL/NBA. They could have done Arizona where there’s a lot of spring training facilities/fields, open spaces, and a stadium. Instead both the players and owners were against it and now it’d be surprising if we got another two weeks out of this. Hopefully NFL is paying attention and comes up with a plan otherwise they have no chance of finishing either.

I was optimistic yesterday when there were no new positives outside of the Marlins despite them playing on the same field as other teams. It’s just not possible with no oversight on what players/personnel do outside of their time at the stadium + all the normal travel they are doing though.

• synth

Last night I ran into a common issue for me. The starting point lineup I made 4+ hours before lock on FD had Bieber, 4 Mets, Muncy, Machado, Soler, and someone I don’t recall but they must not have done great or I’d remember. Then I tinkered with it over and over and ended up shiftting from Bieber to the SD pitcher, from Muncy to Albies, and went from a solid cashing lineup to missing the cash by a lot.

I need to remember that usually my initial take is better than the take I have after overthinking things

• synth

I like Choi a lot tonight

Also think this is the day Devers goes off

• Ndepompei

I’m liking Castillo/Walker at pitcher. That will not end well.

• mr_papageorgio

That DK algo sure has a lot of respect for the Tigers. They couldn’t have let the Royals be free for one more day so we can jam in Coors bats?

• bucherpsu08

Cobb was pretty sharp in his first start for only 4k. Any why the hell is Brantley only 2.8k?

• ferrara316

How is Michael Brantley sub $3k? That’s a free square today

• ferrara316

@bucherpsu08 said...

Cobb was pretty sharp in his first start for only 4k. Any why the hell is Brantley only 2.8k?

Haha I literally posted the same time as you in regards to Brantley

• ferrara316

Also, did DK limit the amount of batters we can use from one team? I got an invalid lineup error for 5 braves. Once I took one out, the lineup worked

• JIB7

Sure wish Castillo was mispriced on FD like he is on DK.

• dw12290

@JIB7 said...

Sure wish Castillo was mispriced on FD like he is on DK.

Yea not sure why DK has him priced at 8K but I’ll take it.

• Ndepompei

Interested to see where Madrigal will hit in White Sox lineup…2.9K he’s in play tonight

• hcassidy

@Ndepompei said...

Interested to see where Madrigal will hit in White Sox lineup…2.9K he’s in play tonight

As of right now I don’t see him listed in any projected lineups.

• bearcats667

I like the Cubs tonight in a Stack. Trevor Williams is AWFUL aganist LHP and the Cubs being at Wrigley usually hit very well. Baez, Schwarber, Contreras, Rizzo are all LHB who could capitalize.

For pitching, what do you guys think about Blake Snell?

• Ndepompei

@hcassidy said...

As of right now I don’t see him listed in any projected lineups.

They’re not calling him up to sit the bench he’ll be starting

• ButBongoFiesta

DK pricing has been weird this year. Like they have some intern doing it.

• hcassidy

@Ndepompei said...

They’re not calling him up to sit the bench he’ll be starting

Just refreshed the L/U page I use and they have him projected to be batting 8th

• zeeshan2

wish panda had his write ups here; they help a lot

• Moszman

@bearcats667 said...

I like the Cubs tonight in a Stack. Trevor Williams is AWFUL aganist LHP and the Cubs being at Wrigley usually hit very well. Baez, Schwarber, Contreras, Rizzo are all LHB who could capitalize.

For pitching, what do you guys think about Blake Snell?

Baez and Contreras bat right handed but still in play imo.

• hcassidy

Now confirmed lineup, he will be batting ninth.

Madrigal that is. For some reason it didn’t quote.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.