7:35 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -214 ) at Baltimore ( 194 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -172 ) at Kansas City ( 158 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 102 ) at Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: 11.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 170 ) at Chi Cubs ( -186 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Houston ( -157 ) at LA Angels ( 141 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( -135 ) at SF Giants ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -135 ) at Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Oakland ( -177 ) at Seattle ( 162 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ButBongoFiesta

No Albies tonight and Swanson is batting 2nd. Albies was expensive but was gonna load up on him. Guess not but will still use some 9-1-2-3 stack for the Braves

• hcassidy

@Moszman said...

For pitching, what do you guys think about Blake Snell?

From what I’ve seen he is supposed to be on a Pitch Count.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zeeshan2 said...

wish panda had his write ups here; they help a lot

Thanks..Too focused on NBA today. Might not even play MLB. Or at least more than just a thrown together line up.

Probably will do it again tomorrow.

• bearcats667

For pitchers what do you guys think about Yu Darvish? Thinking about him since Cubs heavy favorite, possibly in line for the W and big K%.

• sneaksox

Castillo’s price on DK is ridiculous.

Too much NBA so one quick lineup today. Likely Keuchel as SP2 now that everyone has been hitting the Royals hard in DET.

• EricQ23

anyone liking white sox bats today

• jon2115

Anybody know if there is going to be a Grind Down posted today?

• RudyPujols

@EricQ23 said...

anyone liking white sox bats today

I’m playing the Royals southpaw, so stack White Sox it should be a blood bath.

• JIB7

@RudyPujols said...

I’m playing the Royals southpaw, so stack White Sox it should be a blood bath.

Bold move! Thought I saw the kid had never pitched above A-ball. ChiSox certainly won’t have much tape on him, so maybe you catch lightning in a bottle.

I tried a couple times working a Sox stack into my single bullet. Didn’t work, but I might still go back and try. Currently stacking Reds with a mini Rays/Reds with a couple Yankees thrown in.

• RudyPujols

@JIB7 said...

Bold move! Thought I saw the kid had never pitched above A-ball. ChiSox certainly won’t have much tape on him, so maybe you catch lightning in a bottle.

I tried a couple times working a Sox stack into my single bullet. Didn’t work, but I might still go back and try. Currently stacking Reds with a mini Rays/Reds with a couple Yankees thrown in.

Yea. It’s risky. And true, never pitched above A. K upside at $4k and nobody other than Castillo screaming great value. Why not role the dice with some Castillo/Coors/Yankee action.

• thedkexperience

I pulled a 10th place out last night in the late night short slate $12 single entry to right the ship a bit. Still having a putrid week in general but I think I’m starting to round into form.

I’ve found over the years that 3-6 game slate single entries are my bread and butter. I feel like I can beat anyone in a 5 game slate. Mostly because I’m rusty (and greedy) I was sinking too much money into the full baseball slate. 10+ games is just an astronomical crapshoot when 2 teams can double the over under on any day unexpectedly.

Anyway, if anyone else is struggling a bit – hell we all gotta be a bit rusty, right – maybe start focusing on the smaller slates. The money ceiling will be lower but my $12 got me $40 back last night and in the big game that score would have only made me a min cash.

Best of luck. I have no idea what is going on yet today. Let’s do this!

• zeeshan2

oof that recent statement from manfred is not good

• jjwd

@zeeshan2 said...

oof that recent statement from manfred is not good

If they’re going to shut down over positive tests they should never have started the season. What are the 60 man rosters for…?

• mr_papageorgio

Stacking the Mets yet again. I’m such a glutton for punishment it’s not even funny.

• RudyPujols

@jjwd said...

If they’re going to shut down over positive tests they should never have started the season. What are the 60 man rosters for…?

Exactly. If it is a reaction to positive tests, then it is knee-jerk and ridiculous. If it is a reaction/threat to players breaking protocol, then I can understand it. Two positives while the rest of the team is negative would seem to be a success story, not a freak out basis.

• JIB7

Castillo/Rays/Yankees tonight. Leggo!

• SkateFiend

Are players sneaking out of their hotels after games?

• JIB7

@SkateFiend said...

Are players sneaking out of their hotels after games?

It doesn’t have to be that. They’re not in a bubble that requires “sneaking out.” They live at home, travel around the country, interact with friends and family, etc. Naturally some are contracting the virus.

• SkateFiend

@JIB7 said...

It doesn’t have to be that. They’re not in a bubble that requires “sneaking out.” They live at home, travel around the country, interact with friends and family, etc. Naturally some are contracting the virus.

But I’ve heard that when they’re on the road they’re essentially in a quarantine in hotels.

• JIB7

@SkateFiend said...

But I’ve heard that when they’re on the road they’re essentially in a quarantine in hotels.

Probably true, but if the other half of the time you’re living life as normal, I don’t know if that quarantining does much.

• SkateFiend

@JIB7 said...

Probably true, but if the other half of the time you’re living life as normal, I don’t know if that quarantining does much.

That other half of the season on the road is probably enough to infect half a team.

The Marlins started the season on the road. So either the team started infected players on opening day or players got infected in ATL or Philly.

• maddysdaddy0914

Castillo braves padres

• JIB7

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Castillo braves padres

That on FD? Wouldn’t have thought there was enough salary space for that. Braves were fairly pricey and everyone in the Coors game seemed priced up. Going bottom of the order for some of it?

• TheWeeIceMan

Castillo like 70+% percent owned in a lot of DK contests.

• homers1226

montgomery 2 % owned come on

turnbull 3.7

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.