7:35 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -214 ) at Baltimore ( 194 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -172 ) at Kansas City ( 158 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 102 ) at Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: 11.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 170 ) at Chi Cubs ( -186 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Houston ( -157 ) at LA Angels ( 141 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( -135 ) at SF Giants ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -135 ) at Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Oakland ( -177 ) at Seattle ( 162 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Castillo like 70+% percent owned in a lot of DK contests.

33% on FD, different pricing obv. 70 lineups, 70 Castillo

• TheWeeIceMan

@Sleazygreazy said...

33% on FD, different pricing obv. 70 lineups, 70 Castillo

I’m 100% Castillo on DK. Was hoping more for 50% or so. Not sure I would have pivoted even knowing the ownership.

• synth

77.6% castillo in the $5 single entry on dk

yikes

• synth

I mean, I put that in first and never considered changing so i dont blame people for doing the same but thats one the highest % i’ve ever seen for a p on a good sized slate

• homers1226

@synth said...

I mean, I put that in first and never considered changing so i dont blame people for doing the same but thats one the highest % i’ve ever seen for a p on a good sized slate

it just seemed to easy

• Sleazygreazy

@homers1226 said...

it just seemed to easy

Yep, too easy indeed. The only thing that almost made me change my mind was the fact that he just faced them. But if they get em, they get em and I can live with that.

• Sleazygreazy

Also, had I known Turnbull would be 3% I may have had like a 90/10 or 80/20 split

• homers1226

damn monty
    serve it up on a platter

Is BALT gonna play? Have 100% Cobb (& Castillo) Saw rain delay.

• Sleazygreazy

@866 said...

Is BALT gonna play? Have 100% Cobb. Saw rain delay.

In that case, a delay was your friend. They’ll wait it out and play without issue from what I can tell

• homers1226

im glad we are all bad spellers

lol

• noddy

Looks like once it clears out in Baltimore there’s nothing else coming according to the radar. I have Cobb so I sure hope they play. I expect a 6 inning no hitter with 11 K’s

• noddy

Delayed in Colorado also??????? Roth doesn’t have that!!!!!!!!

• jjwd

@synth said...

8 k prop

• Danielv22

What’s the Denver weather situation?

• Danielv22

Seems like they’re overeacting to spend stray tstorms counties away in Denver

https://twitter.com/CJMPadres23/status/1289352893221363712?s=19

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Danielv22 said...

What’s the Denver weather situation?

Not sure, but supposed to start at 8:45 EST

• noddy

Well now we know why Castillo was cheap. Cuz he sucks.

• homers1226

adam engle 1 % 18 dfs points so far

woot

• TheWeeIceMan

What the hell, Clevinger?

• synth

Been trying to plug my leaks. Are there any glaring issues with the lineup construction for what I sent into single entires gpps today on DK:

Yu/Castillo
    Carantini, Abreu, Altuve, Moncada, Anderson, Jiminez, Robert, Brantley

Basically the 1-2-3-5-6 for CWS, good houston bats at the top of the order, a catcher in a small park vs a bad pirates pitcher/pen, the chalk value pitcher, and a high K guy vs a bad lineup in Yu. Seemed like it should be fine even if it doesnt pan out (lots of variance in mlb) but the threads been really helpful this season so if there’s something glaring I’d be interested in hearing it

• homers1226

need my yankeeys stack to start moving

• homers1226

i know it wont hold but 9 in dk relay throw right now

• noddy

@synth said...

Been trying to plug my leaks. Are there any glaring issues with the lineup construction for what I sent into single entires gpps today on DK:

Yu/Castillo

Basically the 1-2-3-5-6 for CWS, good houston bats at the top of the order, a catcher in a small park vs a bad pirates pitcher/pen, the chalk value pitcher, and a high K guy vs a bad lineup in Yu. Seemed like it should be fine even if it doesnt pan out (lots of variance in mlb) but the threads been really helpful this season so if there’s something glaring I’d be interested in hearing it

I’m no expert, but that seems like a good plan to me.

• jayzee666

@synth said...

Yu/Castillo

I only have Castillo(OBVIOUSLY) and some Carantini in my LUs.
    If I don’t have any of your players in my LU, you are in VERY GOOD shape!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler