6:10 PM EST : Boston ( -102 ) at Tampa Bay ( -108 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -153 ) at Pittsburgh ( 141 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -168 ) at Texas ( 142 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 111 ) at NY Mets ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 140 ) at Chi Sox ( -150 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 130 ) at St. Louis ( -138 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -149 ) at Atlanta ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 176 ) at San Diego ( -186 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Last night in the Thunderdome and Gold Glove, wilson1 used Nick Maton, last seen in MLB over a week ago

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/111132246
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/111132089

He’s been playing for Lehigh Valley since July 22.

Appears to be a dummy lineup that was never updated, as $5900 in salary was left.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/111132246

Must be nice to be able to casually toss $1,500 away.
    ~

• superjon

Love how teams playing at 8 already have their lineups out, but not the Yankees and Marlins

• panters

@ifthethunder said...

Must be nice to be able to casually toss $1,500 away.
    ~

Bet you do it all the time. lol!
    Good luck this evening!

• panters

@superjon said...

Love how teams playing at 8 already have their lineups out, but not the Yankees and Marlins

Another contender (Baltimore) just posted theirs so maybe soon. Late lineup submissions are critical to World Series push.

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

Bet you do it all the time. lol!
    Good luck this evening!

I think the most I ever spent on a single contest was around $700 for the Masters 2 years ago. And $560 of that was in the form of 28 $20 tickets.

“Never deposit $$ into DKNGs” is my religion!

Good luck to you as well.

P.S. Got my behind beat down in that tournament. And after all the weeks I spent building up those tickets.
    ~

• ifthethunder

ANALYSIS: The veteran continues to mash, homering for the seventh straight game by taking Drew Smith deep in the sixth inning. Votto is now one game short of tying the major-league record held by three players — a club most recently joined in 1993 by Ken Griffey Jr. On the season, Joey Votto is slashing .278/.374/.563 with 21 home runs and 59 RBI through 75 contests.” – DK

Won’t be easy. At Shea against Rich Hill (Votto is 1 for 8 with 3 walks and 2Ks). I can’t lock him in yet again, but definitely playing him in one or two lineups (depending on how many I make…usually it’s 3 – 6).
    ~

• panters

@ifthethunder said...

I think the most I ever spent on a single contest was around $700 for the Masters 2 years ago. And $560 of that was in the form of 28 $20 tickets.

“Never deposit $$ into DKNGs” is my religion!

Good luck to you as well.

P.S. Got my behind beat down in that tournament. And after all the weeks I spent building up those tickets.
    ~

That’s pretty large. My biggest is $5. I haven’t deposited in about 4 years. I love your mantra !

• ifthethunder

In other business, Nats 2nd baseman Josh Harrison is 11 for 24 with 3 home runs vs. Kyle Hendricks.

FORMER Nats 2nd baseman that is.
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

They popin those bats in the bay

• ifthethunder

@BiGtIGeRs said...

They popin those bats in the bay

Greinke was stanky.
    ~

• ifthethunder

As usual 2 hours into the main slate my lineups are almost doubled by the winning entries. However, I do have 2,000 Jonah Heim in all 4.
    ~

• panters

Pronoun lesson: Yu sucks me

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

2,000 Jonah Heim in all 4

2 homers! And yet not one of the 4 is over 100 DKFP. Not many innings remaining either. Sheesh.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).