7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 165 ) at Boston ( -179 ) —- T: 9
    8:09 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 113 ) at St. Louis ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -126 ) at Chi Sox ( 116 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -116 ) at Minnesota ( 107 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 130 ) at Arizona ( -141 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 136 ) at LA Dodgers ( -148 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 198 ) at SF Giants ( -217 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cheezpizza

I haven’t looked at the numbers up close but from first glance, I think a TOR/CLE stack is imperative. Even if it’s highly owned.
    Also, for his price point, Eflin has tremendous value vs the Braves.

• pclesnare

Chris young’s numbers against right handed hitters are not bad.. I’m not saying don’t play Toronto obviously but it may not be the ten run automatic stack people are thinking.

• bigsmoot2

Cash pitchers tonight, Carrasco, MadBum, possibly Odorizzi and Rodon with decent match ups.

• nwander05

Who are the Toronto players to focus on today?

• Vanco

Really liking Eflin as SP2, but will have another lineup stacking Braves. Freeman has been having some nice games. Phillies, Rays, Indians, Jays all looking good.

• Capone1233

Toronto has not hit Young well at all. They are overpriced imo. I’m liking Rodon and Odorizzi for pitchers. David Freese is a must play if he plays today. Has killed Leake.

• nwander05

What about a Cubs stack for today?

• Capone1233

@nwander05 said...

What about a Cubs stack for today?

Cubs are always worth a stack.

• RollinNolan

@Capone1233 said...

Cubs are always worth a stack.

Yesterday proves that…

• TheRealJosh5

@pclesnare said...

Chris young’s numbers against right handed hitters are not bad.. I’m not saying don’t play Toronto obviously but it may not be the ten run automatic stack people are thinking.

his home/away splits are a big difference, I always stay away when he pitches at home, I’ll be def. having a stack of Toronto tonight where he is awful on the road.

• TheRealJosh5

Twins/A’s in a good match up, but with huge weather risk.

• RollinNolan

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Twins/A’s in a good match up, but with huge weather risk.

Just watch it will end up being a pitchers duel in the end anyways. It’s seems that is just how things have been going lately.

• pclesnare

@TheRealJosh5 said...

his home/away splits are a big difference, I always stay away when he pitches at home, I’ll be def. having a stack of Toronto tonight where he is awful on the road.

Its the chalk.. no doubt about it.. I just wouldn’t be shocked if the top spot tonight doesn’t have any blue jays in it

• Olhausen

@pclesnare said...

Its the chalk.. no doubt about it.. I just wouldn’t be shocked if the top spot tonight doesn’t have any blue jays in it

I agree they could definitely be a let down tonight vs young. But if you’re doing multiple lineup’s I would definitely throw a Jays stack out there. If young pitches bad they could put up 10-15 runs like we’ve seen a few times with teams facing him this season.

• rgreuli

So, do you roll with CarGo in your lineups tonight against Bumgarner? CarGo is only $2,400 on Fan Duel and against Bumgarner over his career is hitting .321( 17 hits /53 AB’s with 5 home runs)

• Capone1233

@rgreuli said...

So, do you roll with CarGo in your lineups tonight against Bumgarner? CarGo is only $2,400 on Fan Duel and against Bumgarner over his career is hitting .321( 17 hits /53 AB’s with 5 home runs)

Worth a punt if making multiple lineups for sure.

• Olhausen

@rgreuli said...

How much of that was at coors field?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@Olhausen said...

How much of that was at coors field?

For what it’s worth, all 5 homers were hit in the 2014 season or prior. CarGo is 3-13 over the last two years against Bumgarner with no homers, one double, and 5Ks so maybe Bumgarner has adjusted.

Considering this game is in AT&T Park and pricing is soft in general today, I don’t think CarGo is worth a punt unless it’s a GPP. The Giants bullpen has been bad lately so you could hope for some late inning damage.

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

@TheRealJosh5 said...

I would look a little harder at whether you think that is a real split

• bigsmoot2

could fit madbum and Carrasco in lineup as they’re not that expensive.

• cheezpizza

@bigsmoot2 said...

Cash pitchers tonight, Carrasco, MadBum, possibly Odorizzi and Rodon with decent match ups.

Odorizzi? He has reverse splits and has given up 9 HR to righties.
    He also has a BABIP that indicates he’s been lucky and his FIP points towards an uptick in ER.
    Trout and Co. might go wild tonight.

• bigsmoot2

@cheezpizza said...

Odorizzi? He has reverse splits and has given up 9 HR to righties.
    He also has a BABIP that indicates he’s been lucky and his FIP points towards an uptick in ER.
    Trout and Co. might go wild tonight.

Yeah, after looking closely at him I saw the reason he was so cheap.

• Enak63

Davis or Saunders on FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).