7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 161 ) at Detroit ( -175 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 198 ) at Cleveland ( -217 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( -100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 147 ) at Minnesota ( -160 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 127 ) at St. Louis ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 136 ) at Colorado ( -148 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 201 ) at LA Dodgers ( -220 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 122 ) at Seattle ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• CodeBandit

Where is the Houston vs Atlanta game?

• mlapensee

@CodeBandit said...

in Atlanta.

• raymond333

I’m thinking maybe Lackey and a NYY and possibly a CHC stack for the early only. Any input on the early slate?

• BUFUu2

@CodeBandit said...

prolly a make up game so it won’t be on dk….

• IronMonkey415

Is it true when a member said hotter balls mean softer balls?

We will see less home runa and what not.

• BUFUu2

@raymond333 said...

I’m thinking maybe Lackey and a NYY and possibly a CHC stack for the early only. Any input on the early slate?

I have one of those as well….. I also think pineda is a must play today

• IronMonkey415

I think he is wrong. According to science the ball should sail farther and faster.

• feekdogg

Gary Sanchez has a little BVP.

• ehylton

@BUFUu2 said...

I have one of those as well….. I also think pineda is a must play today

Curious to why? Toronto hits him well (BVP) and i’m going the safest play route with Gray if i’m not mistaken on FD

• raymond333

@ehylton said...

Curious to why? Toronto hits him well (BVP) and i’m going the safest play route with Gray if i’m not mistaken on FD

Oh your talking about Pineda….I thought you meant Lackey, and I’m like they are playing TB lol. I got you now. NYY looks decent, and I’m thinking CHC. There’s only 3 games, and I can usually hit something (even small) on these, so if anyone has any feedback on a better stack, or a must play player, I’m all ears.

• Lathum

The joys of west coast living, FD early $3 tournament filled already.

• BUFUu2

@raymond333 said...

Oh your talking about Pineda….I thought you meant Lackey, and I’m like they are playing TB lol. I got you now. NYY looks decent, and I’m thinking CHC. There’s only 3 games, and I can usually hit something (even small) on these, so if anyone has any feedback on a better stack, or a must play player, I’m all ears.

lol its cool man…. I do like chicago today as well but i did stack against them just in case because lackey can get shelled as well. I always trow rizzo in one when they say his matchup sucks. That is when he hits lately. Bryant is the guy to play between the two but keep an eye on rizzo today. I am worried I have one team with 7500 left over but i actually like it.

• keephustlincuz

O/U on the number of Yankee stolen bases today? I’ll set the line at 2.5.

• raymond333

@Lathum said...

Keep trying bro, you’ll get in. I do it all the time. Just keep checking and it will pop up eventually when someone drops it. Now, you may try to get in, and someone may have beat you to it, but now you have that contest populated, and just keep hitting the entry line, and eventually you’ll get in. I do it all the time.

• raymond333

@BUFUu2 said...

lol its cool man…. I do like chicago today as well but i did stack against them just in case because lackey can get shelled as well. I always trow rizzo in one when they say his matchup sucks. That is when he hits lately. Bryant is the guy to play between the two but keep an eye on rizzo today. I am worried I have one team with 7500 left over but i actually like it.

Cool, thanks. I do have Bryant in, and stacked some CHC and a few NYY. For 1st Roto has Alonso ranked decent. So besides Rizzo, do you think that would be a good move? I could put Rizzo, but then I’ll have to change around my OF’s.

I guess the question is, besides CHC and NYY, does Alonso from OAK look like he could be a decent play for 1st?

• raymond333

So roto actually has Alonso projected higher, but on other sites, Rizzo has him beat. Do you all see Alonso doing okay, or do you all see Rizzo going nuts, and would it make more sense to put him in, and back down on one of my OF’s?

• BUFUu2

@raymond333 said...

Cool, thanks. I do have Bryant in, and stacked some CHC and a few NYY. For 1st Roto has Alonso ranked decent. So besides Rizzo, do you think that would be a good move? I could put Rizzo, but then I’ll have to change around my OF’s.

I guess the question is, besides CHC and NYY, does Alonso from OAK look like he could be a decent play for 1st?

if you need to go cheaper at OF look at adam engel he is leading off for the sox batting pretty decent and i think homered against oakland before as well. I hope it works for ya man sorry if i am not right but got a good feeling with rizzo today. Plus most ppl will be going smoak for 100 more will be lowered owned in a small slate so if we right it will help cash.

• raymond333

@Lathum said...

Also, I’m looking now, there is a $3 MLB Squeeze on the top thats available….it may be a small tourney than what you are referring to, as the top prize is $1k, so not sure.

• Lathum

@raymond333 said...

Keep trying bro, you’ll get in. I do it all the time. Just keep checking and it will pop up eventually when someone drops it. Now, you may try to get in, and someone may have beat you to it, but now you have that contest populated, and just keep hitting the entry line, and eventually you’ll get in. I do it all the time.

yeah, I do that also, just annoying.

• Dainfamousac

Why go with Engel when you can take Mallex for nearly the same price but much more upside?

• raymond333

@BUFUu2 said...

if you need to go cheaper at OF look at adam engel he is leading off for the sox batting pretty decent and i think homered against oakland before as well. I hope it works for ya man sorry if i am not right but got a good feeling with rizzo today. Plus most ppl will be going smoak for 100 more will be lowered owned in a small slate so if we right it will help cash.

Cool, thanks….well I still can’t fit Rizzo in, so I’d have to change a few players around. I really appreciate your help bro, just trying to figure out the Rizzo deal.

With getting Judge, Bryant, Lackey, etc, Rizzo isnt easy to get in. I can do it, but I’d have to change a few things around. Any other opinions on Rizzo vs Alonso, and if its worth it to get him in, and change my line around? Alonso killed it last game, which I know, doesnt matter….but if he can do at least decent, the rest of my line looks pretty solid. Hmm. Anyone?

• Lathum

@raymond333 said...

Also, I’m looking now, there is a $3 MLB Squeeze on the top thats available….it may be a small tourney than what you are referring to, as the top prize is $1k, so not sure.

I refuse to put in a line up unless I can get into the main tournament. I would rather not win 1K then win 1K and know I could have won much more if I hadn’t gotten shut out.

• raymond333

Also, you guys feeling A Garcia, or M Smith this slate? Damn, no matter how much I try to get Rizzo in, it messes up the rest of my line. I think I’m gonna punt Alonso, and leave my line as is (as the rest is solid).

• Danielv22

@Conbon32 said...

Khris Davis or Aaron Judge?

LOL serious? hmm i’ll take the freak of nature and prob best hitter in the mlb but you go ahead and think on it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.